Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hotel

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades
Tagging:Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Ryan made his way up to the honeymoon suite after telling his father the room would be off limits until he said otherwise. When he got inside he was pleased to see that what he requested was answered. He walked up to Kara and placed his hands on her waist, "Hm I bet this is a dream come true for you huh? I see the way you eye me every time I'm around I can tell that you've been waiting a long time for what I'm about to do" ,Ryan began. He then made his way over to the mini bar and made himself a drink and one for Kara he then walked back over to the woman and handed her the glass then sat down in a chair near the bed and looked her over. "Tell me Kara have you ever touched yourself while thinking about me?" ,Ryan asked with a cocky little smirk before taking a sip from his glass.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Name:Kara Jones
Attire:a black binki with red flames
tagging :no one
(friday june 6th 2014 late afternoon)
Kara took a sip from her glass and looked Ryan from head to toe and said "your right i have been waiting a long time for this and it is a dream come true and as for touching myself thinking about you yes i have done that too for you got real class Ryan its too bad some people just do not see that but hey that is their loss for me i see the class every time i look at you". she moved closer to Ryan taking more sips of her drink. she knew it was not only his class that attracted her it was his money as well so the love she may have had for him was not true for if he lost his money he would lose her interest for he would be in the poor class and not the rich and she wont have anything to do with him.

2ahzme9.jpg

Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades

Ryan smirked again he knew Kara's type she was a gold digger and wanted him for his money but that was something he really didn't care about for he knew he was going to have money for the rest of his life with his career and his father's chain of hotels. "How about you go lay on that bed over there and touch yourself for me, I'd like to watch for a little bit before I fuck you" ,he stated with a small laugh. He took another sip of his drink as he waited for the woman's response.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara smirked and said "alright i will put on a show for you ". she downed her glass in one glop and felt the booze give her a buzz but she did not care. she set the glass down on the bar in the suite and walked over to the bed making sure to bounce her breasts as much as possible for him. she then laid down on the bed and spread her legs wide and with one hand cupped her breasts and with the other reached down and rubbed her clit gently saying "yes that is the spot Ryan".

2ahzme9.jpg

As Kara did as he asked Ryan was very pleased with what he saw and could definitely see himself doing things like this with Kara more often. He began to unbutton his shirt as he watched her rub her clit and breasts and when he got it fully unbuttoned he took it off revealing his very toned muscular body. The man was like a work of art and even if he was an asshole no one could deny that he had the body of a god. Ryan licked his lips as he looked at Kara's body and listened to her moan his cock was hard as a rock and it made his jeans rather tight around his waist, "Mm you look really sexy right now Kara do you like playing with your pussy?" ,Ryan asked before finishing his drink.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara smiled and still played with herself more in front of Ryan as she watched him take off his shirt. she licked her lips at the sight of his toned chest and she wished right now she could play with him but did not move to do so for in the bedroom the men were in control. she let out a moan at the touch of her finger on her clint and her hand on her breats and she said "yes Ryan i love my body and i love how i know just the right spots to please myself and the thought of you controlling me turns me on".

2ahzme9.jpg

Ryan couldn't help but smile as Kara spoke oh how he loved to be in control and have a woman let him do as he pleased to her just as it should be. He looked at Kara then stood up and undid his pants and let them drop to the floor before lying down on the bed next to Kara. When he got comfortable he reached his hand down and rubbed her clit with her, "Have you ever sucked cock before?" ,Ryan asked. "I'd really like to feel your mouth wrapped around my dick right now".

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara moaned as he rubbed her clit along with her hand and said "you want my mouth around your dick you got it do not have to tell me twice ". she moved her head to his deck putting her butt by his head and took hold of his dick. she started to rub his shaft with her hands then took her tongue and licked the shaft up and down. she then licked the tiny hole then stuck the whole thing in her mouth and began to suck on it and even gagging a little bit.

2ahzme9.jpg

"Oh yeah that's it suck on it baby don't stop until I tell you too" ,Ryan stated. He looked at Kara's ass for a moment before sliding one of his fingers into her cunt while she sucked his cock. After a few moments he maneuvered himself so he was able to lick her clit while she sucked on his cock, eating pussy was probably the only thing nice he did for a woman during sex and it was only because he liked to hear them moan for him and because he liked the way it tasted as long as it was clean and Kara's was very nice he had to admit.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara let out a soft moan when he put a finger in her cunt but did not stop sucking on his cock or licking it with her tongue. she even rubbed on the shaft with her hands as well. she started moaning louder when she felt him lick her cunt and eat her out. she sucked harder on his cock as the heat rose from between her legs.

2ahzme9.jpg

Ryan let out little groans of approval as Kara continued to suck his cock so perfectly she knew exactly what she was doing and Ryan liked that. After a little bit Ryan pulled his mouth away from Kara's cunt, "Lay down....Lay down now I want to fuck you" ,Ryan demanded. He wanted her bad and with the day he had Kara was going to get it hard.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara had been sucking and panting hard with moans from Ryan eating her out and joy of sucking his cock. she heard him tell her to lay down so he could fuck her so she pulled her mouth of his cock and laid down on the bed with her legs spread wide showing off her pussy to him. she reached back and gripped the sheets knowing this was going to feel really great.

2ahzme9.jpg

Another smirk came across Ryan's face as he looked at Kara's pussy she was so willing and ready to take everything he was going to give her and that's exactly what he wanted. Ryan positioned himself on top of her then pressed the tip of his long hard cock at her entrance then toyed with her a bit. After a few seconds he thrust his cock into her hard and began to fuck her roughly, sighs of pleasure escaped his lips as he felt the walls of her cunt wrapped around his cock as he slid it in and out of her.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara felt him get on top of her and toy with her and she shivered and let out a small moan. When he shoved it on all rough she let out anther moan he was going to give it to her just like she liked all nice and rough. she felt him fuck her rough and moaned out "oh yes that feels good real good". she just laid there letting him tear up her pussy and loving every minute of it.

2ahzme9.jpg

"Oh yeah tell me how much you like it....mm....my cock feels real good doesn't it" ,Ryan growled out as he continued to slam into her. He loved the fact that he was in control of the woman, he reached his hands up and grabbed Kara's wrists pinning her arms to the bed as he thrust his cock deep inside her.

KatyPerry8.jpg

"oh I love it how hard your fucking me and tearing my pussy up and it does feel real good".she was now no longer just moaning but screaming out her moans as Ryan slammed into her. she felt herself getting close and she knew she was about to cum.

2ahzme9.jpg

"Oh yeah I know you like it baby fuck yeah cum for me Kara" ,Ryan demanded. He was having the time of his life with this woman and he had so many plans for the two and he intended to carry them out. Her pussy felt so good as he slammed his cock into it and he was only just beginning.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara reached down and rubbed her clitoris real hard and said "you shall get your wish for I'm about to cum for you baby". she tossed her head back as she rocked her hips with him and soon she arched her back and bucked her hips hard into Ryan and let out a scream as she coated his cock in her cum.

2ahzme9.jpg

"OH YEAH"! ,Ryan yelled out when he felt Kara cum. He looked down at her and smirked as he continued to thrust into her, he wasn't anywhere near close to cumming himself, "Bend over Kara I want to fuck you from behind" ,he demanded right before pulling his cock out of her.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Kara just nodded her head and with out saying one word she bent over on all fours so he could do her from behind. she gripped the sheets knowing he was going to come in hard and fast and rough.

2ahzme9.jpg

As soon as Kara bent over Ryan grabbed both her hips and slid his cock back inside her then slammed into her hard, his hands gripping her tightly as thrust into her roughly. "Yeah you fucking like that don't you" ,he growled out. He then reached one of his hands up to grab a handful of her hair while he continued to thrust into her.

KatyPerry8.jpg

kara felt him grab her hips and slid his cock back inside of her and slam into her hard causing her to scream out. she did not mind the rough handling or even the hair pulling it just turned her on more. "yes i like how you treat me for Iam your bitch and whore". she responded back to him.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:A black camo tank top with a black mini skirt with black leather boots that go up to her knees.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)night time
sally had gone up to her room and took a quick shower. she turned on the radio singing along to all the songs she knew dreaming about the man she met at the fuze box.. she could not wait till tomorrow she was going to her first wrestling show and on top of that he had agreed to meet her at the cafe where she worked. she soon climbed into bed wearing a black tank top with black short shorts to match and was sound asleep.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:an old black shirt with a care bear on it grumpy with some short jean shorts with her black and white sneakers.
Tagging:anyone
(saturday june 7th 2014)in the morning
Sally woke up looked in her fridge and let out a sigh she was almost out of food. she ate some cereal then went and got dressed. she throu some of her lundery in a pile to get washed by the maids that clean her room. she left a note saying when she need her uniform by. she then headed out to the sunny hill shopping center for the first time .
(exit to sunny hill shopping center)

2ahzme9.jpg

"Yeah and you fucking remember that too" ,Ryan growled in response to what Kara said. He slammed into her even harder after hearing her words it was as if they only drove him to be rougher with her. "You like that Kara huh? You like being my bitch?" ,he asked her.

Back
Top Bottom