Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you doing right now?

Replying to RP's before going onto WoW, then going to clean my house and do some reference phone calls for a Husky Rescue. Then adulting by going to work. ;-;

Going for a strange ride on YouTube, I have arrived at the videos that market new innovations to funeral homes.... interesting but not exactly sure how I ended up here from history documentaries.

Well I finally gave replies to everyone and now sitting in satisfaction as I'm browsing ;)

Harry Potter marathon! With popcorn and occasional peek at the site for PMs

Spent the evening organizing my character directory and request thread, getting acquainted with the site, and before that, I watched a friend's livestream. A pretty relaxing night.

Transferring some pictures over from the Ren Festival and uploading them to Facebook ^^

I'm writing replies to my RPs and also brainstorming ideas for a social project :)

You could ask me what I'm doing whenever, and at any given moment my answer will be "inching closer to a nervous breakdown."

But more directly, eating Cheetos and jamming to bad music I liked in middle school.

Writing a reply while I find a way to increase my post count with this new post count requirement being imminent. This will bring my post count up to...one!

I am replying to two short term rps and trying to figure out if I want to make a blood mage Miqo'te in FFXIV. I will be drinking soon perhaps, vodka and orange juice or perhaps bourbon in tea. I'm really not sure, some type of alcohol mixed with something because straight booze gets me too drunk too fast.

Back
Top Bottom