Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

My boyfriend does but not any other friend

Have you ever let your boy/girl friend do whatever they want for an evening or a weekend?

I had one class in all of school that used a hall pass, and I think it was solely because the teacher had some nostalgic attachment to them.

Have you ever tried to tell what your neighbors are watching on TV through their window?

No, but its easy enough to hazard a guess that its that Tiger King Show.

Have you ever listened to a song just to have it drive your muse crazy, and you have to just write write write afterwards?

No, I never started a certain song with the intention, to get my muse going. It is the other way around, when I listen to music, sometimes a song gets my muse going and I find myself writing down ideas, plots or storys. But I didn't started to listen to the music with this intention in mind. There are quite a lot of things that can get my muse started.

Have you ever done something, you initially thought would be gross but your curiosity got you to try it out?

Yea. My girlfriend once convinced me to do an Anna x Elsa roleplay after a convention. I'll spare you any further details.

Have you ever contributed to the ancient art of bathroom graffitti?

In elementary school, I once wrote in a bathroom that if you are reading this you are gay. I was a very intelligent child.

Has a partner ever surprised you with a sex act that you'd never thought about and then turned out you enjoyed?

Yes. She bent me over something, and made love to my scrotum with her mouth, while using her hands to make me climax, after she put a collar and a leash on me.

Have you ever made a sensible contribution to fantasy literature with the intent for it to be adventurous but instead turned out to be wildly erotic?

No, but I have introduced a kink to my partner ... and my partner loved it.

Have you ever followed someone, just to find out where they were going?

Why, yes I did but never get managed to make it past an hour. Lot of which I remained silent, so....

Have you ever thought of somebody else while having sex with you SO?

Once but only I only did that because I’d been watching a movie with my film crush and wanted him.

Have you ever seen your SO wearing your underwear and wished you hadn’t?

I have not, but I'm starting to work on doing so for the sake of safely starting HRT.

Have you ever read a book that's longer than 1000 pages?

I have!

Have you ever been to another country?

Yes, I've been in Denmark once, and in the Netherlands twice. ^^

Have you ever played with a beached jellyfish?

Back
Top Bottom