Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

Yep! I give my mom a big ole smooch on the cheek every year (probably not the answer you wanted XD)

Have you ever had an allergic reaction?

-nods- horrifying results from an allergic reaction to medication.

Have you ever been held up at the border for suspicious activity?

Last edited:
Thankfully no.

Have you ever dreamed of a place and then stumbled upon it for the first time (and struck by that 'deja vu' feeling)

All the time. Literally happened with the job that I have now. Dreamt about it like... seven years ago?

Have you ever broken a bone?

Haha, with my habit of getting into things, I feel fortunate not to have broken more!

Have you ever eaten udon noodles?

I did dislike the show House for several years withouy ever really having watched it. A few years ago, though I finally watched it all and liked it.

Have you ever attempted to stare at the sun all whilst convincing yourself you'd be able to do it without looking away? This is deapite the fact you can't help but eventually look away.

I mean...yeah. Staring at the sun is definitely something you shouldn't do, but it's something I've definitely done. Oops.

Have you ever flown across the ocean?

No, but I've sneezed hard enough to have the same effect! ROLFMAO!

Have you ever trained for a marathon?

No, but I pulled a friend's ankle out by accident, once.

Have you ever added seasonings to something you cook frequently, thinking to 'spice it up', only to have it burn your mouth like a volcano, and be completely inedible?

No, because I don't cook for myself often, outside of easily make-able foods.

Have you ever tried sliding down the stairs with a mattress when you were a kid, and you did it at a friends house so you wouldn't be the one in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom