Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

9/10 I like the watery flow of your gif. It looks like you are looking in a lake and the moonlightgets reflected in your handsome face.

By the way, when are we going to continue turning the cursed princess into a sexy dragoness who can't get enough of her draconic lover, sirix?

10/10 good color, the girl is attractive and its a perfect loop gif of bouncing breasts, what more could a simple man (dragon?) ask for?

10/10! Gotta love me some evilly salacious toothy dragon smile! The animated aura around him reminds me of a power up effect and I can't tell if he wants to eat me for dinner or do horribly naughty things XD

Depends on a few factors. Friend or prey? Haha

Can only give you a 6 though, it's a good a match for your name but is too simplistic otherwise...sorry.

Bah you don't have to be sorry for the rating^^ I didn't go for super-insane-blow-your-socks-off on purpose. Sadly you can't see the entire image, I had to cut it off otherwise it wouldn't fit properly for an avatar. When I attempted to resize to fit the entire thing into the larges dimensions allowed for an avatar the quality of the details was horrible so I decided to just go for simplicity.

And I'm a friend to dragons. Especially such devilishly rugged-handsome ones!

I would give you a 20/10 if the animation was more in-depth. For example the eyes glowing-pulsing with energy and the entire thing starting off black, the aura-fire starting to whip up and from the 'smoke' emerges the dragon!

Haha, I would love that but it would take someone some time and dedication for that. It would be awesome though

IRONIC CAN YOU DO THAT

Forbidden, you look amazing! 9/10

Ok, now I want to see the whole picture, Feral. 8/10

A 9/10 for sirix. I hope that I'm not your prey, handsome...;)

*offers pets, hugs and a lollipop to wiki* 6/10

Back
Top Bottom