Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

Mischievous it is then. >.<

Well, everything you've said to me in PMs sounds fabulous. So, I suggest divulging what you'd like from there.... not sure how much you want to be a surprise vs revealed (though obviously some will require discussion... use judgment there). But all in all, the stuff you mentioned sounds great to me so it's a start for discussion, I'd say.

Also, after things get discussed a bit, it would be more than fine to start a 'Notable Creations' page and even to label it as 'under construction'. Now I'm sure people are very curious to know what I do. lol.

Well, I'll throw in some more, for people to chew on!

At first, the invading force, will send out a warning, in forms of a message, aimed for the leaders and governments of Hera, but will really be traceable to most with a com system. This message warns the Hera Galaxy of their coming, in the hopes that the Galaxy will try to put up, at least somewhat of a fight. They do this, because the Aliens invading, doesn't really care much about territory, planets or profits. They just want to prove their strength and technology, to be the best in the entire System of Galaxies. To show their supremacy.

Together with this warning, two escaped prisoners, will enter the Galaxy, through the unpowered Waygate, sending their ships crashing once they get through, landing in different places of the Hera Galaxy. These two characters come with a warning to the people of Hera, one that brings tips and tricks on how to take down the invading force. The invaders strongest weapon, is that of surprise. They've evolved tactics through experience. They've already conquered four other Galaxies, and know how to surprise their opponents. This, the prisoners can aid the people of Hera against, by telling them of the invaders style.

Hahvoc The Opast said:
DA still needs to post for Laela. >_>

And that sounds interesting, I just dunno how I feel about it.

I'm glad you think so. Is there anything you'd like to see different with the idea? It isn't a concrete plot yet, its open for input from other sources, and I'd be happy to hear your additions, if you've got any?

I feel like maybe they should, the race you mentioned, send someone to try to negotiate with the illuminati and form an alliance since they have a similar mindset, but instead, the Illuminati show their arrogance and such and end up killing the reps? And since that's an act of war, then maybe it could lead up to the invasion with the prisoners escaping and such? It seems all really quick to just throw some prisoners out.

This is a side to the potential new plot additions, but........ am I sensing what I think I'm sensing with the G.A.H.s???? >.<

And back to your regularly scheduled plottings. lol.

Well, the prisoners weren't supposed to escape, really, so aren't throwing them out. Heh.

And it won't really be happening quick, the invading force not attacking for a long time, due to the time it takes them to power up their means of transportation. And the prisoners weren't meant to escape due to the invasion, but due to the prisoners own craftyness n' intelligence.

The idea with this, was to make a force, for even the Illuminati to fear. Right now, they don't really have anything to fear, except a rebellion, and I doubt they fear that at all. And the kind of races, who aims to attack the Galaxy, isn't the kind who sends representatives, but warnings instead. They don't aim to secure a peace with the Illuminati, they aim to throw them down, and turn them into slaves, just as any other government or threat they've faced before. Hence conquering the Galaxy.

Hm. The warning message, could of course hold a suggestion of surrender? Asking the nations, governments and races of the Galaxies they invade, to surrender voluntarily, and thereby avoid a massacre? I just wouldn't like the idea of Reps from these races, really having a liking for e'm, they way they are now. Heh

It wasn't what I had in mind, DA, but it makes sense. XD

And I didn't mean reps like, "Hey, we wanna be bestest friends!" But more like, "Nah bitch, we want your resources."

Hmm, now I might've even gotten a plan, to add something to the invasion. I actually think, they would sent representatives, anyway! Just not in the sense that the Illuminati will be expecting. Even more to the plot was given! \o/ Thanks HtO!

So, they'll send a few reps, to conversate with the Illuminati, which'll seem more realistic, in some terms. It'll also force you guys, the players, to make some choices, as the plot evolves! This could be fun..

Hehe.. Weell. They would have to do something about the invasion. The coming government, should they arrive and actually take over, doesn't really want to 'rule' Galaxies. They want to control them. They'll hunt down every last organism in the Hera Galaxy, manipulate and amplify them to the brim, where their mind is as effective as a computer, only doing and answering to its owner. :) At least that's their aim.

Makes the system an even easier target. Only a joint force has a big chance against an Armada of ships, whilst bands of outlaws and.. Dragons. Isn't really much of a threat, compared to the entire Galaxy in unison.. Heh. :) And well, those that they don't get a chance to catch and amplify, they'll just kill instead. Taking the easier way out. For.. Them, that is. :)

Well, if you read up on my characters, then you know they aren't the only ones. The Illuminati has bred a race of Amplified beings that are like robots. They also get fueled to fight more and harder the more they kill. Blood lust and battle lust is a marker for them. It gets to a point it doesn't matter how injured they are, they'll keep fighting. So they do have a good legion of them that are separated into small groups to infiltrate enemy camps if necessary.

But there are lots of other stuff, but that's just what my characters' kind can do. I dunno how well organized the rest of it will be unless they don't wanna be conquered. Usually people - regardless of social station- will band together for a cause. If the new race sucks more than the Illuminati? Hell yeah, they'll try to wipe them out. xD

Hahvy, I added in 'Races' in 'Notable Creations' and under it I specifically added Genetically Amplified Humans. So, if at any time you want to post up something explaining more about them..... go right ahead. They are your creation. :)

Which is great, that'll give them an edge against the invaders. :) But they are an entire Galaxy, working in unison, with a mixture of mindless robots from four other Galaxies. I don't want to say the people of Hera Galaxy is weak and unprepared, but with the event I wanted them to be up against something quite heavier then them, to force them to think outside the usual. Force them to try something different, then they have against the Rebels, against the Illuminati or against the outlaws. :)
Don't hope I'm misunderstood here, obviously I don't want to see the invaders prevail. I just want to see how us writes will react, to such a change of event as an evading fleet from a different Galaxy.

Exactly! \o/ Except... You make it sound so bad. Not as much a test, as it is giving you a chance to play with some more good stuffs. Test sounds so.. Schoolbenchish.. Which is definitively a word...

xD It's not meant to sound bad.

And I finally updated what a G.A.H is. I might have to add more later, but I think everyone will get a good idea on what they are like.

It's quite all right if you have to add and I think most of us expect people to do so, which is fine. Just note that you do so in OOC. :)

YAY!

Back
Top Bottom