Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SPACE PIRATES!!!! OOC

*nods* Take care... maybe another time.

Oh Erebos... so much going on. Sexy times for Reisa and uh-oh/oh no times for Laela. XD Now.... for Aeryn. Hrmmm....

Yay for sexy times!

And who knows with Laela. She hasn't really drunk before and just wandered off by herself into the night. So.... who knows. Who knows.....

Ha ha yes he is! :D

I'm excited to see what happens with Laela she's definitely an interesting character and I enjoy reading the posts for her the last one was great :D

no worries. That's why I thought I'd give it some time.
Gonna have fun with, uh, myself, in character form. Trying to think of how I'd legitimately react to situations.

Hehe! I loved that post, btw! Twas awesomeness!!!
And I just posted for Hal and I'm going to post up another 'open' NPC for us Illuminati freaks to control and manipulate and... yeah. lol.

OOh, and she is researching Zeema. I am glad that little thing I invented just for the backstory is seeing some use :)

About the notable creations thread. I am sort off trying to come up with a slightly more detailed writeup on Equatoria City and perhaps the Comet. Do I need to submit them for approval as with NPCs and characters?

*nods* Yep.... that's the beauty of people creating things as we go. People can play off them and use them down the line for wonderful, wonderful things. hehe.

And nope. Just go ahead and post the details in that thread. The only things that need serious approval are characters and NPCs. :)

I think maybe I should have given it a bigger population, 'cause I remember seen it mentioned that it was one of the biggest cities on the planet.

Greetings everyone! \o/

Erh.. This group thin, always come unnatural to me, more known to hide behind Private Messages... But! Overcoming that had to happen, to bring in ideas to this group play! Which I absolutely had to, after having read through.. Everything I could get my hands on. Well, maybe except a few of the pages here in the ooc section, but hope no one'll blame me for that, being quite a high number.. Heh

I had an idea for the site, that I thought would be an interesting turn of events, for everyone in the Galaxy. The Illuminati tries its best, to push down the Rebels, whilst they try to push off the Illuminati. And all whilst this is happening, the races of the Hera Galaxy focusing on their infighting, races in other Galaxies, have evolved at a much faster pace, focusing on technology, to travel from Galaxy to Galaxy. Focusing so eagerly, that they managed it, by the time Humanity crafted their own spaceship.
A dominant race of Aliens, decided to abuse this advanced technology, and didn't travel to other galaxies, to find other species and explore, but rather to conquer new worlds, with an iron fist. This race has systimatically conquered several Galaxies, always offering a warning in advance, letting the governments or leaders of this Galaxy know of their coming, hoping to be met by a challenge. The next target of this Alien race; The Hera Galaxy.

I'd like to hear, what people thinks of this idea, before I work anymore on it. This plot, or event, for the group RP, doesn't have to be hastened, nor should it be something, quickly taken care of, but rather something to go on for a longer period of time.

Anyway.. I'll obviously be subscribing to this thread, and will be looking forward to your reply, and so. :)

ForeverMischievous

Welcome, Mischievous! Unless you'd rather be addressed in another way (in which case, let me and everyone else know, hehe). XD

Anyway, interesting ideas are interesting and I'm definitely game on the idea of throwing in twists and turns to add even more depth and scope to this group RP. Already it's blossomed into what I'd hoped it would be--something with excitement, adventure, romance, action, intrigue, and a slew of just about everything--but this has the ability to take it that much further. So this makes me even happier. :)

That said, I'd love to hear more about your ideas and I'm sure others would as well. So please... share away. We're listening.

Mischievous works quite fine with me! Not that addressing me correct really maters, just saying 'Hey', would probably catch my fleeting attention anywho! \o/

I'm glad your interested, and your request forces me to take the liberty, and add bits and pieces of my idea to the 'Notable Creations', whilst the discussion goes on in here. If we end up agreeing it's something too big for the Group Rp's plot, I can always delete these posts. :) I'll even add a 'Under Construction' warning. Always wanted to add one of those... All in all, I'm considering putting it there, considering how long the posts will become.

Back
Top Bottom