Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

On the whole, I thoroughly concur with and ratify Mr. Edwardson's evaluation of this avatar, rendered two days ago in this space... however, having been raised in a somewhat different culture, I'm inclined to assign the hat a higher value; but if I were to give it a three, as was my first thought, that'd make it more significant than her nipples (unimaginable!); so I give them the three and the hat a two, totalling: nine.

8 - I'm sorry, Prince. :( I have tried, HONEST I have, to find the charm and wonder in your new avatar, but it pales to that of the adorable frog. The expression on his little face would always give this cowgirl a smile. *Sighs sadly* Maybe it'll just take some time...

*Grins and scampers off....*

Darn, that's a huge 8 for you, milady Camille!
Quite a sexy cowgirl, love the lighting (or shading, depending on your view) and the way in which her nipples prod against her shirt.

(Thank you kindly, Steel! *Blushes!* )

10 - I would use five words to describe: mysterious, beautiful, soft, sweet and sexy!

(How did I do?) :p

Hmm.. I'd give you a seven. I'm not really into cowgirls, but yours is hot. Plus, cowgirl sex position? <3

10 - At first, I wasn't sure about this one. *Grins* But NOW, after you explained your reasoning for choosing it, it has grown on me and I happen to like it alot. :)

I give you an 8, he has a bit of the dark side, but kinds looks like an insomniac, some peeps can pull it off, but it doesn't quite work.

But I love the expression on his face, he looks like he is plotting something definately kinky.

10! A beautiful elf-woman. (I had to share the larger picture...lovely!)

fantasy-girls-008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom