have you ever.

Naah...that would mean they were acting too much like my mother....and therefor I would hate them...alot....

Have you ever played the silent treatment with someone, to see if they would assume you were angry at them and get angry at you?

Yeah...it was chicken alfredo...my sis made it...didn't like it at first....but later it was definitely hitting the spot.

Have you ever bitten into a half done burger, made the 'eww' face, and continued to eat it?

Sadly enough? yes XD when I was in high-school, the cooks made these nasty ass chicken sandwiches.

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to have sex with one of the same gender?​

Nah, if I was going to get something that large I'd go for Bear.

Have you ever laughed because someone got really excited doing something you do hundreds of times a day?

Nope. Lol, however I may have been guilty of it before, sadly.

Have you ever had a boy/girl friend stolen from you by a friend?

Nope, my friends can all do much better than I can pull in anyway.

Have you ever had a cat knock you clean out of bed?

Sadly yes.... she hopped on the bed with her hyperactive behind...scared the shit outta me and I rolled over and fell onto the floor....-sleeps close to edge-

Have you ever had a cat cling to you with its nails?

Once badly enough that my jeans got blood soaked.

Have you ever had a cat try to smother you in your sleep just so you'd wake up and pet it?

No, but once at my friend's house I saw their cat wander out of her box because his roommate was making noises at her. She went right to his bedroom and crapped on his bed.

Have you ever ranked up to Welcoming Committee before?

Congrats Miss Snow.

Yup, about by the time I found Miss Hahvoc's personal bar.

Have you ever spent waaaaaaaaay too much time wondering why they call it a "Cookie"?

I've always had a pretty good idea where I'm going with it. It may change periodically, but i still know for the most part. xD

Have you ever roleplayed over text? ((Nu. Not "SEXTING"))

well, considering I use a psp, it's all kinda like rping through text. @_@

Have you ever been hella sleep at midnight, but 5 hours later, with no sleep, wide awake?

Back
Top Bottom