Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hotel

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
5wxgn.jpg

The Hotel

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight white T-Shirt, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Anyone

Kevin finally arrived at the hotel in Sunny Hill he had decided to drive the whole way there from New Jersey instead of flying. He liked driving around and having the freedom to go at his own pace instead of following a schedule. Kevin left a few days earlier then he had originally planned so he could check the town out before deciding if it was a place he wanted to move to. The man had always considered moving from Jersey but whenever he had the chance he'd get cold feet. This time it was different he had a great opportunity to take his wrestling career to the next level and he just couldn't pass it up.

After checking into the hotel Kevin brought his things up to his room then made his way outside and sat down on a bench near the entrance. He took out his iphone and began to look up information on the town and places he could go for fun. After a little while he figured he would just walk around instead of looking things up on his phone. He made his way over to the drink machine that was near the entrance and bought himself a gatorade before sitting back down on the bench and opening it.

byvvz.jpg

Name: Manabu Takamura
Ring Name/Nickname: Takamura, Taka
Attire: White sweatshirt with the Team Japan logo, jeans, oldschool converse all-stars
Tagging: Kevin, Anyone

Takamura went to the hotel's front desk. He asked the clerk if she could help her with his dilemma. The GPS that he bought prior to his flight to the U.S.A doesn't have native support for the American map. He was wondering if they can lend him a GPS with the American map installed. Unfortunately, all the hotel has were maps of the local area. He gave the clerk a bow and proceeded to the lobby to check the map. His English is pretty good but he still has a bit of a problem when it comes to reading. The small fonts, intersecting maze like lines, and unfamiliar town and street names was hell for him. He tried his best to comprehend but he just finds it confusing.

"I wish this map would talk like a GPS. It's a lot easier when it says Go Left then Go Right. This is confusing." He said to himself as he makes his way towards the entrance.

Looking around, he finds that it just get's worse. The illustration on the map is nowhere near the the actual place. He is frustrated but he was determined to learn. After a few steps, he saw a man, an American. A light bulb moment for him.

He approached the man with the Gatorade bottle and politely asked. "Excuse me mister. Can you please help me? I need directions to go to grocery store. I am from another country and I don't have any idea about the place."

j9vp74.jpg

Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight white T-Shirt, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Taka, Anyone

When the man approached him he looked up and when he asked if he could give him directions he thought for a moment then pulled out his iphone. "I'm kinda new around here too so forgive me if it takes a bit to look up the directions, I could use something to eat myself and I don't want to stay at this hotel for too long I'm a get up and go kinda guy" ,Kevin stated with a smile. He was an outgoing man no doubt and when he seen an opportunity to have a conversation he took it, he liked to meet new people and that's what made him such a great wrestler he was known to hang out with fans after shows and get to know some of them.

Kevin typed in the area he was in and then the address of the hotel he then looked up any grocery stores in the area, "There's a plaza not too far from here if you got a pen and paper I can write the directions down for you or I can give you a lift or you can follow me in your car if you have one it's up to you the place is called Sunny Hill Shopping Center there's a food store in the plaza" ,Kevin stated.

byvvz.jpg

Attire: White sweatshirt with the Team Japan logo, jeans, oldschool converse all-stars
Tagging: Kevin, Anyone

"Oh, I have a rental car. I'll just follow you. Thank you very much." Said the appreciative Takamura. He aplogized to Kevin for bothering him. He explained to him that the reason why he wanted to go out even if it's already late is because of the food at the hotel.

"The breakfast menu is too fatty. I, as much as possible would like to eat clean." He gave out a big laugh then continued. "I am an athlete, I need to take care of myself. I need to stay in shape." He paused and noticed Kevin's physique. "You know what, you have a muscular body. You can be a wrestler! I am a wrestler from Japan. The reason why I went to the U.S.A is because I want new challenges. Bigger, faster, stronger opponents. I like! Once I find a gym maybe I can train you." With his trademark laugh, he finished the conversation with an "Arigatou! That's how we say thank you in Japan."

He gestured for them to go to the parking lot.

j9vp74.jpg

"It's funny you should say that I'm actually a wrestler from New Jersey I moved her to join the big league's although I wouldn't mind working with ya I'm always open to new styles and ready to learn" ,Kevin began. "And I agree about the food here I have a pretty strict diet I follow and I work out at least a half an hour everyday I gotta keep in shape myself". He walked with the man towards the parking lot, when he got there he turned to look at the man, "By the way I'm Kevin and you're very welcome it's always a pleasure to help others out" ,he stated with a smile.

byvvz.jpg

Tagging: Kevin

"What a coincidence. That's the reason why I ended up here too! My agent in Japan told me she found a company here that is more than willing to check me out. Maybe we'll have a chance to work together someday? And Oh, I am Manabu Takamura. I know my name is long so people usually call me Taka."

It was good feeling. He didn't expected his transition to be this smooth. He just arrived in the U.S. a couple of hours ago and he already felt the hospitality of the people here. The cab driver, the car rental agent at the hotel, the clerk, and now his newly met friend Kevin treated him with warmth and respect. He honestly didn't expected this.

He went to his car, brought it to life, and waited for Kevin's car to take the lead.

(Exits to Sunny Hill Shopping Center)

j9vp74.jpg

"Nice to meet you man and hey since we're both new around here we can figure out this town together" ,Kevin stated with a laugh. "Hopefully we do get a chance to work together some day it'd be my pleasure".

When Manabu got into hid car and started it Kevin did the same, he then pulled out and took the lead. He drove off toward the Shopping center listed on his GPS.

(Exit to Sunny Hill Shopping Center)

Flick.jpg

Name: Ashton Black
Attire: Expensive suit
Tagging:

Ashton barged into the hotel, speaking loudly on his cellphone.

"No, you heard me, bury it. It's awful, and this isn't 1990 when that jackass's name might have actually been worth the font it's printed in. We've got at least ten other shows when can greenlight for that spot, and most of them have one tenth of the budge he wants. Hold on."

Ashton looked at the hotel clerk.

"I have a reservation. Ashton Black. If I don't, just give me the best room you've got here."

rk09iw.jpg

Name: Julius Anthony Chen
Ring Name/Nickname: J.A.
Attire: Black coat, Slayer Logo Shirt, Distressed pants, Diesel Shoes, Rayban glasses.
Tagging: Ashton, Anyone

"Why, I didn't expect to see you! How are you doing Mr. Black?" Said J.A. as he interrupts the company executive's conversation with the hotel clerk. "I've heard that you got some new guys." He leaned on the desk before looking at the clerk. "Pardon me miss, I won't hold him for long. I'll give you my number in a jiffy." He turned his attention back to Ashton. "I actually came here for an inside scoop. Too bad, I have to wait. It seems your boys are already out partying with ze fine ladies." He shrugged. "Anyway, I won't eat up much of your time. I know you have a lot of business to take care of." He straightened up and he pulled a pack of Camel Menthols out of his pocket. "Ease up with work sometimes. The hairline is getting worse." He turned around, pulled a stick out of the pack and he clapped a few times. "Good decisions so far Ashton. They'll make A.W.O.L the shit."

He started to walk towards the exit. He did delivered his closing remarks. "Don't worry Ashton. You know what I am capable off." Upon reaching outside, he lit up his cigarette.

"Oh, Miss, I changed my mind." He shouted to the hotel clerk.

The man who is a big contributor to A.W.O.L's online popularity stepped outside. Patiently waiting for the new prospects.

kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:a faded back shirt with faded blue jeans with black sneakers that are getting holes in them.
Tagging:anyone
Sally walked back up to her room happy to be home from working her shift. she went to shower. she needed to look for a place soon and stop living at the hotel. she thought about her money and knew it was going to be a little while yet before she could move out.

Flick.jpg

Tagging:

"Hold on", said Ashton, "some guy is talking to me, I think".

He turned around to see that the guy had left.

"Do you know who the hell that was?" he asked the Hotel Clerk.

The clerk opened his mouth to answer, but was interrupted.

"What? No, I don't care. People send in stupid garbage all the time when we cancel a show. Just toss it in the dumpster out back."

"What about that room?" he asked, looking back to the clerk. "Come on, I've got three conversations going on right now, try to keep up with at least one."

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Black Armani Suit, designer shoes
Tagging:Anyone

After Ryan had been fixed up and was feeling better he went back to the arena and changed his clothes then made his way to the hotel. He was fuming over the assault he received earlier in the super market, in fact he was carrying a white handkerchief that was covered in blood from his nose. He kept wiping his nose every now and then to keep the blood from dripping on his suit. Ryan stormed up to the counter and slammed his fists down and looked at the clerk.

"Where's my father?!" ,he demanded. At first he was paying no mind to the man in the expensive suit standing next to him, at that moment he was concerned about one thing and one thing only and that was payback.

"He's not here Mr. Walker is there anything I can do for you sir?" ,the clerk asked in a shaky voice.

"NO!" ,Ryan yelled. "Why would I need help from you? You can barely do your fucking job right you twit, how can I trust you with anything"? Ryan's attention went to the man next to him, "Sir tell me how long have you been waiting for a room?" ,Ryan asked the man. "You look pretty well dressed, you must be an executive of some sort am I right? Which means you have money and you're here willing to spend it on a room correct?" ,Ryan then looked to the clerk and then back to the man. "So tell me how long has this idiot made you wait to spend your money on this fine hotel"?

rk09iw.jpg

Attire: Black coat, Slayer Logo Shirt, Distressed pants, Diesel Shoes, Rayban glasses.
Tagging: Anyone

"What a cry baby. This guy is more suited for a noon time soap than in a ring. Just.. Ugh.. Unbearable." He then looked at his phone, proud of the video clip that he just captured. "Ryan oh Ryan.. A lot of people hates your whiny ass." He then pressed the save button on the screen of his camera app. "Because of that, upon seeing this, people would spread the word, link my site to their social networks, send the links via sms, in many ways." He chuckled. "I can already imagine the millions of hits and the happy faces of my sponsors."

J.A. finished his cigarette. He tossed the butt on the ground and stepped on it. He was still at the entrance of the hotel by the benches. He's at the right place at the right time. Ryan hardly noticed him there. He took the chance and discreetly filmed the tantrums of the wrestler. He also took the liberty of taking a snapshot of the confused, overworked executive. Just for kicks.

J.A. knew what happened earlier at the grocery store. Everyone does. With this scoop, he is sure that the site hits would come.

He lit up another cigarette. "What would be a good title? Ryan, the whiny daddy's boy? Sounds catchy." He chuckled.

Flick.jpg

Tagging:

"What the hell are you babbling about? Am I the only one here without brain damage? What? Yes, that includes you! What did you do? Do I have to remind you of the four hour meeting I had to sit through with Andy Dick because you thought he was really on to something with his reality show idea?"

Ashton took his credit card and room key from the clerk, who was desperately trying to keep out of things.

rk09iw.jpg

He was almost done with his second stick of cigarette. Still, the two people that he was anticipating to meet hasn't showed up yet. To kill his boredom, as usual, he opened up the browser on his cellphone. He logged in to his site account. He typed in "Hard working TV exec spotted at Sunny Hill, clearly anticipating the arrival of the rumored new faces of A.W.O.L." He then attached the picture of Ashton that he secretly took.

"Look at that hairline." He said, chuckling as he presses "Send"

He can already sense the arrival of the trolling fans. "More hits.." He said to himself as he puffs smoke.

Posting as Sally
She got to the hotel feeling the work out she got. She walked inside ignoring the wrestler there and the Guy in the expensive suit. She went straight to the clerk saying "Iam back and man is wrestling populer here "the clerk nodded her head giving Sally the keys to her room.

rk09iw.jpg

Tagging: Sally, Ryan, Anyone

"It sure is. They are everywhere." Said J.A. as he strolls back towards the lobby. His eye on Sally. "You look fit, athletic." He paused, leaning in on the desk, propping his elbows there. Facing Sally, he continued. "You should be wrestling too. You look charismatic. They have a shortage of female wrestlers here." He then made a funny face. "You see that moron over there? On the next line? He's a wrestler too. What a crybaby right?" He leaned in forward to whisper. "You should kick his ass once you become a wrestler. I know you can. He's a sissy." He chuckled.

Posting as Sally
"I keep fit yes but I know nothing about fighting but party's now that is my game" she chuckled at the dude. She turned to look at the wrestler he called sissy. She turned back to the man in a suit talking to her saying "my name is Sally what's yours"?

rk09iw.jpg

"It's J.A. Pleased to meet you Sally." He paused. "I'm ahhhhh uhhh big wrestling fan." When she said parties, he remembered the two guys that he was waiting for. He was about to leave the hotel, thinking that Taka and Kevin might be at The Fuze Box. He asked her this.

"Any chance you've been at the Fuze Box? If yes, Have you seen these guys?" He showed her a picture of Taka and Kevin on his phone.

The phone suddenly rang. He checked the number, unknown.

"Pardon me Sally." He answered the phone.

Posting as Sally
Sally took a peace of paper from the clerk and wrote on it "never been to the fuze box but now I will to check it out later thanks. As for the two wrestlers your looking for J.A. last I saw them was at the daily grand cafe. She handed him the paper.

rk09iw.jpg

(Thurs June 5, 2014; night)

"Thanks for the info sweetheart." He said to her as he pockets his cellphone. "Are you a fan of wrestling?" He grabbed a notepad from the desk, and scribbled his website. "I own that site. If you have any info, if you're friends with them, all my info is in there. Also, share that site to your friends. Email it, text it, Tweet it, post it on Facebook. Trust me, all the hip kids do that."

He then turned around, briskly walking towards the exit.

"I'll see ya around."

(Exits to Daily Grand Cafe)

Posting as Sally
(Thursday night June 5th 2014)
Sally went up to her room and took a shower and put on her night cloths. She brushed her teeth and went to bed.
(Friday morning June 6th 2014)
Sally got up and got ready for work. She put on her work uniform and put her hair up on top of her head in a pony tail. She head out to work with a dread.
(Exit to the daily grand cafe)

byvvz.jpg

Attire: White Undershirt, Red Pajamas

Taka neatly arranged his groceries on his hotel room's pantry. The frozen foods went to the small fridge. Reflecting on today's happenings, Taka was thankful that everything went well, not only for him but for the people around him. So far, he can say that his first day in the U.S.A was fruitful.

He went to the bathroom and took a shower. He wore a white undershirt and red pajamas afterwards. He pulled out his laptop for the first time today and went back to J.A.'s website. Again, he was amazed by his growing popularity. He then went on to read his new emails and answered them all before closing the lid of his laptop.

Tired but happy, he closed the lights and went to sleep.

j9vp74.jpg

When Kevin got to his hotel room he took a shower before putting his food in the fridge along with his juice. He then got into a comfortable pair of pajama pants and laid down on the bed and turned on the television to watch the news. His eyes widened when he seen who had been involved, it was the A.W.O.L Heavyweight Champion Fearless and Ryan Walker. Kevin had followed Fearless' career since the man became a wrestler for A.W.O.L and was excited to be working with him and when he seen the fight between Fearless and Walker he couldn't look away from the television, he couldn't wait to ask Fearless all about it when he got the chance to meet him.

After the news was over Kevin turned off the television and fell asleep.

Back
Top Bottom