Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daily Grind Cafe

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Murrin, Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

"You're welcome and blueberries are yummy one of my favorites" ,Joseph said in response still smiling. He thought it was cute the way she giggled and it made him smile even more. When the waitress came over Joseph ordered his coffee and muffin then looked to Murrin so that she could tell the waitress what she wanted as well. "Well I must say that the smell in this place is very nice it's sweet and kind of comforting" ,Joseph stated with a small blush.

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Joseph

(Friday June 6, 2014; Later afternoon)

Murrin ordered her pomegranate iced tea and then turned back to Joseph. "It does smell sweet. It's nice. I kind of like it," she admitted, her cheeks going an even deeper shade of scarlet. "I feel a bit silly for not coming in here sooner." She looked down at her lap and bit down on her lip. Looking back up at Joseph again, she giggled. "So, now that you're here in Sunny Hill, what do you plan on doing with your time other than wrestling?" she asked.

244nvo5.jpg

"To be honest I don't know I mean I'm going to the Fuze Box with you tonight but I really don't know other then that I'll probably play games and watch TV stuff like that you can join me if you'd like I have quite the collection" ,Joseph stated. "I know I sound like a nerd right I can't help it though I have a thing for video games they help me escape reality for a little bit". Joseph's cheeks turned a bit redder as well after he made the admission to Murrin.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:a faded back shirt with faded blue jeans with black sneakers that are getting holes in them.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)afternoon
Sally clocked out and after eating a quick lunch she headed out just as joesph and Murren walked in. she headed out to her hotel so she could change then maybe go to the gym or maybe the fuse box she decided it was time to party so after changing she would go to the fuse box.
(exit to hotel)

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin nodded as Joseph began to tell her about the things he expected to do. But she found herself suddenly smiling and blushing when he offered for her to join him. The idea of it sounded nice and she was really having a good time just sitting with him and talking. "I'd like doing that with you. And you don't sound like a nerd to me," she said giving him a smile, though one that wasn't her typical. It was one meant for him. "That's like me with my books. I'm always reading something whether it's a paperback or something on my Kindle." She bit her lip as she giggled a little. Just then the waitress arrived and set down their drinks.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph couldn't help but smile when Murrin said she'd like to join him in his activities and when she mentioned she liked to read he got a look on his face that told her he liked to read as well. "Oh books are great I love reading I usually have a lot of spare time on my hands lately and I try and mix up activities a bit and reading happens to be one of the things I like to do, what are some of your favorite books?" ,Joseph asked. He wanted to know more about this lovely woman that sat before him, she was so kind and unique and he liked that a lot. When the waitress brought their drinks Joseph took a sip of his iced coffee as he waited for Murrin to answer his question.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murring reached out and wrapped her hands about her iced tea. "Oh, I like so many books. I like a lot of young adult fiction..." her voice trailed and she blushed. "I know, silly right?" She blushed a bit more. "But I like a lot of things. Young adult, some horror, fantasy, science fiction, even..." She bit her lip and giggled, blushing a very bright red. "And don't tell my brother. But even some romance." She covered her face for a moment in embarrassment. "But Harry Potter is probably one of my favorites for young adult. So are the Cirque Du Freak books. I like so many kinds." Still blushing, she took a sip of her tea.

244nvo5.jpg

"Trust me it's not silly at all I still read the goosebumps books remember those and Harry Potter has to be one of the best book series in my opinion, I also like a lot of Stephen King books and the Lord Of the Rings series as well" ,Joseph told her right before taking a sip of his coffee. He could tell that Murrin felt a little embarrassed when she had covered her face and he wanted to let her know she didn't have to be around him. "Maybe we can go book shopping one day and pick out some books to read together if you want" ,Joseph suggested.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin smiled another smile meant just for Joseph and took another sip of her iced tea. "I love The Lord of the Rings. My favorite character in those books is Merry. I just love him," she said. "And I'd love to go book shopping with you." She looked into his eyes and held his gaze for a moment before looking away. She felt her heart begin to race a little and she giggled softly. "I think... I think it would be nice to do a lot of things with you," she admitted, her voice going soft as she suddenly looked at her lap and set her tea down.

244nvo5.jpg

"Oh I love Gandalf he has to be my favorite him and Pip" ,Joseph said in response to Murrin. When she admitted that she thought it would be nice to do a lot of things with him he smiled, "Well I think it would be nice to do a lot of things with you too" ,he admitted in return. He was really liking the time they had together in that very moment and he wanted more moments just like this one where they could be alone and have fun just talking with each other.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin found herself blushing yet again. She really was enjoying her time with Joseph and she found herself giddy at the thought of potentially doing all the things that they were talking about--book shopping, watching television, playing video games... She hoped that they actually would... that it wasn't just 'talk' for the moment. "I'm glad to hear that," she said, giggling softly.

Taking another sip of her tea, Murrin wondered what time it was. She knew that 5pm had to be fast approaching and that things at the hospital had to be more or less squared away. She wondered if Joseph would be getting a call soon about everything.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph smiled at Murrin he really couldn't wait to spend more time with her and he was happy she wanted to spend time with him as well. Just then his phone rang and he answered it, Jasper was on the other line. When he finished the call he hung up and looked at Murrin, "Did you still want to come to dinner with us? We can go drop the car off to your brother then head to the diner with my dad, brother and my brother's girlfriend" ,Joseph asked hoping she'd still want to join them.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Murrin smiled as she set her tea down. "W-well, if I'm invited... that is... if you're inviting me and it's all right..." She looked over at him, her eyes bright, hopeful and so very expressive. She never dared to let herself hope like she was just then. It was beyond terrifying and in some ways she wished her brother was there to let her know if she was reading things right or not. She was so unsure and scared, but at the same time knew what she hoped for and wanted. "I... I'd love to," she said. "But only if it isn't any trouble." One thing was for certain, at least she knew he wanted her there. That alone said so very much and meant the world to her, more than he probably knew.

244nvo5.jpg

"I'm sure it'll be no problem" ,Joseph stated. Just then he got a text from Jasper and he immediately answered it, "I just asked if it was alright to double check but like I said I'm sure everyone will be alright with it" ,he continued. Joseph had only known his brother for a short bit but could tell he was a nice guy and wouldn't say no to Murrin joining them. Joseph wanted to spend as much time with the woman as possible he really liked her and wanted her to have dinner with him and his family.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

Smiling a bit, Murrin blushed. "All right then," she said. She finished up her iced tea and got her brother's car keys from her pocket. "Let's head on over to the hospital so I can drop the car off for my brother then." She giggled softly as she stood up. As she walked toward the cashier, so that they could pay and then leave, she tripped causing her to bite down on her lip in embarrassment. She waited to hear the laughter, but interestingly, the man who'd laughed at her earlier kept silent this time.

(Exits to the Hospital)

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph returned the woman's smile and nodded at her statement, "Alright let's head over there and meet up with the others" ,Joseph stated in response. He then followed her to the cashier and paid for their stuff and bought himself another coffee and one for his brother hoping he liked the flavor he had picked out. When Murrin tripped again Joseph wrapped his arm around her almost instinctively now and he was glad that no one laughed at her this time.

(Exit to Hospital)

15x4wtg.gif

Name:Nancy Smith
Ring Name/Nickname: (if any) n/a
Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: any

(Friday June 6, 2014; afternoon)

When Nancy walked in she was still a little shaken by everything that went on at the office and upset about how the boss had treated her wondering if it was her fault was she really that bad. she went to a seat and ordered a French Vanilla Iced Coffee and a pastry . and sat back trying to relax.

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Anyone

Kevin pulled into the parking lot of the Daily Grind Cafe and parked his car then got out. When he got inside he spotted the secretary from the boss' office. Smiling he made his way over to the table and sat down, "Hey hey why you looking so down?" ,Kevin asked. He waved over one of the waitresses and ordered a iced green tea with ginseng and honey along with a ham and cheese sandwich and a cup of soup.

15x4wtg.gif

Attire: V Neck Button up dress shirt and black skirt with matching high heel shoes.
Tagging: any/ kevin s.

"Well after you left the boss had me set up a meeting with the guys who were in the fight at the supermarket yesterday and well at the end of there meeting a big fight broke out with Jade beating on Ryan Walker and one of his boys glass got smashed things knocked around it was crazy, well after all of that happened the boss came out and yelled at me. A lot. And blamed it all on me and he yelled at me also or you walking in before i could let him know you were there and he is talking about possibly firing me if i mess up anymore. It's been a terrible day"
thinking of how she just responded she started to worry "Oh i don't blame you for me getting in trouble for you walking in i hope i didn't just come off that way."
she tried to smile though she was still upset . "I hope you had a better day then i have had. On a plus it is nice to have ran into you like this " again giving him a little smile.

j9vp74.jpg

Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

"Oh damn I'm so sorry for walking in like that I didn't know it would get you in trouble forgive a rookie I'm just used to bosses in smaller companies that don't have offices or nothing like that" ,Kevin stated in response. Even if the woman wasn't blaming him he felt bad for it, "So this Ryan Walker guy seems like he gets his ass kicked a lot people must really hate him huh?" ,Kevin asked curiously. It had been the second time he had heard about this Ryan guy getting beat up and this time it was by a girl.

15x4wtg.gif

" It's fine and yes Ryan is a total Jerk. He is so very spoiled his dad owns the local hotel and he gets whatever he wants handed to him. He rubs a LOT of people the wrong way. He is full of himself trust me you will find out soon enough especially with the show tomorrow. Oh goodness how are you doing preparing for the show tomorrow you must be nervous being your first show with A.W.O.L huh?"
Kevin was a little forward coming and outspoken which was a bit different from herself but he still seemed very nice and she was enjoying his company.

j9vp74.jpg

"Oh I'm only a little nervous it's my first time doing a show that's televised on a channel other then public access" ,Kevin stated in response with a small laugh. "I really can't wait for the show tomorrow really I've waited for this opportunity for a while pretty much my whole life so it's exciting to be able to finally do what I love in front of millions" ,Kevin gave the woman a kind smile before taking a sip from his tea that had finally been delivered with his food. "So uhm there's a club around here I've heard, called the Fuze Box I was thinking of going tonight and trying to meet some friends possibly run into more of my co workers, I hear it's a hot spot for A.W.O.L wrestlers, you wanna come with?" ,Kevin asked. "Drinks on me"!

15x4wtg.gif

"oh yeah that sure is a hangout i hear all the time about people going there. I have never been there myself but i would love to come with you. " she took a sip of her coffee "And drinks on you how could i turn that down" she said with a laugh hoping he didn't think she was cheap she was only trying to make a joke.

j9vp74.jpg

"Alright awesome and hell yeah drinks on me after all my paychecks are gonna be pretty nice why not treat a pretty lady to some fun" ,Kevin stated in response. He knew the woman wasn't cheap and that she was only making a joke Kevin liked her already even though he only knew her for a little while she seemed sweet and like someone he would like to hang out with more often then just at work. "Then after dancing maybe you can come back to the hotel with me and we can hit the pool I could use a good swim if you're down" ,Kevin suggested.

15x4wtg.gif

"Sure let me finish up my drink and stuff here and head home to change and grab something to wear in the pool in case i do decide to go in after and then i'll meet you at the fuze box in a little while if that sounds good to you."

Nancy was looking forward to getting out and having some fun and getting the events of the day off of her mind.

Back
Top Bottom