Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

I'd give it 8/10! It looks pretty cool.

10/10 for this one. Claude is no Rhea or coughbestgirlEdelgard, but my fav male character from that series by far. Sylvan would have edged him out but his post-time-skip hair gives me violent thoughts.

--

Oops. Ya all go fast.

7.5/10. Cute and simple, but the light background draws the eye too much against bmr's blue.

9/10
Pretty with soft features, but also obvious scars and a wary expression. I imagine they’ve faced hardship and violence yet still retain some compassion and sense of wonder.

I also I love their hair.

9/10 too

I like the aesthetic, and redheads are always a favourite in my book
The photo style and background contrast are also top tier

If she had a smug smirk or a firm scowl or something rather than a vaguely expressionless expression though, that'd have made it perfect in my book ;)

10/10 ~ What a cutie! I love that little wave. It's as if they're saying "Yoohoo! Lookin' for me?"

8/10 ~ I’m not too sure who the character is, but it’s giving me Hange vibes from AoT

9/10, user is not maidenless and headpats are good. Color's a bit drab toug!

10/10 - Looks like they're about to plan something naughty!

9.5/10 - simple, elegant, eye-catching, good use of contrast and characterisations.

(I never give full marks because there's always room for improvement, even if I'm not qualified to say what or how. :) )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom