Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nick's Place

34ywubb.jpg

Name: Nick
Nickname: None
Attire: White shirt, normal jeans
Tagging: Jessie
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013, Late Afternoon

Nick heard ehat Jessie said, but he stayed silent. He wasnt sure if he wanted to hear the answer of the question that Nick was going to ask... Nick took a deep breath and looked back at Jessie deciding to tell him what's in his mind "How should we act around your friends... I mean do you want us to be a couple in front of them?" He said. He didnt knew if they were a couple or not, but he wanted to finally know.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt ,Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: Nick
Day/Time: Late Afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013
He thought about the question for a second. "Hmm well like i said i plan to act normal and natural what ever feels right and you should do the same. i don't know that we are actually a Couple yet but we are going to have to wait and see the natural course of things with us from here i guess." He wasn't sure what to call there relationship just yet as of right now it was more then friendship but exactly what it was , well that was lost to him at the moment it was confusing and would take time to understand.

34ywubb.jpg

Name: Nick
Nickname: None
Attire: White shirt, normal jeans
Tagging: Jessie
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013, Late Afternoon

Nick knew that he should asked that question, but he liked not compleatly, cuz he heard him saying that they arent actually a couple... well sure they werent a couple and Nick had no idea what they were, he really had no idea, he hoped that there will be more, he wanted a relatshionship, but he knew that it was too soon and he shouldnt rush things "Ok" He said and moved his head on Jessies chest and closed his eyes not knowing what to think of right now.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt ,Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: Nick
Day/Time: evening , Friday May. 10th, 2013

Jessie looked down at Nick and he ran his fingers through his hair

"You feeling tired to? i know i am. " Jessie stated. it had been a long day for him and he had not slept well in a long time he could use all the rest he could get at this point.
"If you want we can call it a night"

Back
Top Bottom