Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

4/10 - Below Average

This just misses out on a five, due to some minor digital imperfections. There are some artifacts here and there. Very beautiful painting, nothing to really say, other than to wonder if a border might improve it as an avatar.

To give you some insight, five is an average rating, and is handed out to unedited, plain avatars. They need to be crisp, clean images without any noticeable defects, otherwise they get a four. Your avatar missed that rating for minor issues. As I mentioned before, my rating policies have little to no barring on how much I actually like the avatar.

I'm not sure if a border would be good. I don't think white would look very nice, and I don't think black shows up very well on these forums, due to the darker color scheme. Most other colors tend to be distracting and gaudy looking, in my opinion.

^ (COOL movie!) ^

This is just fine... the proportionality of the model is excellent, and the shading emphasizes her appeal (there's something about a great, round ass, especially if it is - ahem - elevated)... very, very nice!

7/10 - I think it could be "zoomed out" a bit, but overall it's quite a nice avatar of Panty.

This avatar is quite appealing... reminds me of something Peter Pan might have done when not busy stealing from the rich like that guy we, in our infinite wisdom, have just sent back to Washington. The blush on the girl's face is telling, though she appears grateful for his attentions. On strictly artistic grounds, it's maybe a seven, but I really like the "scene", so I'll spring for an eight.

The avatar reminds me of an angry man with a broken heart. The smoke and the empty shot glasses tell me how he tries to bury the pain.

6.5/10 - I like it that it doesn't show "too much". But on the other hand, it also doesn't show enough and at first, I had trouble recognizing what it is.

7/10 --- I see a young college girl, that may enjoy breast/nipple play ( Two breast pictures).

Two types of men : Breast-men and the Ass-men ( who enjoy a fine behind). Maybe if you had a larger avatar pic it might attract more attention.

I got some feedback on my avatar on this forum, so i am posting it again to see if this new avatar is better.

5/10 - Average

There's nothing particularly wrong with this one, but it isn't great either. I'm a little unsure about the half-border; it leads me to wonder if it was a mistake or an intentional design decision.

Is your avatar supposed to be above average ? Half open mouth, with tilted head. Maybe, i am missing something.

3/10 --- Does not appeal.

Why are you so upset? It isn't like you did anything to the avatar; you just re-sized it. I hand out my scores as objectively as possible. A five is handed out to cropped or re-sized images without any noticeable defects. It isn't a bad score, so don't get so bent out of shape. In fact, it's the second highest one I've awarded in this entire thread. Considering your border is kind of messed up, I should have given it a four, but I decided to let it slide. I gave out a score representative of the quality of the avatar, while ignoring the subject matter as much as possible. Apparently, you're unable to do so yourself.

As for my avatar, is it above average? No, not really. I'd give it a five or maybe a six, because I bothered to put a proper border around it.

Back
Top Bottom