Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

10/10, love the ahegao mouth blending in with the real life photo!

9/10 for who I'm guessing is Aki from 5D's?

nice-good.gif

8.5/10 I am not sure where this avatar is from, but I do love the ominous feel and the detail and the placement of the avatar ( not head on, but angled) that’s pretty cool! I do think the smoke could benefit from some animation and color, honestly maybe something to consider with the design team! Overall, great choice!

8.5/10 I am not sure where this avatar is from, but I do love the ominous feel and the detail and the placement of the avatar ( not head on, but angled) that’s pretty cool! I do think the smoke could benefit from some animation and color, honestly maybe something to consider with the design team! Overall, great choice!

The previous avatar was Dabi from My Hero Academia, one of the main antagonists in the series. Noted on the fire details, I just normally go with B&W PFPs if they look better than the other colored alternatives I may have lying around in my folders.

My current one is the protag of Jujutsu Kaisen 0, Yuta Okkotsu. Felt like having him around again.

10/10
I got a thing for masks ❤️

9/10, solid scheme and details NGL. Also, e y e s

10/10 ~ I love that look on his face despite that lethal stance. 🥵

10/10
It's simple and sweet. It reminds me of my younger teenager days. I love it. ♡

She's definitely possibly quite feral, and I can't help but feel I'd fall for that anyways so of course, that's a 10/10

Back
Top Bottom