Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

Minus 0.5 because I personally liked him better as a blonde. XD
Hhhhhh tried so hard to find a good blonde GIF but they were all in 144p, that's actually a good suggestion for the next one I'm going to use, thanks!

Yours is a 10/10. 👀

9/10. I like the off-center positioning. More visually striking that way.

The eye-blink part of the gif is great. Very unobtrusive & rounds out the image. However, the subtle upwards frame shift at the end doesn't really add anything in my opinion.

7.8/10. very pretty, but the background's colored, making it sharply contrast with the site's theme. the dominant colors used in the image themselves are a sharp contrast to this site, but i can't tell exactly if i like that or not. that said, the style is very soft and pleasant to look at. i like looking at pleasant things.

7.5/10. I like the positive & negative space a lot. But while it is stylistically striking, all that neon hurts my eyes. So subjectively, doesn't work well for me. Objectively cool concept though.

Last edited:
9/10. Even if I can't see much of her, the design looks really cool. That's all I can really say about it.

8/10. I like the colors, and golden eyes are a mood. That said, without knowing what the full design looks like so take this with a grain of salt, but maybe consider cropping it more off-center. There's a bit too much negative space on the right side compared to the left.

8/10 - nice character design and good personality communicated by the cocky smirk and all that...but how am I supposed to let my eyes rove when the hoodie covers even most of her face up? >:3

Back
Top Bottom