Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

Bronwyn

Super-Earth
Ok its simple and fun and we have everything but this so here goes.

All you have to do is rate the avatar above you on a scale of 1-10 simple. 10 is the best.

I start by giving myself a 10 :p

Hm... I give your Avatar a... 9. It's really hot. Long and Red haired, nice arse. And I like the style of the picture. Very seductive.

10 - A good combination of sexy and sweet....maybe even a bit 'taboo'! ;)

10 - Everyone loves a hero... ;)

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY[/video]

10 most definitely....Redheads are always sexy. Not to mention.....DAT ASS

*Grins*

8 - I wish the image was bigger as I cannot see the finer details and I am a bit confused as to what the creature really is. :(

8/10

Sorry, but the angle makes it look like he's pressing his dick into her asscheek. Not to mention he's sticking a finger up her ass when he could be ramming her doggy-style. Fail on the avatar guy's part, lol (not the user, but the guy in the picture)

...Mmk?

9/10

For an epic house on fire with epic armor and epic sword and it's on fire around it all! So amazing! However, if only the avatar was a little bit bigger so I could admire the amazing some more, then it would be a ten!

10/10

Nicely done artwork. Great shading, excellent detail. And certainly provocative with how she's lifting her shirt up.

(Lol, it's the site's fault. That's the best resolution I could work with, given the size parameters)

8/10

The long hair in the back looks tacked on, and so does the mouth. Not to mention the eye on the left looks a bit off-center for the negligible amount of head tilt.

This avatar's pleasant, bemused expression is very appealing, as are the complex curves nearby! She's not reluctant to be photographed wearing glasses, as many are. Overall, I give her... ninety for a hundred!

4/10 - Below Average

I like the dimensions of the image, however the quality is poor; it's a jpeg with some minor artifacts. The subject matter isn't placed in any interesting area, and instead is just in the middle. I'm assuming it's just to show off the girl in the image, but perhaps it could have been done more interestingly. A border may have really benefited this avatar, at least to frame off the subject, and to make it feel less like a cropped image (even if it isn't at all). Overall, it missed out on an average rating, because of the poorer quality that goes along with it being a jpeg, or perhaps just taken with a lower quality camera.

Your avatar was rated mostly from a predetermined scale outlining my rating criteria. I take into consideration the composition of the piece, the dimensions of the image, the editing done to the piece, and the quality of the piece (jaggies, poor compression, bad cropping ect). It is not a personal attack on you, and nor is any other rating I give a personal attack on anyone else. Your own feelings, or the feelings of anyone else, has no bearing on the score I give and the following critique. It is an impartial assessment, based solely on my own ideas and knowledge of graphics and image editing.

I do not give scores to spare feelings, or gain favor. It's my honest opinion, and has no bearing on how much I actually like a particular piece.

Well! There are many more things to like about this avatar than can be articulately described; so I'll just say "It's beautiful!" Misses a perfect hundred by no more than a point. Looks like the artwork, co-incidentally or not, is by the same hand which did the signature.

I'm not positive if the artist is the same for the two images. I did use it, because the resemblance was close enough, however; it was a calculated effort.

3/10 - Poor

First off, I appreciate the effort here to play with effects. However, there are too many things that bring this down. The quality of the picture is lower, due to the poor compression of the jpeg format. The picture comes off as grainy, and features jpeg artifacts. Next the text featured in the avatar does not benefit the avatar in any other respect, other than it's color matching the frame. It looks like a pretty basic bevel, however this particular font does not do it justice. When text is smaller, a bevel looks less clean; it can look messy. The placement of the text draws the eye, making it the focal point. If you did not intend for the base of his penis to be the focal point, then it was a bad move to place it there. Next I will address the issue of the frame. The soft bevel looks odd; the highlights are too transparent and faded. While it does work to project it's intended effect, it isn't very compelling. The frame itself is too busy. While it can be argued as a creative use of the image, it only subtracts from the avatar as a whole. Sometimes, simple is better.

That's about what I'd give it, if not a not a number higher than I'd award it. Thanks for the fair evaluation; I agree with your criticisms.

3/10 - Poor

A blurry, muddled low resolution avatar that takes away from the beauty of the artwork. The composition would have benefited by placing the image off to the side more. Adding a more convincing fog or fading effect could have really helped. In this avatar, the gradient to white is rather abrupt, and the shape of it is unusual. This is due to a poor flow. The fog doesn't flow with her, it doesn't guide the eye in any particular direction. It's just there, and only resembles the fog in the most basic of ways.

Back
Top Bottom