Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have you ever.

That happened to me. I'm feeling irritation though, not remorse.

Have you ever had a fascination for something everybody else is afraid of?

Do you count? >;3 but,
Yeah, Cobras. I <3 you Snakey.

Have you ever liked someone so much, you did something catastrophic for them?

YES >.> I've been the kind that would do anything because I was in love. But, that's changed.

Have you ever been so stressed/anxious by some important event that you could hardly eat/drink for a long while?

Yeah. This one time I had to do Color Guard for my school's graduation class about two years ago.

Have you ever hated a boy/girl for so long you forgot why you hated them?

Crazy Shank said:
Yeah. This one time I had to do Color Guard for my school's graduation class about two years ago.

Have you ever hated a boy/girl for so long you forgot why you hated them?

109080980 cool points for knowing how to spin flag. <3 I was captain of my guard. It's pretty nerve wracking.

I usually have a pretty damn memorable reason to hate somebody, if i get to that point. So no.

Have you ever met the person that fits your lifestyle and personality perfectly, but they are hundreds of miles away?

Oddly enough, I don't think I have. Usually their interests aren't the same as mine (Mind you I rarely find anyone with my interests to being with... >3>;)

Have you ever wanted to have more than one ramen at a time?

YES. I've also seen people use other languages' words to give themselves a snobbish/sexy/stylish/something attitude.

Have you ever wanted to become an animal?

I'm a snake when I dance. I'm envious on how they move...bonelessly. <3

Have you ever been left at the supermarket or the grocery store by your parents?

xWickedBlackLace said:
I'm a snake when I dance. I'm envious on how they move...bonelessly. <3

Have you ever been left at the supermarket or the grocery store by your parents?

When I was 3, my father left me at the frozen foods section for about 4 hours. He walked in the house, and according to my mom he forgot all about me. So she slapped him, and ran to the store.

The conclusion is, I was still there, same place he left me.
I wasn't crying, I was mesmerized by meatloaf and trying to get through the glass.

Anyway, side note: No one else on this thread can award cool points! *Trademarks it* except Lacey, cause she's my baby momma.

SO!
Have you ever hardcore bitched out someone, and didn't feel bad at all?

@BlackLace: Um...for the record I did not do the flag I held the gun. That was fun to do when you want to own a gun.

Battleship44 said:
SO!
Have you ever hardcore bitched out someone, and didn't feel bad at all?

No I have not.

Have you ever choked someone so bad that you left nail marks on there neck?

No, I have not.

Have you ever borrowed money to buy text books, but then spent it on a really sweet pair of shoes?

Nope. I spent it on a beautiful little wine colored sun dress. xD

Have you ever accidentally let a rodent loose in your room because you were trying to feed it to your snake, then had to trap it in a jar. XD

YES! YEEEEEEEEEEES! What a pain the stupid think was, had to get a mouse trap ><

Have you ever owned something people thought to be outrageous?

Battleship44 said:
YES! YEEEEEEEEEEES! What a pain the stupid think was, had to get a mouse trap ><

Have you ever owned something people thought to be outrageous?

lmao I shot one with a bb gun once. Yes, I felt bad but it was going to destroy my things. I was only pissed because it wasn't edible with the bullet in it. xD

And I own lots of things people think are outrageous. I still want that damned spider.

Have you ever seen somebody commit a crime?

Yes (not literally sick, but nauseated and unhappy).

Have you ever had sex on the bathroom floor with your boyfriend at your grandmother's while your entire family was outside gathering for Thanksgiving day dinner? (... blushes, yeah, me neither)

Nah, my boyfriend is a germaphobe, j/k I is single and straight xD

Have you ever had a mini rave in a room with five or more people?

Yup, I just change the subject

Have you ever had to answer a fat girl when she asked "Do I look fat in this?"

Yes...but in my defense I was really drunk

Have you ever gone to the beach just to look at attractive people?

Back
Top Bottom