Picking Up ... (Death Note) [Yuna&Veinexes 1x1]

He nodded, his mouth full from the food on the plate. He had worked up quite an appetite. "Oh? I have my phone on so the office can call me when they need to. Otherwise I'm pretty much free as well." He replied with a smirk. "Oh ... I forgot something." He stood up before coming back with some juice. "Sorry about that." He said, pouring Yuna a glass.

Between last night and her own new possible state, Suki had worked up quite the appetite also. In a few minutes, she had easily finished up. Light seemed to have read her mind with the juice as she smiled. "Thank you." Taking a sip, she waited for him to not be prone to spitting out his juice or choking. "Well .... I don't often get ill. So when I woke up and felt an abrupt urge to puke .. it kinda took me aback. I'm not sure if you were purposely trying but .... um ....." She looked down, clearing her throat before looking back up to him with one of the most serious expressions she'd had since meeting him. "...I don't need to do the math for you, do I? You know what I'm trying to say ... right?" She knew he was intelligent enough and he seemed more than awake enough. If needed, she would fill in the blanks ... but only if truly needed. "I hope, however, this will help you better figure out whatever you were going to say to me." Mainly regarding how ... committed they would end up being, assuming it regarded something along those lines.

Crap ... does this mean that....? He realized that this was one of those times he probably couldn't fake his expression on his face and it was most likely showing. He had to admit, it'd been one of the best things he had in a while but he began to curse himself mentally for not thinking. It seemed like this girl had that effect on him. Nevertheless, it sounded like he had really stepped in it this time. First the hickey - nearly a bite mark - on his shoulder; if he went to Misa she'd definitely ask about that. And now a possible bastard? He sighed. A lot was happening way too fast.

He almost choked on his eggs. "I suppose I did say that and also ... must have. I'm sorry about that. I know it's an odd thing to say. But I didn't really expect this. I guess we both had a surprise huh? Alright then. Did you mean all those things you told me about yesterday? When we were talking about Kira?"

Just from the expression on his face, she felt her heart sink. Something had told her this hadn't gone well with him. Standing up from her chair, she moved it beside Light's as she held him from behind, her head resting on a shoulder. "Well ... I didn't either. But ... I don't have it in me to just .... give up on any child you may have given me. I could never ..." Her head shook no softly on his shoulder as her arms slid around his waist.

She gave a firm nod at his question on Kira. "Yes. Every word. Criminals do need to be handled with, no doubts. But ... the justice system has all the roles he's taking up, or trying to." She paused, thinking carefully on how to continue. "Maybe if Kira just tried to help those seeking him out instead of going against them ... it wouldn't be an issue. But he's become a serial murderer. Also ... you're not the only one who lost someone close to them from Kira. I did also, though not nearly as much as a lover. Still, the pain hasn't fully left either. But yes ... I never say things I don't mean. I know it hasn't been very long ... but I really have taken quite the liking to you, Light." Letting her words sink in, she pressed a soft kiss on the side of his neck, allowing him to think on everything.

He felt her embrace while listening to her words about everything. The revelation that she had also lost someone close to her from Kira sent his mind reeling. So many names ... was one of them her brother or relative of some kind? Who was it? What did he do? Did he even remember? Great, now he felt guilty. What was this woman doing to him? He raised a hand up to his head, rubbing his temple. This was a little bit more than he ever thought he'd have to think about. Sure, he wanted an heir at some point in time. He always thought it would come later though. He never thought though it would be between him and Misa.

She had many good things about her and he started to think harder before putting his hands on her shoulders. "I won't give up. If I've got you pulling in the corner for me, I'll do fine I'm sure. As for Kira, we'll have to find him first and see if he can even be reasoned with. Though with all the crime he's committed already, I don't know if they'd be able to be lenient on him."

The rubbing of his head and silence made her face bury as far as it could into his shoulder. Suki was ready to break down then and there but barely restrained herself. With how long he said nothing, she had almost expected the worst. When his hands went upon her shoulder, her eyes closed and she bit on her lower lip. They opened quickly as he spoke the exact opposite she'd been fearing, thankfully. "Thank you ..." She murmured, her voice shaking with how close she had been to crying.

A weak chuckle left. "...Me? Help? How? I'm not in your investigation team." Not as Yuna anyways .... Her head lowered a bit on the last sentence though. Admittingly, part of her had wondered that as well. He'd gone so far ... even targeting FBI agents in the past. It was borderline of unforgivable if not at that point by now. She swallowed softly before looking back up, "....If you're asking me for my help somehow, then have enough faith in me. Even those who have done the most damage can - with time - be forgiven. I'm not saying it will be easy, but it is doable. Just don't give up on me ... us .... and I promise I'll do all I can to help out." By now her hands were shaking along with her voice as she looked right back into his eyes, ensuring Light was still in control for now.

He nodded. "I know you're not on the Investigation Team and I kinda don't want you to be. There'd be way too many risks involved. But maybe for morale support outside of it at least, alright?" Now he was in a real bind. Himself, Kira ... how is he supposed to make this all work? He'd have to frame somebody and make them out to be Kira but who? His mind was racing with that very question. He'd probably be able to come up with an answer to it soon.

Her head shook no. "I've ... kinda already gotten myself involved as it is. I doubt you'd want history to repeat again with losing a woman, maybe more than that. I'd rather be by your side, not just morale support. Still, I won't push for it knowing that's not my place. But do know I meant it when I said I'd do anything to help you out." Looking up to force tears that had nearly escaped to not fall, she looked back down to Light. "Just as you're a man of your word, I'm a woman of mine." Running fingers gently through his hair, she held onto the back of Light's chair. Pulling herself into his lap, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply, arms gently wrapping around him.

He kissed back as he felt the weight settle upon him, a familiar heat warming his lap as he felt himself stirring as well. He kissed her back, moving his hands around her body to her back and pulling her to himself as he continued to kiss her deeply, using his tongue to probe her mouth. His mind was brought back to last night and how amazing it was. He knew he should probably stop him but he just ... couldn't ... push that last extra inch.

Her hands slid off his waist and upon his shoulders. Moaning into each kiss, she began massaging his shoulders though made sure to be careful with the one she had nipped roughly. She felt herself calming down now, the urge to cry having quickly left thankfully. Now it was replaced by desire ... concern ... love. She didn't know how to verbally explain those but she'd get to that through actions for the moment, even if he had no idea just how much about Light she truly knew. She did hate herself for being so secretive too ... but until she could figure something out with Near, she would keep her true identity away from him.

Sliding off the chair, she helped his boxers follow suit. Tossing her hair behind her back, she wasted no time in opening her mouth and taking him in. This time, however, there was no pause as all eight inches went to her throat. Her hands continued to massage his shoulders as her head stayed down, her tongue moving faster along his cock. Even through the fabric of the bathrobe, her nipples could be seen hardening in arousal at the acts. She had loved last night as much as him, even when he allowed Kira to take over and be more rough with her. Every second and minute had been incredible; and it was clear she wasn't the only one who had loved this.

His eyes opened wide in shock. He knew that she had enjoyed it just simply from the face she had when she went to sleep. But not this much. He let out a moan as he felt her mouth encircle him, moving down in one quick motion. She was a fast learner it seemed too. He moved a hand down, running fingers through her hair and massaging her scalp while she continued to work her tongue on his shaft. His other hand moved to her robe, pulling it open to the side to get a glimpse of her hardening nipples. Bending forward slightly, he cupped one running his thumb over the nub.

A content sigh left as her aching nipple got grasped. Her tongue continued moving along every inch and vein it could reach while keeping her head all the way down at the same time. The stimulation she was both getting and giving was getting her drenched. Her head remained down, never moving away, until she felt him completely hardened. Panting lightly as she felt herself get him all ready, she climbed up the chair again. Her legs wrapped gently around his waist. Letting the head of his cock rub along her lips for a bit, she then helped him slide in, moaning at the feel. "I love you, Light Yagami.... no matter what." Pressing a passionate kiss to his lips, she began slowly riding. Compared to last night, her muscles were now squeezing at a much slower and teasing pace to help him build up. Pulling her lips away after a bit, she let her tongue roll over the mark she'd made, teasing it but keeping teeth away from it, her hips rotating slowly all the while. She didn't care anymore if he was gentle or not with her; she just wanted him as much as he obviously did her.

He moaned as he felt her stimulations, moaning as he felt her tongue tease along the vein of his cock. He began to tug on her nipple a little bit harder before she stopped, mounting him and shoving him into herself. He'd probably never get tired of this feeling, at least that he could guess. Pushing up and meeting her lips with his own, he let out a moan, especially when she admitted to caring for him so deeply. It's not like it'd been the first time anyone ever told him it. In fact, Misa continuously tells him whenever she gets a chance about how she feels. But there was something about Yuna that made it feel a bit better. Perhaps because she wasn't psychotically obsessed? Who knew? He didn't care to think on it though. Now was his time to enjoy, not think.

He let out a moan as she began squeezing him with her muscles. He began thrusting up harder, moving his hands on her body as he let the robe fall from her. He leaned his head down to her shoulder and began licking as well, letting his tongue drag along her collarbone. His hand went to her breasts and began tweaking at her nipples. He felt himself, if anything, get harder from all the stimulation they were both giving and receiving.

Suki had noted one of his moans had been not too long after she confessed herself to him. That made her smile. There were no hints of him trying to feign that reaction; it had been as real as her words and actions had been thus far. Not only did this make her content, but it drove her to kiss him deeper, with more passion and ride a bit faster. As he began to return the favor with her collarbone, she moved her head aside and moaned in his ear. "Oh yes ...mmm...." Her body trembled against his, especially as the robe fell away to reveal her nude body. Her legs wrapped more around his waist to ensure they would remain as she began squeezing harder and faster around him. Her moans began getting louder and more frequent as she felt the constant teasing of her nipples, which only got more and more hard as he kept playing. Groaning in delight, she pulled up so all but the head had left then shoved him back in, helping him get deeper inside her.

He moaned as she rode atop him, pressing up into her body and loving every minute of it. As she pulled up and pressed down, he let out a brief groan of excitement. He began to meet her thrusts, pushing up as she would pull up and down. Gripping her shoulders roughly, he stood from the chair and pushed her onto the table as he began to fuck her a little faster. Pounding into her while she lied on her back, he leaned down licking at one of her nipples, pulling it in his mouth and teasing it with his tongue. His other hand moved to caress the unattended one.

A smirk crossed her lips as she felt herself guided on the table. It made her recall having been against the wall while he roughly fucked her, nearly ravaging her. It'd felt as good as when he'd been more gentle in nature about it all. Her breasts bounced a few times before his mouth and hand attended to one of each. "Oh Light! Mmmm ...." Her head tossed back as her hips fucked up harder to meet his own thrusts, beginning to pant and moan louder and harder. Her muscles started squeezing harder and faster, her own frenzied state of sorts beginning to overtake her as it had yesterday.

As he continued to plow deeper into her, he felt himself beginning to lose it again and wondered if it would be exactly like yesterday. Not that he would mind it too much. Continuing to tease her nipple with his tongue, he went about tugging on the other one, testing it's elasticity. He continued his rough assault on her cunt as the hand not teasing a nipple moved down to her ass. Cupping her rear, he began to grope it roughly. With each thrust, he would cause the table to make a sound of it moving, the legs on it seeming to strain against the pair's excited coupling.

The shift in pace suggested he already had switched to Kira or was damn close. A sharp gasp left as he began his test, her body trembling under his. "Hell .... ohhhh ....." Her muscles squeezed harder as she fucked up with the same amount of roughness against him, panting and breathing heavily. Whimpers began to mingle in with her moans as her ass got groped and massaged roughly, making her hips buck up harder and faster. Though the feeling of how hard the table was shaking did make Suki worry a bit, she trusted Light - regardless of whom was in control - to make sure she wouldn't get hurt should the table give away somehow. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist as she pulled him in deeper, silently giving him complete surrender of her body.

Not being completely ignorant of the sounds the table was making, Light grabbed Yuna and lifted her before carrying her back to the bed, thrusting all the way. He threw her and himself down on it. He felt himself beginning to lose his rational again as he started fucking her harder and faster. His eyes gave away to his harsh truth of his true nature. Gripping her roughly, he began to move her hips in time with his own thrusts. He moved his mouth away from her nipple, pulling up while he sucked before swirling his tongue around it and nipping at it with his teeth slightly; not to draw blood but to enhance it's sensitivity. His fingers tugged on her nipple roughly with the other breast while he continued to plow into her roughly.

Thank gods beds were always soft. It made her not care about how roughly she was shoved upon it. The harder he was beginning to fuck her, the more he was giving into Kira's side once again. She could feel - almost see - it even. Pulling his lips close, she began to nip and tease his lower lip, moaning all the while. Once he began tugging and nipping simultaneously though, she lost control of her teeth, this time drawing a bit of blood. "AGH!" A mixed cry of pain and pleasure left from the rough treatment as her muscles continued frantically squeezing, her hips moving even as he made them. Her hands grabbed the sheets tightly again, her head tossing back. Her body tensed and as another loud scream left her lips, she came hard.

He shuddered as he felt her explode underneath him. Holding himself still to experience all of it, the sensation of her constricting around his cock made him groan in delight. He let out a deep moan as he began to pound slower, moving his hips methodically to press into her more, letting him feel the entire length of his cock as it rammed in and out. The roughness of his grip continued as he licked along her collarbone, letting her tits bounce freely now without assistance from his hands.

Even with his pace having slowed, she had rather easily built up to another orgasm. It only seemed to get closer as his tongue danced along her collarbone, making her shudder. "OHHHHHHH!" Her hand went on the back of his head without a second though as she encouraged him to remain there, return the favor from last night even if he wished to. True she hadn't meant to have been so rough on him. Unfortunately, the fact was .... it still had happened. Moaning long and loud, her other hand wrapped around his back as her fingernails danced along his spine, her hips bucking up against his slowed thrusts. Her body was so close ... right on the edge. It was beginning to drive her a bit insane.

He continued to lick, running his tongue along her length to her shoulder. He could feel her beginning to get closer and knew how desperate she was for a release. Using this knowledge, he continued nipping and licking but also slowed down, moving now in long soft strokes instead of rough ones, keeping her on the edge as much as possible. He'd seen how wild she got yesterday and he had slowly been learning how to control his instincts and let them lead him to what to do. He definitely was trying to learn just as, if not faster, than her on how to stimulate her body.

A whine that had mingled with a moan left. Normally, Suki had a lot of patience and could deal with teases like this. But something in her had snapped ... and right now all she knew was this was the last thing she wanted. ".....No .... no fair." She murmured, remaining still for a bit. She began counting down from ten in her head. Once it hit zero, she tried to roll over so she was on top using as much of her strength as she could. Thankfully, she hadn't revealed everything to Light or Near that L had taught her. What few bits of martial arts - something Light had known, apparently, from personal experience - was one. Now, though, her body was fighting against his, not caring if Kira was the one in control or not, to end this teasing. If he was really going to keep doing that when her patience was dwindling, she would try to show him why that wasn't a smart idea to do during times like now.

Light smiled as he continued his slow assault. He could tell it was getting to her. When she finally stopped moving, he let out a brief smile, believing that what was happening was a surrender. He was soon shown though that it was anything but as she flipped him over with expert ability. He stared at her for a few brief moments, too stunned to even move before he felt her begin to ride. "...Huh ... uhhh ....ahh ..." He stayed in his shocked state for a few more moments before the twitching in his loins brought him back to reality. He rose his hands up, attempting to push her off, deciding to try and hide it as a grope at her breast. But the force behind the push could be felt through the grope.

Back
Top Bottom