Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nick's Place

TheWarlock

Star
121yhd5.jpg
Nick's Place​

34ywubb.jpg

Name: Nick
Nickname: None
Attire: Black shirt, normal jeans, with black boots.
Tagging: Any
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013, Late Afternoon

Nick was at his home in the kitchen looking at the fridge trying to find out what to eat. He saw a slice of pizza that he had from yesterday and he took it put. He placed the pizza on a plate in the microwave and turned it on so it can get hot. In few minutes latter he heard a noise from the microwave which ment that the pizza was ready. He opened it and grabbed the plate which was a little hot, b ut not that much. He walked to the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the TV watching as he ate his pizza.

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: Black t-shirt ,Black vest, Black jeans, Black Combat boots
Tagging: Nick
Day/Time: Late Afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013
Walking up to Nick's place Jessie was soaked head to toe from the rain. He hadn't wanted to go there and be a bother to Nick even though Nick had told him earlier in the day that he had better come over if he didn't have a place to stay but being stuborn as he was he had stayed out hoping to find some place he could stay dry for the night and also having hoped that it wasn't going to rain at all unfortunatly it had and still was coming down very hard . He was extremely cold from being wet and the strong winds of the storm made things even worse. As he walked up to the door he hesitated before knocking finally after stopping twice right before actually going through with it he raised his hand and knocked on the door. ,

34ywubb.jpg

Tagging: Jessie

Nick was eating his pizza when he heard someone knocking on the door. Nick smiled as he thought that it was Jessie, it was raining like crazy outside even lightnings could be heard. Nick had told him to come to his place if he has no where to go, but knowing how stuborn Jessie was he probably waited till the rain made him very wet to come. Nick left the plate on the table in front of the couch and stood up walking to the door. Nick opened the door and smiled seeing how wet Jessie was "I told you to come early didnt I?" He said and opened the door wide so that Jessie can enter. Maybe he can find some dry clothes for Jessie to wear, but he wasnt sure if his clothes will fit Jassie.

2celjn.jpg

"Yeah, Yeah i know , i guess i should have listened to you huh." Jessie said looking down shrugging his shoulders a little. He stepped inside finally gfetting out of the rain. He didn't get but a few steps in before he stopped dead in his tracks. "ah shit" looking down at the floor "I'm totally going to get your floor all wet i didn't even think of that. I'm so sorry" Jessie said quickly apologizing to Nick. He was now even more concerned he felt bad for intruding and even more for getting his floor wet. "Maybe i should go back outside or something" Jessie knew his last statement sounded stupid but he didn't know what to say or do about the current situation.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick closed the door when Jessie entered "Well I told you to listen to me more often... But you are so stubborn Jessie" He said and chuckled he walked next to Jessie seeing that he stopped. Nick listened to him and chuckled "Are you crazy. You are my best friend I will bring you some dry clothes." He said and started walking away "Leave your clothes on the ground" He said and headed to the wardrobe and opened it searching for clothes that will fit Jessie, well he didnt had clothes like this, Jessie was a lot more muscular and Nick wasnt... In few minutes latter he founf a loosen tank top and some shorts, that may fit him, but he wasnt sure. He grabbed them and closed the door of the wardrobe and turned around heading to Jessie

2celjn.jpg

Tagging:Nick
"Yeah i know man i really do have to stop being so damn stuborn i guess huh?" he said back with a laugh. When Nick offered to get him some dry cloths and had walked away Jessie stood there for a moment thinking about it but Nick was already across the room going to find something "Nick,,," He paused "Nick i don't want to be more of a bother are you sure." He took his boats and socks off and put them near the door trying to at least make it to where he wasn't getting the floor as wet. But then a thought crossed his mind Nick had told him to take his cloths off and leave them on the floor but he didn't have anything on under his pants and he didn't want to just stand in Nicks house naked and possibly upset Nick.

He decided to at least take his shirt and vest off and then stood there waiting for nick to return standing in just his jeans.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick walked in front of Jessie seeing that his friend had only taken his shirt and his boots staying only with his jeans. Nick had told Jeesie that he was into guys and maybe Jessie was feeling weird around, him so thats why he didnt want to take his jeans off. But he knew that Jeesie always acted like his friend even if he was the ony one that knew his secret and still stayed his best friend. Nick had told his parents as well and his father wasnt talking to him, but what could he do. He knew that his father couldnt even look at him anymore, so thats why he left his home and started living on his own, he really hoped that his father will accept him, but for now nothing like this happen. Nick was holding the clothes in his hands and was looking at Jessie with a smile "Come on Jessie take your jeans off" He said waiting so that he could give him the clothes he was holding.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie waited for Nick to return and when he did he seen the cloths he had got for him they would be fine to were for now " Yeah sorry i just well i don't have anything under my pants ya know me i'm not big on wearing underwear and i didn't know how you would feel about coming back to your friend totally butt naked in your house." he said with a laugh as he looked at Nick. "I didn't know where you wanted me to put the wet stuff so i put it all in a pile next to the door so it didn't drip everywhere i hope that's ok. " Jessie said as he took his belt off and began to upbutton his pants.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick heard what Jessie said that he had no underwear and he swallowed a little hard. He was a little nervouse to see Jessie naked, cuz he had some feelings for him that Jessie didnt knew about. But he was his friend so Nick had to keep his hands away from Jeesie even if it was hard. He really didnt knew what to do he saw Jessie taking of his belt and unbutting his pants "Its ok" He said and left the clothes that he was holding on the ground in front of Jessie and walked passed him going to the clothes that Jessie left next to the ground. He grabbed the wet clothes and waited for Jessie to take off his pants o he can get them as well.

2celjn.jpg

Attire: shorts
As he pulled his pants off they were a bit of a struggle to get off due to the rain mking them so wet they kinda really stuck to him. it didn't help they were tighter jeans to start off with. He managed to kick them the rest of the way off.He tried to cover his front side not because he didn't trust Nick seeing anything but because he was a little self conscious about himself especially now being cold and wet he wasn't exactly at his best size. Luckily Nick was busy picking up the other cloths and was behind him anyway. Reaching down he grabbed the shorts that Nick had brought out and quickly slipped them on. Picking up the tank top he just slung it over his shoulder for the moment. " where do you want these?" he asked as he reached down to grab the jeans off the floor.

34ywubb.jpg

Attire Normal jeans, with black boots.

When Nick turnd around he only saw a little of Jessie's ass, but nt much and he blushed. He really had a very muscular body. Nick was a little confused with Jessie here with him and almost naked, but he wasnt gong to do a thing to him, he knows that Jessie was only his friend and he wasnt going to rush anything with him. Nick walked to his friend holding the wet clothes in his hands and he felt his shirt getting wet as well, but he didnt carred he will put a new one. Nick grabbed Jessie's jeans from his hand "I will wash the clothes and then I will dry them" He said with a smile and walked to the washer and opened it he left the clothes in there and turned on the washer. He waited to see if the washer will start and when it did he walked back to Jessie and felt his shirt wet as well. Nick took off his shirt and threw it on the ground and walked to the wardrobe to grabb a shirt from there.

2celjn.jpg

After Nick grabbed his jeans and went to wash them Jessie walked to the center of the room looking around. He hadn't been inside of Nick's place to often since he had moved into his own place and in fact it had been a while since he had been in it at all it looked nice though Nick was keeping himself a good place conisdering he was a single guy Jessie was surprised he hadn't let it go to being a total reck. "So Nick whatcha been up to?" He asked as he walk over to a chair in the room and sat down. "Place looks good man. Just sayin if i had my own place i don't know if i could keep it this tidy it looks good though." He turned to look over his should he could see Nick was having to change his shirt "Ah sorry man ya shirt got wet cuz of my cloths huh. Really i'm so sorry"

34ywubb.jpg

Nick grabbed a simple white shirt and dressed. He heard what Jeesie said and he smiled "Dont worry Jessie" He said and walked back to Jessie, he looked out of the window seeing that it was still raining like crazy "Well still the same. Nothing new you know me" He said a he thought that he should ask Jessie to spend the night here, cuz Nick cant leave him go out in this storm outside "So whats up with you?" He asked and sat on the couch and turned on the TV, trying to find something to watch "You know Jessie you shoulld spend the night here... Its raining pretty heavily outside I cant let you go out" He said looking at Jessie with a smile on his face.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie wasn't one for sleeping over places usually but it was raining pretty hard outside. "Maybe" He replied. "I'd just hate to be a inconvience to you anymore . I mean if the rain stops at some point i should probably head out so that i'm not a bother to you at all. "So what did you have to do today that kept you from hanging out anyway?" Jessie asked figuring the answer was most likely going to be work. "You would have had fun with the people i hung out with there all really cool. All very different from eachother but still all very cool. Maybe sometime when you have free time you can join us." Jessie watched as Nick flicked through the TV channels. "and don't tell me ya been wasting away in front of this damn tv all the time when not at work either" he said jokingly

34ywubb.jpg

Attire: White shirt, normal jeans, with black boots.

Nick was still changing the chanels not sure what he wants to watch, he stopped and turned his attention back at Jessie. Well he had work to do and he couldnt really tell Jessie what he was doing, well not yet "I hda work to do Jessie... But it doesnt matter" He said and started changing the chanes again. Nick sighed as he knew that he promised to Jessie that he was going to hang up with him and his group, but he couldnt maybe some other time "I will come meet your friends... Maybe tomorrow?" He asked looking at Jessie ashe gave up looking for something to watch so he left the TV on some random chanle.

2celjn.jpg

"Hey it's fine whenever you want to it's totally up to you." He could tell Nick wasn't really interested in anything that was on TV at the moment with the way he had switched through all the channels and just randomly put the remote down "So whatca got in mind for the rest of the night?" Jessie asked trying to think of something he could suggest they do while stuck inside so they wouldn't get bored.

34ywubb.jpg

"Dont know you have something in mind" He asked and started thinking, but then he stood up from the couch and walked to the washer to check if Jessies clothes were clean. He opened the washer and placed the wet clothes in a basin and walked to the drier he opened the dryer and left the lcothes in their and turned it on now waiting for his clothes to get dry. Nick walked back and sat on the couch again, he looked at Jessie and sighed feeling borred "So you think of something?" He asked and turned off the TV cuz no one was watching it.

2celjn.jpg

"Hmm i dont know let me think" Jessie replied right before Nick walked off. He was thinking while Nick was gone and as he return and asked if he had thought of anything he hadn't but he figured he try still " well at first i was thinking spin the bottle but we have far to few people for that, then i thought monopoly but i don't think i got the patience for that right now" he said with a laugh. "what do you have for games board games or video games doesn't matter " a smile came on Jessie's face with a wink he continued on "How about a game of twister" he said jokingly.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick laughed as he heard what Jessie had thought at first, spin the bottle really, Nick wouldnt mind it, but what about Jessie. Nick shook his head trying to get his thoughts out of his mind. He heard Jessie asking him fore some games, well he had some, but they were very old and stupid and then he heard him asking for a game of twister "Oh I have twister" He said and went to a closet and pulled out a twister he walked back and placed it on the ground "Thats the only thing that I have that is not like ten years old, like my stupid games" He said and chuckled looking at Jessie.

2celjn.jpg

"hey look who your talking to. Old games are what i like the most. "He said with a laugh. "You know i don't really know how to play twister right" he said laughing again. If they played twister he knew he was going to lose and end up falling all over the place trying to bend in the ways that game makes you bend in. "I have honestly never played it before. But if you really want to play it i'm game. can you play with just two people or is it more made for a group of a few more people?" He asked as the only thing he knew about twister was from the old commercials where you always see a group of people playing.or at least thats how he remembered the commercials

34ywubb.jpg

Nick heard that Jessie hadnt played twister before. He hadnt played it in a while as well so he kind of forgat how it was done, but he can remeber it its not hard at all, its a very easy game. Well Nick knows that he is going to win, cuz Jessie was so clumsy with stuff like this "Well I think its for a group, but it can still be played with two peoples" He said and placed the twister on the ground and looked aroud as he thought who should start "Ok you start" He said looking at Jessie waiting for him to start, he gave him the first turn cuz he never liked beeing the first to go in this game, he didnt knew why he just did.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie agreed having looked over the rules briefly it seemed simple enough spin the spinner get a color/ body part match it on the mat. "Blue square left hand" Jessie stated after spinning the spinner and placed his hand down on the mat. "Ok Nick let's go your turn." He said with a smile.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick waited for Jessi to spin the spinner and he saw him putting his hand on the blue square. Nick walked closer and spin the spinner "Green circle right leg" He said and placed his foot on the green circle "Ok your turn" He said as he was looking Jessie from above.

2celjn.jpg

"green circle left leg for me two." he said after spinning this put him having to put his left leg on the opposite end of the game mat from Nick making them into a little bit of a X across eachother even though he could at this point freely move his other leg and arm the crossing past nick was already making him have to lean a lot he figured it probably wasn'y going to take long for this game to end. he laughed a little "oh boy ok Nick go ahead."

Back
Top Bottom