Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Kevin laughed a bit at Julia's suggestion, "Alright I'll play your game" ,he stated right before climbing in the ring. He leaned in the corner and waited for Julia to come into the ring.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday june 6th 2014 early afternoon)
Julia put her purse down on a chair next to the ring and climbed in. she went to a far corner and said "ladies and gentle men tonight is going to be a fun night for in one cornor we have kevin nash and in the other me who will win well its me". she let out a giggle as she made her way over to nash and pretended to hit him in the chest and stated "you know your taller then me no fair".

23kemc3.jpg

When Julia came up and hit Kevin in the chest he grabbed it, "Oh owww that hurt so much" ,he stated jokingly and when she said he was taller then her and that was no fair he laughed. "I'm taller then a lot of people hun I can't help it" ,he said with a smile.

Taylor6.jpg

she looked up at him and said with a smile "you know you have a pretty smile and you should let me win cause i'm a girl". she giggled and blushed. she stood close to him and looked around the gym and said "i like it here it chases away all my problems and relaxes me ". she leaned against some of the rings rope by him thinking how much she is having with kevin nash and that she did not want it to stop but she knew it would cause she will have to go to bed sometime tonight".

23kemc3.jpg

"Pfft Jade's a girl and I've never let her win you've gotta earn it" ,Kevin stated with a small laugh. He then began to shove her playfully to rile her up. "Come on show me what you got" ,he stated playfully.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia smiled and giggled as she stumbled back wards a bit but did not fall. "now your on kevin you asked for it". she then charged him with her head down to push him into the rope of the rings but soon found when she got to him she could not move so she stepped back laughing and blushing saying "boy i'm weak".

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin laughed when Julia charged against him he thought it was cute and when she said she was weak he looked at her, "Well that's why you're here right? To get strong and I'm gonna help you with that I'm gonna make you so strong you'll be able to kick your cousin Ryan's ass whenever he pisses you off" ,Kevin stated. He gave Julia a once over and had to admit he thought she was a beautiful young woman.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia giggled and said "that would really make my cousin day not only can jade hand to him but me as well poor Ryan is going to run and tell uncle i beat him up and his daddy is going pat him on the head and say my poor poor Ryan everyone kicks your butt". she looked at Kevin and blushed for he was a handsome man one she could date if she could and right now just getting to hang with him made her happy. she walked closer to him and said "well train me then i want to kick to be able to kick my cousin so he can't hurt anyone else and if he dares to hurt me daddy wont go easy on him ".

23kemc3.jpg

"If Ryan tries to hurt you he'll have to deal with me and he won't dare try anything with me because he knows I'll kick his ass" ,Kevin stated in response to Julia. He was starting to really like her and he felt bad that Ryan treated her so badly and corrupted her father, "Julia how would like to have dinner with me tonight at my place I'll cook and then maybe we can watch a movie together" ,Kevin suggested to try and cheer her up.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia was in shock and her mouth hung open for just a second . she could not believe it he asked her out on a date well she will go with him after all she really liked him. Julia giggled and said "so Kevin your going to be my knight and shinny armor when it comes to Ryan". she then smiled and said to kevin "would like that very much take me dinner kevin and then as for the movie not sure what kind you like but if its to gory i wont be able to handle that can't stand the sight of blood too much but I'm yours tonight ".

23kemc3.jpg

"Yes I will be your knight in shining armor because I like you a lot and I hate seeing you get treated the way you do" ,Kevin admitted. He gave her a smile and laughed a bit when she said she couldn't handle anything gory, "Don't worry I won't make you watch anything you won't like" ,he promised.

Taylor6.jpg

(friday june 6th 2014 late afternoon)
Julia blushed and said "well kevin your so sweet and when i first saw you i thought you was hansome and now I really like you to your not one of those guys like Ryan ". she blushed as she took his hand saying "well when ever your ready for dinner i'm ready to go to".

23kemc3.jpg

Kevin took Julia's hand and smiled, "I'm not like Ryan because I know how to appreciate what I got because I wasn't handed everything on a silver platter like he was" ,Kevin stated in response. "And thank you for the compliment sweetheart I think you are a very beautiful young woman and I'm honored to be able to make you dinner and have a nice date just the two of us, how about I lock this place up and we head over to my apartment" ,Kevin stated right before leading Julia out of the gym. He locked the place up then led Julia to his truck and opened the door for her before getting in and starting the engine.

(Exit to Kevin Nash's studio apartment)

Taylor6.jpg

Julia smiled and said "okay ". she blushed when he said she was beautiful young woman she was and she also knew he was much older then her but his age did not mind her it might her daddy but right now she did not care. she watched as he locked the place up then walked out to his truck with him . she waited as he opened the door for her like a gentlemen and that scored big points for Julia for she loved a guy who knew how to be a gentle man. She buckled herself up as he started the engine.
(exit to Kevin Nash's studio apartment)

Back
Top Bottom