Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nick's Place

2celjn.jpg

Name: Jessie
Nickname: (if any)None
Attire: shorts
Tagging: Nick
Day/Time: Late Afternoon , Friday May. 10th, 2013
"Nothing Nick , Nothings wrong. Just ... well just trying to take this all in and wrap my head around it ya know. " He was doing a lot of thinking right now caught off guard by what had just happened. He had never gone this far with another guy before but he wasn't a virgin prior to this night either so he was a little at a loss for what to think this was a friend of his a VERY close friend he didn't know if he should feel guilty or happy for what they had just did. "Your ok with what just happened right?" he asked. "like no regrets no matter what right?" he asked

34ywubb.jpg

Name: Nick
Nickname: None
Attire: Nothing
Tagging: Jessie
Day/Time: Friday May 10, 2013, Late Afternoon

Nick grabbed a soap and started washing his body first his chest and his arms and then he went down. He wasnt sure what to do now, he felt that Jessie still wanted them to be friends and nothing more, and he didnt knew what to say to him. He was just very confused and he hoped that things will turn out ok. And then he heard what Jessie said "No regreads. I liked what happened Jessie" He said and turned around placing the sopa where it was before, he looked at Jessie's eyes trying to figure out what Jessie was thinking of "Do you have a problem that you were my first one?" He asked worried.

2celjn.jpg

"if you don't have a problem with it then neither do i. " Jessie was just about done washing up and he stepped out of the shower "I'm gonna dry up and get dressed i'll meet you back in the other room when your done ok" He smiled at Nick " i've got no regrets either just so you know" he said right before walking toward the door.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick was glad when he heard what Jessie said, he smiled hearing that he had no regread for what they did. But can they be more then friends, he wanted to, but he wasnt sure what Jessie wanted, and Nick waasnt going to ask him yet. Nick sighed when he saw Jessie leaving the bathroom and he turned around and closed his eyes feeling the water pouring on his face... A few minutes latter he was done and he turned the water off, he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and started drying his hair and body. When he was done he left the towel in the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom still naked going to see what Jessie was doing.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie put the shorts and tank top on and walked to the fridge and grabbed himself out a soda and went and took a seat in the living room looking at the twister mat on the floor remembering that silly game is what got all this started he laughed a little at the thought of it. When Nick came back out of the bathroom Jessie seen him and that he was still naked "Hey there sexy" he said with a smile.

34ywubb.jpg

Attire: White shirt, normal jeans.

Nick saw Jessie sitting on the couch when he walked out of the bathroom and calling him sexy, he blushed and turned around and walked to the drier where Jessie's clothes were. He saw that the clothes were dry and he took them out of the drier and walked to Jessie in the living room, he left the clothes on a chair and looked at Jessie "Your clothes are dry you can get dressed if you like" He said and smiled and walked to where his clothes were and dressed and walked back to Jessie sitting next to him in the couch.

2celjn.jpg

"Oh ok cool" jessie said and went and changed into his cloths then he returned to the couch and sat down "Sooo Nick.It was your first time huh? How come. i mean i am sure you have had other guys you've got a chance with by now havent ya?" Jessie asked surprised still that his friend was a virgin.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick saw as his friend want to change his clothes and then he came back sitting on the couch. Nick looked at him with a blush hearing his words, he had some chanses, but it was nothing serious only kissing and touching and nothing else, well it was only one guy, but Nick left him "Well I had one boyfriend, but nothing serious... And what about you when and with who did you lost your virginiity" He asked smiling at Jessie.

2celjn.jpg

"How come nothing serious? and hmm when well lets see i was 16 i think so it was a few years ago and Who well she was this chick that i met one night out rollerblading. We hung around with each other for a few weeks and well one thing led to the next but before it built into anything serious she left town i never even knew her last name how bad is that right " Jessie said with a laugh. "and well my luck since then only got worse had a few lets say Psycho's i've dated and well what ya going to do ya live and ya learn."

34ywubb.jpg

Attire: White shirt, normal jeans

Nick listened to Jessie telling him of this girl that left town before she left and he was a little upset knowing that if the gitl and Jessie were still together nothing betwen Nick and him happen right now. Well he guessed that Jessie didnt want what Nick wanted, hhe wasnt sure if Jessie had some feeling for him or was it just sex, it was probably just sex which upset Nick "Well you know I broke up with him... And you are a psycho yourself" He said with a chuckle.

2celjn.jpg

"Hmm i suppose your right" he said with a laugh. He could be a little on the esentric side which to him just meant he enjoyed living life to the fullest "So.... where do we go from here." Jessie asked he knew it was a loaded question but he had to get it out there in the open he needed to know what Nick was thinking about everything that had happened.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick sat on the couch and grabbed the remotecontrole and turned on the TV he searched for something to watch and then he heard what Jessie said. Nick quickly muted the TV and looked at him not sure what to say "What do you want? Do you want us still to stay friends?" He asked wanting to know what Jessie wanted, if he wanted the same as Nick it will be great and then Nick can tell him how he feels, but he wasnt sure so he had to ask first.

2celjn.jpg

Attire: Jeans,t-shirt,vest
"well. hmmm"he had to think he expected Nick to answer first" wait didn't i ask first" he said looking at him stirnly he knew Nick was just trying to avoid answering now waiting to hear Jessie's answer first. "honestly,,, I dont know it all is so sudden" he said to him "confused for sure but i did enjoy things but as for down the line i dont know are we still friends are we friend with benifiets " he said with a laugh "or... something else"

34ywubb.jpg

Nick smiled and rolled his eyes when he heard Jessie telling him that he asked first. What was he a kid cant he answer the question first. Nick bit his lower lip as he looked away not sure what to say to Jessie as he heard what he was saying. He took a deep vreath and looked at him again "What do you want?" He asked trying not to tell how he felt about him, he wanted to find out first what Jessie wanted and he was going to tell him his feelings if he wanted more then friends, or just friends with benefits.

2celjn.jpg

Attire: jeans,shirt,vest
"Honestly, I Don't Know." He said back. "i guess anythings possible. i mean just well you know me Nick i'm a wanderer i don't follow any set path just kinda go where ever the wind takes me so i guess i'm willing to play this by the moment and see where it goes just...," he thought for a moment " what happens if we go for something more and it don't work out? I never want to loose you as a friend."

34ywubb.jpg

Yep Nick knew very well how Jessie was, he never stayd in one place, but Nick can change that. He wasnt going to tell him how he felt yet he didnt want to hurry cuz he didnt knew how Jessie felt for him "Ok thats fine with me" He said and bit his lower lip a little nervous "Dont know... We will probably stay friends if it doesnt work out if thats what you want?" He said and then looked away thinking "And how are we going to act in public?" He asked not sure if Jessie wanted to be like this when they are outside with peoples.

2celjn.jpg

"hMM Well you know me Nick i ain't one to lie or hide shit so in public we act natural of course, whatever natural is now i dont really know but i aint going to act one way just around you and a different way around other you know i ain't like that. the rest is on you man however you feel about it all." he said looking at his friend. man this night had got complicated really fast. It was ok just something that needed a little sorting out over time thats all.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick smiled when he heard Jessie's words, he was glad that Jessie didnt want to hide what they had when they are in public. He moved closer and huged Jessie placing his head on his chest and wrapping his arms around him placing his hands on his back and holding him tight "I would really like that" He said and closed his eyes and rubbed his freind's chest with his head feeling how soft his skin was even through his shirt. He liked Jessie so much that he didnt knew what to do, should he tell him how he feels... maybe not yet its too early.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie hugged Nick back and as he layed into his chest he held him close . It was a strange feeling being this way with Nick and Jessie was still trying to wrap his mind around it all. "So. Are you buys tomorrow?" Jessie asked not sure what Nick was planning on doing the next day.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick was enjoying the moment when he was so close to Jessie. He really loved how Jessie made him feel. Nick heard Jessie speaking and he raised his head looking at him with a smile "Umm.... I dont think so... No I have no plans. Why?" He asked. Maybe Jessie wanted to take him out or something else, he didnt knew and he didnt cared he just wanted to be with Jessie.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie looked at Nick "well i was planning on meeting up with the others tomorrow and thought maybe you might want to go and hang out as well. " he said to him it would be nice if he wanted to meet up with them as well but he wasn't sure oif Nick would want to or not.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick heard what Jessie said. He wasnt sure if he wanted to meet his friends, he didnt knew them and didnt knew how to act around them. He didnt knew what kind of peoples they were, but he hoped that they will be ice like Jessie... Ok why not he will meet them cuz of Jessie "Well Ok, why not... I guess I have to finally meet your friends" He said and smiled at Jessie. "So umm. Are they nice?" He asked wanting to be prepeared when he meets them.

2celjn.jpg

"Of course there nice" he looked at him and smiled "Youll get along just fine with them no worries. and hey there new to me two i only met them all yesterday so don't worry we will all get to know eachothr together." he finished and thought to himself about all the things that had happened just since yestday all the changes that were going on in his life it's like someone hit a fast forward button and jumped him into a whole different part of his life things had changed so much.

34ywubb.jpg

Nick smiled "Really I didnt knew that. I thought that you are friends from a lot time" He said and chuckled. Nick wasnt sure how to act in front of them and how are Jessi and him going to act in front of his friends, ahh he wasnt sure at all. It was complicated "Umm..." He stoped not sure how to ask Jessie the question if they can act like a couple in front of Jessie's friends.

2celjn.jpg

Jessie could tell things just were not all being said by Nick.. "Whats on your mind spit it out." Nick had pretty much stopped talking mid sentence and that wasnt like him and Jessie wanted to know what it was he was holding back on saying. "Is everything ok?"

Back
Top Bottom