Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

Aw, you guys flatter me :blush: I guess I'll keep an eye on this from time to time, and if I can work up enough consistent free time to devote to this RP in the future and/or it slows down a bit, I'll see about returning. :)

I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT YOU ARE COOL AND SHOULD FEEL GOOD.

also I guess we're just gonna chat it up in space for a couple posts before heading to Thalassa.

oh, something I thought was funny.

Razerwing, your character ordered scotch.

In order for an alcohol to carry the name Scotch it has to be matured at least one day in Scotland. I was amused at least.

Pfff, heheheheh, sorry DJ. Not much of an alcohol guy. But then, I doubt they'd have a pirate drinking Red Wine. Besides, I don't always drink, but when I do........... well hell, it's scotch or brandy. ;)

I've looked into distilleries, I had an idea that I would distill my own rum once. So that got me into researching it and whiskey's.

Red wine? Why not, that'd be one goddamn classy pirate.

merlot. merlot is one of my favorite red wines.

Oh see, I don't see her as a robot. Terminator? Maybe... but definitely one with her own brain. And I'm sure she'll get rewarded for her actions too.

I'm also thinking that Kazad should possibly be an 'open' NPC that any of us can use when needed... hrmm...

Re: Kazad.... nah, not really. I think those of us who need to use him can build him up as we see fit. It will keep things interesting. :)

And those of us using him can discuss stuff in here as needed too. So that's no biggie far as I'm concerned. I just gotta put up the NPC profile. >.<

Back
Top Bottom