Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rate the Avatar above you...

9/10 Love the hai, the colour, the lighting everything. Maybe a little too much make-up but otherwise perfect!

Prosthetic arm, It comes from working with explosives a lot <3

Currently 7/10, I've lost touch with succubi but that doesn't mean I'll refuse a beautiful woman in skimpy clothing

8/10 because of the enticing position and the darkness of it. Seduce me in my dreams, succubus! :D

Oops! Okay, 8/10. Great colors, very playful style, and looks interesting whatever it's from. Has an attitude that's fun.

10/10

Such a calm, sensual pose, a beautiful body, a gorgeous face and matching hair, a subtle beauty that sparks admiration in those that have the privilege to gaze upon her form.

4.5/10
Trash typing. Confusing stats and movelist that obviously makes it undeserving of it's role in that movie. Not to mention it's loyal fans that bother me. Not saying they hunt me down to pester me, no. I mean, the fact that they exist keeps me up at night. All night at times. And the hat is meh, brought the score down.

I'm sure the member is nice enough though. Pokemon in general is one of my favorite things we have something in common, I suppose.

3/10
Human-like dragons are very much "American Dragon Jake long" So ew.

Also: It's a mask unraveling from his face. Note the teeth.

5/10 not very clear to me what is going on despite what has been said about it, but it is still cool to look at.

oohh, new blood *laughs at internal dragon joke*

Soild 8.5/10, I'm not one much for a short cut, and the extra dark around the eyes make it seem like she has either no eyes or she is REALLY tired. The rest is near perfection though, love that the skin moves with the fabric, but its not quite enough to make full points.

Back
Top Bottom