Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erebos (Middle Six)

ghost-recon-future-soldier-timetogameon.com_.jpg

Name (Nickname): Nesmith "Nezzy" O'Hare
Attire: Light armor
Weapon: pistol, rifle
Tagging: Anyone, Zack, Jack
Time: October 1 3075; Night

Nezzy nodded, closing the gap, pressing his lips to her inner thigh, nipping his way up. He liked the way her fingers ran through his hair, taking that as encouragement, using a hand to knead at the other leg. He slowly kissed his way up, hovering near the panties before teasing his way back down to where he started, looking up at her. So far he seemed to be doing good. With a small smile, he went back to work, kissing her thighs again, working his way up except this time he kissed his way to her stomach. The tracker stopped there for a few seconds, nibbling his way up to just below where the shirt started, nipping his way back down.

He was trying to tease her, seeing what would happen if someone attempted to turn the table on her in more subtle ways. Of course, he didn't think it would work, but if he could at least get her going, it meant he was doing good. He didn't want to do bad on this.... this test. It had to be a test. Nezzy sighed, switching to her other thigh, kissing it, nipping it, getting teasingly close to her panties before drawing away again. Some part of him was actually beginning to enjoy this. The rest of him was still alert, although not for danger. More for her reactions. That in mind, he went for another teasing run, working the same path, a small plan forming in his head.

6c1z.jpg

Name (Nickname): Reisa Amis
Attire: Naked.
Weapon: None.
Tagging: Anyone; Hunter.
Time: October 1, 3075; Night.

Reisa laughed softly as Hunter tickled her gently, her skin tingling everywhere he touched. She looked up into hs eyes, her own showing him just how deep her feelings were already running for him, just how much this moment was meaning to her. "Well, I'm glad I met you too and that you were so forward." She laughed a bit louder. "And I'll be honest, I love the way I feel when I'm with you. I've never felt anything like this at all."

zw0mxe.jpg

Name (Nickname): Aeryn Reese
Attire: White cami tank, panties.
Weapon: Hunting knife and blaster (both set aside).
Tagging: Anyone; Skylar.

"Thank you, Captain," Aeryn said, her voice soft. She looked down at the floor then, her body shifting a bit as she stood there holding the blanket awkwardly about her body. "And you're wrong, Captain. What you did and do is special. It is." Her tone was a little stronger and she brought one of her hands up so she could run her fingers through her messy hair. "At least... it is to me." She looked back up at him then and smiled.

16bap0g.gif

Name (Nickname):Hunter Travis Donovan
Attire:Link
Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle
Tagging:Reisa
Time:October 1, 3075; Night

"Well I'm glad that you don't mind my forwardness because there's gonna be a lot of it" ,he said in response with another laugh. He continued to run his fingertips over her skin liking her reactions to it, Hunter liked hearing her laugh and seeing her smile it let him know he was doing something right. "I hope I can keep that smile on your face forever" ,he told her as he continued to look into her eyes.

1zcg402.jpg

Name (Nickname):Skylar Davies, Sky
Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband
Weapon:Standard Hunting Knife(10in Blade), Blaster
Tagging:Aeryn

"You're welcome Aeryn" ,Sky said in response. He noticed her holding the blanket and he laughed a little, "You can lay down if you want just let me know when you want me to leave, this is your room now so feel free to kick me out whenever you want" ,he told her. "And I'm glad that I could do something that was special for you" ,he continued in response to her comment. Sky returned her smile as he stood there he was happy that he caught the guy grabbing her when he did and took her away from Charon.

6c1z.jpg

"It's hard not to smile around you, Hunter," Reisa said, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of scarlet. She knew she probably sounded silly, naive and more than idealistic. But she hardly cared any more. For the first time in her life, something felt truly positive and right and her parents had always told her to follow such feelings because more often than not they would lead her to bigger and better things not to mention a happy and full life. And that was something she desperately wanted. Especially after everything she'd been through. Of course, she knew her life would always be fraught with dangers of some kind. That was inevitable. It was inevitable given her history and it was inevitable given Hunter's own nature and pull. But that was fine. So long as Hunter was careful and promised to come back to her... that was what mattered. "And, I... if you aren't careful, you'll be keeping me forever." Her blush deepened even more. "I hope you will. Because I don't leave easily," she said with a smile.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn furrowed her brow slightly as she held onto her blanket, her eyes going back to the floor. "Thank you, Captain. I... I know. Just..." She let out a tiny breath and smiled before looking back up to meet his gaze once again. "You don't have to go. Not if you don't want to." She took another step toward him and reached out again. Only this time, unlike earlier, she touched his arm. He was warm and muscled, exactly as she'd expected him to be. "I don't mind talking to you, Captain. Never have. H-how could I?"

16bap0g.gif

Weapon:Two Pistols holstered on thighs, Light Saber hidden on his belt underneath Trenchcoat, Sniper Rifle

"Well I intend to keep you forever so I guess I just won't be careful" ,Hunter stated in response. The man had no intention of making the woman leave he intended on being with her for a long time and from the sounds of it that's what she wanted as well. He smiled then kissed her forehead, "I think I'll keep you" ,he said with a huge smile on his face. Hunter then wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close before snuggling into her neck and kissing it playfully.

1zcg402.jpg

Attire:Loose Fitting Black Jeans, Grey Leather Vest, Black Combat Boots, Handmade leather armband

"Well I like talking to you too I just don't wanna be the guy that's keeping you up while you're tired" ,he stated in response with a small laugh. His eyes fell on her hand that was resting in his arm and he smiled, "After all I did wake you up and I feel pretty bad about it honestly I know I hate being woke up while I'm sleeping" ,he said laughing a little again. Sky looked back into her eyes and gave her another smile, the woman was kind and grateful something he didn't see a lot of and he liked it a lot.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa laughed, her smile bright as her face lit up. She snuggled close to Hunter, playfully nipping at him as her arms moved about him in a tight embrace. She liked that they could be this way with each other--serious, romantic, intense, passionate, free... playful. It just made everything feel so right. Giggling more, she dared to tickle his sides just to see what his reaction would be.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn saw the Captain look at her hand. Biting down on her lip, she quickly pulled it away and dropped it to her side for a moment before wrapping it about herself to help hold up the blanket she held with her other hand, the one donning the bruises. She then nodded and smiled. "I understand, Captain. I apologize. I'm not meaning to make you feel that way. If it'll make you feel better..." she looked to the floor and began stepping backwards until her legs pressed up against her bed. She then sat down and smiled at him. "I can go back to bed." She hoisted herself up a little, the blanket falling just a bit as she did so. "Whatever pleases you, Captain," she said with a smile. "I'm just grateful for everything you've ever done. Though honestly, it's never a bother talking to you no matter the time."

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa tickled his sides Hunter jumped he hadn't expected it he also had no idea he was ticklish until now. He let out a loud laugh then got to his knees and looked down into Reisa's eyes, the blanket falling off of his body right before he reached down to tickle her and get her back for tickling him, "No fair you found my weakness" ,he joked. "I didn't even know I was ticklish until now" ,he admitted.

1zcg402.jpg

When she dropped her arm Sky let out a sigh he had to admit he liked her touch it was soft and kind and he wanted more of it, "Y-you didn't have to move your hand I don't bite, too hard anyway" ,he said with a small laugh. "If it's alright I'd like to stay, it's been a while since I had the privilege to be in the company of a beautiful woman such as yourself" ,he stated in response to her. His face turned slightly pink at the admission but he just knew he didn't want to walk away from the woman just yet. He looked into her eyes as she laid on the bed then leaned against the dresser behind him, "Just remember you can kick me out whenever alright" ,he told her again.

6c1z.jpg

"Does this mean I win?" Reisa joked, her cheeks a bit pink as she looked into Hunter's eyes. Giggling softly, she dared to tickle him again, liking the reaction he had when she did so. It was nice seeing him smile, hearing him laugh. It was something she could look at and listen to all day if he let her. Funny how life could change so quickly and for the better. Never had she been happier.

zw0mxe.jpg

Though Aeryn was on her bed and the Captain a few feet away, she managed to find his eyes with her own and peered into them deeper than she ever had before. All too often she'd looked into his eyes though she knew he never noticed. And why should he? He was great pirate Captain roaming the vastness of space, helping so many. And she was just an unfortunate Themian girl who ended up on Charon. She wasn't anything special, just a random person trying her best for her people and trying her best to survive given her circumstances. She'd been lucky and privileged to meet someone like the Captain, to see that there were those out there like him who cared to give to those who couldn't provide for themselves, to risk themselves constantly for the sake of others. It was admirable, not something most could ever do.

Smiling, Aeryn sat up a bit. "I understand, but please stay then," she said softly, when the Captain suddenly mentioned he'd prefer staying. She had half expected him to just walk out of her room, pat her on the head and then turn out the light. "And you flatter me, but... you do me the honor, Captain," she said, sitting up even more, her skin slightly flushed as she shifted a bit under the blanket.

16bap0g.gif

"Nope I'll never admit defeat" ,Hunter teased when Reisa asked if she had won. When she tickled him again he laughed and jumped trying to move away from her hands, after a few more moments he grabbed her hands then pinned them above her head, he then took one of his hands and began to tickle one of her sides his other hand holding her hands so she couldn't get him back just yet.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky smiled when Aeryn told him to stay he continued to gaze into her eyes as he stood across from her, "You know I had seen you around on Charon a lot and I never once said anything other then hi here's you stuff, I really should've took the time to get to know you better" ,he told her. "Well I'm glad I'm getting to know you now I just feel bad that it took a bunch of bullshit happening to really get us together". Sky fell silent for a moment unsure of what to say, he knew he wanted to be there with Aeryn but he didn't really have much to say just being with her was nice. "Do you mind if I sit down?" ,he asked motioning to the bed with his eyes. He would've sat down in a chair if there was one in the room but there wasn't.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa squeaked, laughing and writhing as Hunter suddenly grasped both of her wrists and pinned them above her head. He was strong and his grip firm as he held her down. She looked up into his eyes, her cheeks pink from laughing as she gazed up at him. "No fair, you're stronger!" she shouted, her body still moving about underneath him as he tickled her.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn blushed a bit when the Captain mentioned that he recognized her from the earlier years on Charon. Of course, she knew he recalled her from the more recent deliveries, but not the earlier ones. And true as he said, he never did really speak much to her. It had always been distant. A mere drop off, nod and exit. But every time he and his crew came, she paid attention. She always had ever since she'd arrived on Charon.

"I'm glad of that too, Captain," she said, her voice getting quieter. "And please, do sit down." Aeryn gestured for the Captain to sit on the bed if he so wished it. She knew she wouldn't mind it in the slightest. She smiled then as her cheeks turned a bit red. "I have to admit I was rather surprised at how comfortable these beds were, Captain. Not like what I had to sleep on while on Charon." She giggled softly, her hand coming up to cover her mouth. When she dropped it, she looked into his eyes, happy that he'd soon be sitting closer to her.

16bap0g.gif

"Boo hoo you started it" ,Hunter teased right before letting her go. He was still laughing a bit and for once he was having fun without having to blow something up or shoot at Illuminati people to do so. "So I guess this means I win" ,he said with a playful laugh. Hunter then leaned down and kissed Reisa's lips, pressing his body against hers again.

1zcg402.jpg

As soon as Aeryn told him he could sit down Sky made his way over to the bed and took a seat next to her, when she mentioned the beds he laughed a little bit, "Well there are definitely a lo of advantages to being a pirate, we take what we want and need these beds were probably one of the easiest things to steal actually I'm glad you like them I think they're great" ,he told her with a smile. Sky bit his lower lip as his eyes met hers again and he let out a small laugh, "Sorry I'm acting like a fucking idiot, I keep staring at you and laughing like a moron" ,he stated. "You must think I'm some kind of weirdo but I can't help it you truly are a pretty young woman I'm sure you had guys all over you on Charon". Sky put his head in his hand and laughed again, it was clear that the laugh was caused by nerves more then anything, the man was a great pirate and a great captain but when it came to talking to women he was terrible at it, especially when he found an attraction to them.

6c1z.jpg

Several loud laughs escaped Reisa as she moved and writhed. She was having so much fun 'playing'. "Hrm... I don't know, does it?" she asked, her expression coy. Hunter clearly had the upper hand, but it was still fun to tease and taunt. And when he came closer and kissed her, she couldn't help but sigh. "Well, maybe..." she somewhat conceded. "But only because I let you?" She batted her eyelashes at him and giggled knowing full well that he'd won on his own.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn shook her head. "Captain, I could never think that of you." She bit down on her lip and reached out. Her hand was a bit shaky and hesitant. For a moment, she almost brought it back to rest in her lap, but the she recalled how he'd said it was all right for her to touch him. She then bit down harder on her lip, her hand moving not to touch his arm, but his face. "And no," she added. "There was no one on Charon. There never was, not even remotely." She let her hand linger on his cheek, taking in his warmth. "I'm nothing special, Captain." At that, she slowly began to let her had drop away.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter laughed at her comment, "Yeah, yeah sure you let me win" ,he teased. "I'll let you believe that if you want babe" ,he told her before kissing her again. After he pulled away a smirk came across his face and he began to tickle her again, "Seeing as you let me win last time I guess I have to try a little harder huh?" ,he asked playfully as his hands went back to work.

1zcg402.jpg

When she placed her hand on his face Sky leaned into it, her skin was soft yet he could tell that her hands had been put to work at points. He listened to her words and he could feel himself moving closer to her, wanting to close the gap between them, he wanted to grab her and hold her and tell her just how special she was. As her hand began to drop Sky took it into his then leaned in, he stopped just before his lips made contact with hers, "You are special Aeryn don't ever think that you're not" ,Sky told her his lips close enough for her to feel his breath on her own. "I....uh...." ,Sky began before swallowing hard then brushing his lips against hers.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa smiled and laughed. "Hrm... maybe," she said shyly. She truly cared for this man and very deeply. She loved that they could forget their troubles and fears for a while and get lost in each other. Nothing else existed or mattered. It was just the two of them. Nothing more. And as Hunter tickled her more, she laughed harder, her body squirming underneath him. "Okay, okay... you win..." she laughed. "You win..." She was breathy and flushed as she looked up at him, her eyes bright as she smiled.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn's heart all but stopped when the Captain moved to take her by the wrist, his grip strong and firm, but he was hardly hurting her. She swallowed as he moved close, his breath upon her lips, his eyes connecting with hers. He thought her special. Him? The Captain? This great man who moved through space and risked himself constantly for others and gave so much... He thought her special? Just then, his lips brushed against hers, feather light and tender, and her eyes suddenly closed. Had he just... kissed her? Immediately, her heart pounded beneath her breast and she found herself leaning slightly as if begging for more. So many times she'd dreamed of this since the day she'd met him, thinking it could never be, would never be. That she was nothing but a waifish wallflower unworthy of a man such as him. Yet here he was sitting with her when he could be out there back at that bar.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter laughed as Reisa squirmed and laughed he was having fun with her and he too cared for her deeply and couldn't see himself with anyone but her now. When she told him he won he smirked then stopped tickling her, he rolled onto his side and propped himself up on his elbow then looked into the woman's eyes. "I haven't had this much fun in a while" ,he told her right before cuddling up to her.

1zcg402.jpg

When Sky felt Aeryn lean into him he sighed then deepened the kiss, he was glad she hadn't pushed him away or thought he had overstepped his boundaries by kissing her. His hand made it's way to her cheek and he caressed it softly with his thumb he then ran his tongue over her bottom lip wanting to explore her more feel her tongue on his. Sky felt like the luckiest man alive at the moment and he didn't want it to end.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa grinned and turned onto her side. She propped herself up onto an elbow, her blonde hair hanging over her shoulder as she did so. Brushing her hair aside, she smiled. "I don't think I've ever had this much fun, if I'm honest with myself," she stated. "Life on Themis wasn't exactly fun and games. We were under the Illuminati's watchful eye constantly and then eventually... well, you know the rest. After that it's been nothing but horror until Morgan found me on Lamia." She snuggled closer. "Now I can't stop smiling."

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn let out a tiny sigh when she felt the Captain gently caress her face. For so long she'd wanted this, had dreamed of it. She'd always thought of herself as silly and fanciful, full of hopeful ideals and far-fetched dreams that she'd allowed her mind to dwell on things she thought could never happen. But now...? And when she felt his tongue tease her lip, beckoning that she part them, she couldn't help but oblige. She wanted him to explore every inch, to taste and relish what he wished. And as he did, tiny whimpers escaped her, her body moving closer still to that of the Captain's. Yes, for the first time, she actually felt special. And she knew it was because of this man.

16bap0g.gif

"I couldn't imagine being under the control of those fucks" ,Hunter said in response. "I mean they have so many rules and their views are bullshit". Hunter sighed then gave Reisa a smile before kissing her again, "Now you can be happy and have fun like me". He let out a laugh then stretched a little, "I could use a smoke right about now, wanna come outside with me Sky doesn't allow smoking on his ship" ,Hunter told her as he rolled his eyes.

1zcg402.jpg

As soon as Aeryn allowed him access Sky slid his tongue into her mouth deepening the kiss even further, his body was on fire and full of want and desire for this woman. He slowly leaned her back laying her down as he laid on top of her not once breaking the kiss, he hoped that she was alright with this and if she wasn't he would back off as soon as she told him too. Sky loved the feel of her lips and the way she tasted everything about her was driving him crazy in a good way.

6c1z.jpg

Reisa giggled, sitting up a bit more as she looked over at Hunter. "All right, I'll go with you," she said. She then gave him a light slap on the arm. "Though I can't say I blame the man for not allowing you to smoke on his ship." She giggled a bit more and then leaned over him so that she could give him a kiss on the lips. "But, I'll have to get dressed first. Can't go out... like this." She blushed a bit as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Only you get to see me this way. And it'll be nice to walk around a little."

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn let the Captain push her back onto her bed, her arms moving to touch his back gently as he did so. She honestly felt like she was in a dream. But no. This was very much real and this was very much happening, though she could scarcely believe it. His weight was wonderful and the way he tasted as he kissed her only made her kiss him back with more heated desire than before. The Captain had to know how she felt about him, had felt all these years... Didn't he? Then again, maybe he didn't. As he continued to kiss her, she felt her body stirring, so many emotions finally on the verge of breaking free. Her hands clutched at him, her mouth open as her tongue danced with his.

16bap0g.gif

Hunter kissed her back then stood up and put on his pants and boots then his gun belt, he never left without at least one weapon even if he knew how to defend himself with his hands. He didn't bother with a shirt seeing as Erebos was always warm and he would probably only end up taking it off as soon as he got back on the ship anyway. A smile came across his lips when she told him he was the only one that would ever see her that way, it made him feel special and he liked that. He waited for Reisa to finish getting dressed before he led the way out of the room and towards the door to go outside.

1zcg402.jpg

Sky had never thought he would ever be with a woman like Aeryn, he was used to picking up women at bars and then sending them on their way as soon as he was finished with them. Aeryn was different she was special and deserved more then anyone he had ever been with. After a few moments Sky broke the kiss so that he could catch his breath, he looked down into her eyes, "You're so perfect" ,he whispered before kissing her neck softly.

2cs6sys.jpg

Name (Nickname): Valerie Vendenburg ( Valkyrie )
Attire: Purple tight leather outfit
Weapon: Lightsaber / blaster
Tagging: seth, any
Time: October 1, 3075; Night

"Why thank you" she responded as he led her to the kitchen .
"My name is Valkyrie i do not beleive we have been properly introduced yet. and honestly i don't really remember anything after getting aboard this ship still trying to figure out hat happened. I'll say this much you seem far more pleasent than the individual i first met up with, not trying to speak bad of one of the men you travel with or anything just ..hmm " she stopped and thought then changed the subject completely .
"this supply shall do fine thank you i am sure i can find myself something suitable here. " she said as she began to look around at what was in the kitchen. She grabbed a cold drink from the fridge.
"so what is it that you do?" she asked

6c1z.jpg

Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.

Reisa smiled and got up, moving to retrieve her clothes which had been careless strewn about the room. Once dressed, she looked over at Hunter and giggled. "Well, I'm as ready as I'll ever be," she said softly, almost shyly. She walked over to him and leaned her head against him as she wrapped her arms about him and gave him a hug. Pulling away, she looked up at him and smiled, ready to go out and follow him toward the door.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn whimpered slightly as the Captain kissed her. Her thoughts reeling and spinning over the dreams she'd had so many times. Over and over. Looking up him, she felt her breath catch at the words he uttered at her. At her. She just couldn't believe. "Perfect, Captain? Me?" She blinked several times as she stared into his eyes, trying to read them, to see deeper into the man she'd always admired from afar, had always cared for. "You flatter me again," she said softly, her cheeks turning red from the compliment. She bit down on her lip, her heart pounding so hard she thought it might burst. "You. The finest man I've ever known." She reached up and touched his face, her eyes glistening. "Captain, do you know how long I've admired you?" she asked, her voice faltering just a bit as her hand continued to gently caress his face.

so4qqp.jpg

Name (Nickname):Seth Killingley, Seth
Attire:Black Loose fitting Jeans, Grey Sweater, Black Combat Boots, Long Black leather Trenchcoat, Black Hat
Weapon:Blaster, Light Saber
Tagging:Valkyrie

"Oh I'm Seth pleased to meet you Valkyrie and from what you're saying you met Hunter he's a bit rough around the edges and can be somewhat of a ball buster, actually no he's just an asshole" ,Seth stated in response with a small laugh. He loved the man like he was family but Hunter knew how to get on people's nerves and the worse part was that he enjoyed it, got a rise out of it. When Valkyrie asked what he did he let out another laugh, "I'm a pirate I steal stuff but I do put the stuff I steal to good use I give it to people who need it, like the people on Charon, I mean that's what the whole attack was caused by, the fact that my crew and I were delivering medical supplies" ,he told her right before taking a sip of his water.

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa wrapped her arms around him he did the same in return only he left one of his arms around her shoulder wanting to keep her close to him liking the way it felt. "Alright let's go then" ,he stated with a smile. "I promise I'll be as quick as possible so we can get back here and continue what we were doing" ,he continued right before leading the way outside. When outside he moved his arm for a second to light his cigarette then placed it back around Reisa's shoulders and gave her a smile before taking a drag from his cigarette.

1zcg402.jpg

"Yes, you, you're perfect to me" ,he told her in response. He listened to her words and smiled yet again, when she asked him if he knew how long she admired him he shook his head, "No I don't, how long?" ,he asked. Sky was curious now, did she like him before they even officially met? If so when did she start and why? He had always noticed her as well and he had thought her beautiful but never really spoke to her until now, he admired the way she helped take care of the people in her settlement and to know she admired him made him feel great.

6c1z.jpg

Attire: White and black peasant top with corset ties, black skirt, black lace handless gloves, black armbands, choker, goggles.

Reisa looked up at Hunter as he took a drag off his cigarette. Watching him, she felt so connected to him. So close. She'd never felt like this about anyone before. And she certainly never felt this safe. Somehow she knew she could be herself with him, could tell him anything and everything and never fear judgment. She wanted to experience everything with him, go anywhere and everywhere. She just hoped that they'd have the chance, that the Illuminati would stay enough out of the way for them to do everything they wished and longed for. Giving him a smile, she nuzzled close as he continued to take another drag off his cigarette, enjoying every moment she had with him.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn could feel her cheeks burning. "I've always admired you, Captain. From the first time I met you, I knew you were a good man." She took a deep breath and then swallowed. "I remember when I first arrived on Charon from Themis. I was so scared. Terrified, actually. You came to the settlement I'd been fortunate enough to find." She paused then, her eyes locked to his. "That was about six years ago now. "You came up to me and told me not to be afraid. You told me that you saw something in me. A fire that would be difficult to extinguish so I just needed to hold onto that and keep on going." She blushed a bit harder. "Maybe you were just trying to be nice to a scared girl, but it meant something to me. I used those words to help my new people on Charon and after that I always paid attention to everything you said and did. Everything, Captain." She looked away then. "I know I blended into the background. But in my eyes, I admired you. I saw what you did for us." She turned her head and looked back at him once again. "And as I got older, I noticed more, Captain. I..." Her voice trailed. "If I'm just silly, just tell me so, Captain."

16bap0g.gif

When Reisa snuggled close to him he smiled then took another drag off of his cigarette, Hunter was completely content with everything at the moment. Even if the Illuminati were after him and the rest of the people he was with he didn't care and knew that when the time came things would be handled but for now he let himself be happy with Reisa. After he finished his cigarette he threw it to the ground and stomped it out, he then turned to face her and wrapped his arms around her before kissing her. After a few moments he pulled away and looked into her eyes, "Wanna head back inside and strip these clothes off again" ,he stated with a small laugh. "I think I'm gonna make it a rule that if me and you are alone in our room no clothes are allowed" ,he joked giving her a teasing smile.

1zcg402.jpg

"No Aeryn you're not being silly, if you're silly then I am, I noticed you too and I watched you grow from being that scared young woman into a provider and someone people looked up to" ,he told her. "What I said that day I first met you I meant every word of it and I was right". Sky smiled then kissed her again, when he pulled away he looked down into her eyes, "I've wanted to do exactly what we're doing right now for the longest time, feels like a dream come true honestly" ,he admitted.

6c1z.jpg

"I'm ready when you are," Reisa stated, giving Hunter a nuzzle. She then giggled softly when he mentioned his new rule about clothing. For some reason it was something that suited given the sort that he was. And quite honestly, she found herself not overly minding. It would allow them to be as close as they could possibly get and how could that be bad? "You and your rules," she giggled. "Though... if you insist," she said with a coy grin.

zw0mxe.jpg

Aeryn blushed, her eyes locked to the Captain's. She then smiled, her hand touching his face while the other came up to gently touch his back before making its way up to his hair. "You've no idea how much hearing that means to me, Captain. I care for you a great deal..." Her voice trailed and her eyes remained fixed onto his. "I have for a while, Captain." She bit down on her lip for a moment before licking it. She could feel her tummy fluttering, her body stirring with desire. "No man will ever compare to you. None. That is just the way of it, Captain. It's always been that way for me." She smiled at him, her body relishing how close they were in that moment and still craving more.

Back
Top Bottom