Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

Well, later on I think that Hal and Gehenna will be interacting and what not. Discussing the attack at Aeryn's settlement along with what might or might not have happened to Laela. Soooo........ you can easily join in there. :)

Ohh... and I'll be posting for Hal later on this evening Eastern Time. XD
Probably in a couple hours after I have dinner and my fam time, lol.

6:30 over there. cray.

I'm all pacific. I'll be leaving in about an hour for my group meeting. This usually takes about an hour or so. I'll be back around 6 PST.

6-7. depends.

I guess I'm planning to see if anyone notices why the twins are missing - obviously Danika does but not for the right reasons exactly. XD Still, this RP is really awesome. I needed it to get my flow going. <3

And I noticed. But Laela hasn't. And that's because she was on board before they boarded. And she's been in her room by herself the whole entire time. lol. XD

Yay people noticed! And I didn't mean "Woe is me, no one notices my characters." More of waiting for people IC to notice so I can actually do something with it besides post a potential sex-scene. XD

Razer...... is Trystan addressing Laela at the end of your post? Reason I ask is because she is in her room and I wasn't sure if he entered her room or not. lol. XD

Back
Top Bottom