Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steampunk: Postapocalyptica OOC

I say we start cutting those dimensions up ASAP. Harnessing new elements and discovering how to use old and new aspects is definitely a plus in my book.

As for the supernatural I'm definitely in on that. I'm a huge fan and using the comet to achieve such a goal should be fairly simple. There has been enough of a time gap to use the survival of the fittest adaptation theory. I'm thinking animals evolve birds grow huge enough to tame and ride. Specifically I was thinking the city officials should use these. Pirates could grow large lizards that have wings (no fire :p) these can either run across water or swim at fast speeds. Other weird creatures could be distributed depending on locations and the neccesity of the area.

I've been meaning to discuss this as well. I've brought up the "Dark Arts" within the assassin's guild if you've noticed. I was thinking as a developement from the comet its some supernatural energy that they can harness. If we're following through with it I'd like to use one specific energy special to the Assassins. It would increase their skills beyond human limitations. Let me know if you'd like a further explanation.

Sweet!!! I say it's a go with both of those ideas then. The dimensional cutting to harness ether and the energy from the comet that causes mutations and some supernatural elements to appear, etc. So, I say lets run with it. It'll add some interesting twists and I think be more than plausible given things. Plus, it'll be fun to play around with. So, lets go for it. I'm fully game and on board. :)

Nah, it's fine. Just go ahead and add them. I think we're on the same page here and get where the other is coming from. If an additional edit is needed, I'll let you know. :)

I will probably be bringing in Alice soon now that both Altair and Alexandria are on the ship (didn't want them seeing her just yet since Altair would have a high likelihood of noticing such things). I figure she'll get through the Slums and what not and then somehow end up in the Square. What to do... what to do... hrmmm........ methinks there shall be a certain person who follows her *nod nod* Just to get her riled and running a bit. Then, I shall see what goes down once she reaches the Square itself. hehe.

Also, I will probably be posting for all my other characters soon as well. So, be on the lookout for that in the upcoming, and very near, future. :)

Ohhh... also, somehow Altair ended up losing his header, lolol. Though, it happens. Trust me, I've done it on accident before too. XD hee. And I run these things. lolol.

HOLY MOLY MAN! That was a lot of posting, lolol.... but mainly because I had to have people move from location to location, hehe... and yep, I had a blast writing it all too. Hopefully 'the read' isn't a boring one. XD

lol... Well, thank you. I most certainly did. But then I always do when I post for this group. It's pretty much a given. XD
And sounds good.

Pardon my absence a few real life situations came up. Girlfriend problems, lack of sleep and a few other side things. But everything is back on track so here goes to posting feverishly.

ARGH! REAL LIFE! Nah.... all good. I know how real life is, trust me. Hope everything is all right though. And awesome posts, btw. Just thought I'd mention that. :)

Everything is actually good with me thanks for asking. And thank you for the compliment I started getting sucked into the posting.

A note on the 'time' aspect of things..... we can probably start moving things into early evening now. So, in the headers, please start labeling things as 'early evening'. Thanks! If people forget, don't worry.... I shall remind you. And I'll be sure to do so on my next round of posts as an added reminder. :)

Just another reminder for when people post...... time has moved on to 'Evening' now for the sake of time progression, plus enough time and what not has elapsed that it makes sense to move forward. Also, I do hope people are enjoying the group RP so far............... I know I am.

Also a heads up, I've neglected Charlie a bit because I'd thought we'd be getting another person to join who claimed they wanted to interact with her. But since that was over a week ago now, I'm just going to move her at this time and have her go home to her father. Whatever happens happens at this point since I do want the RP to progress not to mention allow for my character develop along with the rest of my other characters.

I also wondered if anyone had any ideas to throw into the mix to help add some more spice to things. I've added in Kelly as a means to sort of show that there are others out there beyond the Azure that are eying Tara for this reason or that. He's really just a gatherer of information with an ominous aura, lol. His ties are unknown, just that the people who took him away from Tara (the country of his birth, hence partly of why he always returns) want him to gather info about the people, what they are doing/planning (tech-wise especially) and the sorts who come and go. I see it as a means to possibly gear up for an attack from them down the line, just that they've been biding their time trying to learn what they can about the place before they do so. For now. So... thoughts on that??? If people want to make additions to that, please do since I definitely don't want to be the only one doing so and males are NOT my strong suit. At all. LOLOL. XD

I could always let my trio start some trouble up they're all set in key locations to cause any situation on any social class. (I've been sort of fading in and out of the rp rl kinda took over for a while. As well as getting Assassin's creed 3 its helping me to pick up some new ideas. I'm trying to keep up with all my rps and since this one I like the most and it takes the most forthought and detail it takes longer to get around to. I haven't dropped it though and plan to post later tonight or tomorrow)

No one can help rl, that's just how it goes, lol. I'm just glad interest is still there and things won't die. That's all I care about, hehe. :)

So far, I think progression is going along really well. I like the development of the characters and the overall tone and dynamic and how things seem to be building up in the overall world. So that's been awesome. I'm definitely excited for when more conflicts start occurring, which I definitely foresee occurring in the semi-near future. I know Kelly will be contacting his people at the end of the day and eventually Alice will be missed. So that's at least that. There's definitely some internal conflict going on within Tara, which is always good and makes things interesting since it'll be nifty to see how that all goes once the bigger and badder occurs. hehe. I'm also verrrrry curious about these other ideas that are brewing as a result of the gaming, lol.... no doubt Assassin's Creed 3 is bringing about some good ones. Though I haven't played it or its predecessors, as an ex-gamer, I can only imagine. XD

Anyway, looking forward to whatever posts come about in the near future. I hope people are liking the posts I put forth and that they are keeping people interested and the like. I'm definitely loving the posts everyone else is putting forth. We might be a group of 3, but I think we're an awesome group of 3. :)

I for one am loving this RP and everything that has been written like DA said we may only be a group of 3 but we are definitely awesome and I think we're a solid group and that's always good. I have a question would it be possible for me to create an assassin? I only ask because Prince created them and I had a decent idea for one I just wanted to ask before sending DA a character sheet

I'm open to having more assassins I might need a few (1 or 2) in time for when I wanna push the Assassins plot forward. It may come sooner rather than later for the things I have in store but for now more character developement until the day ends. Then I can start pulling strings dead bodies, empty pockets, jail time oh man I picked the best trio to start up the fun.

In fair warning once Dishonored is added to my stash with its amazing steampunk scene I might become a problem XD

I thought I should start incoporating our new found supernatural ideas into the rp. I'm trying to make the transition slow and easy but if you'd like to move things along faster I can start levitating off the ground or something wild XD

LOLOL! Bring it on in however you see fit. I'm enjoying the group immensely, so however it flows and goes.... bring it. :)

Just doing a nudge and a check and what not on people to find out how they are faring since no one has posted or said anything in almost a week. If schedules are crazy or personal lives are nutty, that's fine.... just a little heads up so that we're aware and not left waiting and wondering if interest has fizzled. >.<

Back
Top Bottom