Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

-blink blink- No...... hold on, let me check my post. I could've sworn I had a thing in there talking about how Trystan caught Krys's frequency and contacted him..... Although I did correct the tag. I forgot to put Krys's crew in there.

Alright, yeah. Sorry about that, I've been copy/pasting my tags to make things easier, guess I've been forgetting to change them every-so often. Now, all I have to do is wait to see what hahvy does, and I can get a response to you krys.

I'm loving the posts.... and don't worry, razer. You aren't the only one who forgets like that..... I notice that a few do.... haha!!! But I can usually tell who is meaning what. This was the only time I wasn't 100%. And I think I just got confused a wee bit because the scene was so full o' stuff. But now that I know, it's verrrry clear. XD

I don't party so hard anymore. Probably just booze and boobs. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna go back to smoking. Having a clear head is pretty nice.

Posted as Hal, DJ. We semi-sorta posted at the same time, haha.... but it all worked out. I just had to add a little at the end of it. XD

Back
Top Bottom