Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) 3.5, anyone? : Campaign, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Rolled a 20, so 26 assuming I can apply enduring lover and tantric lore. 24 if only enduring, and 22 if none. Also for the check, 30)

(Lios Simple Sex check 42, without tricks)
DM: The hot and wild sex continues for a full hour, Ber'nia, Lios and Viviane exhaused by the end of it. The wolves leave them on the pillows to sleep, covered in sticky semen. It was great for the wolves who had sex with Ber'nia and Vivi, and... a religious experience for the wolves who partnered with Lios. As usual, Viviane found it to be a religious experience, and Ber'nia might entertain thoughts of converting if this was the norm.
When Lios wakes two hours afterward, the wolves will be gone, back to their usual duties.
----(Lios wakes 2 hours after Paul and Sevar meet up with Johnson)---
"Been good! Got the chance to kick ass all over the world!" he said, walking into the tavern with Sevar. He calls to the bartender for a tall and dark brandy, turning back to Sevar once they've been seated. "An' you? What you been up to? You look like you've gotten soft over the years," he said with a smirk on his face, having noticed that Sevar was... lesser, combat wise, than when they had last met. After all, Sevar used to be just as good as Johnson.

Balmung is standing outside of the room where Lois and the others were with Reina by his side, trying to suppress some hidden emotion.

Sevar looked over at Johnson and laughed heartily. 'Well they did to me what they wanted to do to you, they sent me into an office. Though I will say, I'm still Major Badass, and I know you are the only one here that could actually kick my ass in a fight." Sevar ordered a brandy as well,drinking on it lightly as the night went on. "So Johnson, this is Paul Harris, A hero from Skyrim, and a good acquaintance."

Paul nods his head in hello. He lifts his own mug, pulled from his backpack. A drink is already in it before people can notice it was empty. (Everfull Mug, MIC)

DM: Johnson nods back, lifting his own glass in greeting. After a few more minutes of joshing around, his eyes turn serious, although there is that familiar daredevil smirk on his face. "So, Sev... you up for some huntin'?"

DM: "Well... there's this guy in town. He's a magic metal-person thing that's been runnin amok an' we can't find the sorry sonofabitch. Just need you to flush him out of hidin' so I can blow his damn brains out. You up for it?"

"A warforged?" Paul asks, curious about it. He'd met one once in his travels. Had seemed alright, for being a construct. "What has it done?"

DM: The sergeant's face darkened. "Live human experiments. .... It was sick. I hope you never see that laboratory we found in Hammerfell." Johnson took a long drink, speaking only after several large gulps. Sevar knew it wouldn't mess with is performance. After all, even the strongest stuff took at least 4 mugs full to impact Johnson's accuracy. "He used to be human. Dunno what the bastard did, but he did somethin nasty. There's no way those corpses.... Damn!" he said, slamming his cup down. He refused to say more, clearly upset.

"Anything my old friend. not only to help the people of this city, but also to stretch these old bones." Sevar was being a bit more jovial now, but still serious, he looked over at Paul with a query gaze. "You mind coming along, I could use some help tracking if that's not an issue?

Paul nods, a dark fury etched on his own face. He remembered when he'd... No need to go back there. He had gotten out, along with who he could save. Even if some weren't so lucky...

DM: Johnson gave them directions to a shack in the outer ring of the Dibellian district. "Go here. Carol will tell you more. Don't worry about me... I'll be ready, wherever the sorry bastard turn up."

Balmung is told that Father Lios, Ber'nia, and Viviane would be... occupied until later in the evening. Anya offers to cast a Sending spell to get in contact with any other friends he may have.

(Balmung is currently at 17 hp in terms of nonlethal damage)"I-I'll pass for now... I need to get this ring off..."

Sevar made his way promptly to the outer ring, to the location that Johnson had stated. when he arrived there he looked for Carol. (20 search) he also called his armor to him, the breastplate mildly shining blue

DM: Anya takes Balmung to an absolutely stunning beauty (Cha mod +9), and explains the situation. With a short string of words, the gold ring appeared in her hand. She then hands it to Reina.

Sevar finds Carol, an oddly pretty green-haired woman with an old Dawnguard Crossbow. Anyone who knew their weapons knew the Dawnguard Crossbow was a little weaker than the light crossbow... but it was capable of reloading twice as fast as a regular crank crossbow. She simply hands Sevar a paper... then shuts the door. (Intelligence Operative types... so rude. >.>)

DM: There were several leads. Children going missing in the Zenithar district, guards being found dead in the Stendarr district, and potatoes falling from the sky in the Dibella district, although that might be something else entirely. All in the outer ring.

Paul says to Sevar, "I'd suggest looking in the Stendarr district. Only a fool takes his victims from where he lives, and killing those who get too close to home seems likely. The potatoes are most likely Sheogarath's work."

Balmung nods in thanks, and Reina puts the two rings in her bag of holding. "I still need to talk to Lios about something. You mind if we stay here till he's up and running again, Reina?"

She nods, a tint of red on her face.

DM: Upon arriving, Paul and Sevar don't see anything out of the ordinary. One of the guards, however, directs them to a backalley... where a naked mutilated guardsman corpse is hung from the leg with its own spine. There are metal spikes protruding from his skin... as if they had been grown from underneath it. The sinew and muscle are visible from the many lacerations, blood and bile leak from his swollen organs, some of which are hanging out of the burst open gut. (Sanity check, EDIT 2/2d6 if you are lawful or good, 2d8 if you are both.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom