Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yes, but still found my way back home~

Have you ever gotten drunk and got someone's number but didn't remember who the person was at all?
I had that happen and she called me the next morning saying we were going to the beach and I had to ask for her name.

Have you ever been secretly lustfully obessessed with your best friends girlfriend ?

Once, mostly. Wasn't my best friends girl. Just a casual friends girl I really wanted to hook up with.

Have you ever injured yourself in some way during sex?

Does catching a blanket on fire count? The place did almost go up because of it. Thankfully, the strong scent of something burning stopped us mid-fuck.

Have you ever thought about hiring a prostitute, just so you could explore a specific kink?

Oh heck yea. In my younger days, I even came just from reading a fan fiction I particularly enjoyed. I miss being so easily turned on......

Have you ever pleasured yourself in a public place?

Yes. Yes, I have.

Have you ever tried a new kink, a kink you normally would've never considered, just because the person asking you was extremely attractive?

Yes. Not "I'm in luuuuurve", but stronger than attraction. It was basically a friendship that turned flirty that turned deeper. We had many things to share, from very shallow fun to very deep discussions. He told me things he had never told anyone else, I told him things on that level too. Physical attraction too as dumbly (?) we traded pics. But I wasn't interested in allowing it to develop because I had someone and for various reasons. He wanted more. Sigh. And we were close enough for him to travel to my country, which he basically suggested. Ironically I did meet (real, no more than) friends I met online but I guess he was right, I was kinda frightened of where it would go. From then on I have been more guarded.

Passing it on.

Yes. A few times.

Have you ever had sex with more then one person at the same time?

No, I have a dedicated elbow licking slave for that.

Have you ever had elective surgery?

Back
Top Bottom