Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hotel

byvvz.jpg

Name: Manabu Takamura
Ring Name/Nickname: Takamura, Taka
Attire: White Undershirt, Red Pajamas
Tagging: Kevin

(Friday June 6, 2014; morning)

(On the phone, leaving a voice mail on Kevin's phone.)

"Hey man! How are you? I assume you are still sleeping because you are not picking up. Or maybe you at the bathroom? Anyway, Cassie called me! She asked if we are ready to go check the apartment today. Me, I'll just take shower and eat my breakfast. Maybe we can meet at the lobby? Call me back, ok? Bye!"

j9vp74.jpg

Name:Kevin Shaw
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Sensation" Kevin Shaw
Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses
Tagging:Taka, Anyone

Kevin woke up to his phone ringing he went to grab it but was too late with answering. He listened to the voicemail and immediately got out of bed and made his way into the shower to wash up quickly before getting dressed and making his way down to the lobby to meet up with Taka. When he got to the lobby he texted Taka and told him he was there and he would wait for him so they could go see Cassie.

byvvz.jpg

Attire: White Nike T-shirt, Jeans, and Mizuno Tennis Shoes
Tagging: Kevin, Anyone

"What's up man!?" An excited Taka said as he see's his friend at the hotel lobby. "I totally missed the news last night. I was so tired, I received a lot of emails from family and friends. I got so preoccupied." He then patted his stomach. " You already ate breakfast? I already did, I just put chicken breast in microwave and I'm all set. Lean! No oil needed. Fast too, I figure we might be busy later so might as well move fast. Did anyone from A.W.O.L call you? I haven't receive any word from them. Weird right? Probably busy you think?"

j9vp74.jpg

Attire:Blue Jeans, Tight Black Tank Top, White sneakers, Gold chain necklace, Pink and white sunglasses

"Hey bro good morning" ,Kevin stated happily. He showed Taka an apple he had in his hand when he asked if he had eaten breakfast, "Got my breakfast right here bro, I had the same thought as you man that we'd have to move around a lot today". Kevin smiled after saying that thinking it was cool that the two thought alike, after Taka mentioned A.W.O.L and them contacting one of them he was about to tell him he hadn't heard anything when his phone began to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket then looked at Taka, "One minute bro" ,he stated before answering his phone, "Hello Kevin Shaw here what's your business?" ,Kevin answered with a fun but kind tone.

15x4wtg.gif

Name: Nancy Smith

(On Phone)

"Hello Kevin this is Nancy Smith I work over here at A.W.O.L In the office I was asked by the C.E.O to set up a meeting with the new rookies to come in today for a short meeting. I have to set up a lot of meetings for him today so if you could just let me know what time would be best for you and then I try to get a hold of the other new comer to see if they can come at the same time as well."

j9vp74.jpg

Kevin listened as the woman spoke and when she was finished he looked to Taka, "Hold on one second ma'am I actually have the other newcomer standing right here with me so I'll see what time will be good for the both of us to come in right now it'll save you some time today" ,Kevin told the woman before covering the bottom of his phone, "Taka it's A.W.O.L the boss wants to see us today what time do you think would be best?" ,Kevin asked Taka excitedly.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday morning June 6th 2014)
Julia got to the hotel with a sad look on her face as she waited by the clerks desk for her uncle to come down and see her. she did not mind her uncle too much for he seemed to know how to cheer up but still she was not too fond of him. after all in some ways he was like his son and her father and knew her father would tell him what she did and she was fuming. should she hide till it out there and head over to the pub and talk to mike the bartender and get a drink. she could even go home to her locker room. should she run by to the gym and give kevin her number so he could call her if he wanted too. she had alot of options open and the more she thought about the more she did not want to be here and see her uncle.

byvvz.jpg

"Oh! Definitely A.S.A.P Kevin! I'm pretty sure Cassie would understand right? She know's the importance of work. Maybe the apartment visit can wait later. Ok? So yeah, maybe this morning if he likes?" An excited Taka said to Kevin. On his mind, he is already apologizing to Cassie.

j9vp74.jpg

As soon as Taka gave Kevin his answer he nodded then removed his hand from covering the phone, "Alright ma'am we'll be there shortly" ,Kevin stated then looked to Taka and gave him the thumbs up. He was sure Cassie would understand that the two needed to talk to their boss and he was sure she would forgive them for it later.

(friday morning June 6th 2014)
Julia decided the last person on earth she wanted to see was her uncle and seeing her cousin was not around she was not going to stick around.she decided she was hungry and wanted something to drink so she decided to head over to the pub. she would get a drink and see what the man had to eat on the menu.
(exits to good brew pub)

15x4wtg.gif

Name: Nancy Smith
(on phone)
"Thank you i will let the boss know. I am sure it will be a short meeting so hopefully any plans you had for the day won't get messed up at all. Again thanks for the quick answer and even more so for saving me time by passing the info along from the other new comer that saved me a lot of looking through files to find his number . I will see you both when you get here " she says her goodbye and hangs up the phone.

j9vp74.jpg

Kevin hung up the phone and smiled he was excited to meet his new boss and start his career in A.W.O.L. He made his way out of the hotel and into his car and drove off towards the arena.

(Exits to boss' office)

byvvz.jpg

Taka filled with pride this was to be a first big step for him making his way into American Wrestling, He followed Kevin trying not to look to excited but he couldn't hide the smile on his face. He followed Kevin getting into his car in the passenger side glad he had met Kevin and was able to travel around town with him so he didn't have to try to get used to the American road system.
(exit Boss' Office)

Taylor6.jpg

(friday june 6th 2014 early afternoon)
Julia stormed into the hotel and walked up to the desk just as sally walked in to get her key. Julia looked at the clerk and said "is my uncle here and his dam nephew." Julia got told to wait while the clerk checked to see if her family was at the hotel.
kelly-clarkson.jpg

Name:Sally carter
ring name /nickname:none
Attire:a faded back shirt with faded blue jeans with black sneakers that are getting holes in them.
Tagging:anyone
(friday june 6th 2014)afternoon
Sally got her key looked at the girl and said hello to which she got a nod in return. Sally smiled at julia before heading up to her room with her key. she walked inside woundered what got under the girl skin and went thou her closet hoping to find something to go clubing in.

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades
Tagging:Julia, Anyone

j9vp74.jpg

2vmx4y1.jpg

Name:Hayden Walker
Short Description: Father of Ryan Walker owns the hotel in Sunny Hill. Just as mean and stuck up as his son if not meaner.
Creator Controlled/Open: Creator Controlled but can be used if asked
(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

When Kevin got to the hotel he made his way over to the pool and took his shirt of before laying down in one of the foldout chairs he then ordered a drink and relaxed a bit. He looked over at a couple of beautiful ladies that were ogling him a bit when he laid down and asked if there were any cool night clubs to hit in Sunny Hill the women told him about the fuze box and he gave them a smile and said thank you before laying back again.

Ryan stormed into the hotel with Ray behind him nursing a nasty cut that was on his nose from the light tube shot he had received from Jade before she hauled off and attacked Ryan. "DAD! DAD WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Ryan shouted. Just then a voice came from the doorway of his office. "Ryan could you please not yell like that this is a business not a zoo" ,Hayden Walker stated as he made his way into the lobby drink in one hand, expensive cigar in the other.

Hayden made his way over to Ryan and when he got to him he fixed Ryan's collar then looked at Ray, "Make sure you don't bleed on my floor son or I'll have you scrubbing the whole lobby, now Ryan tell me what's got you so damn upset and why Ray here has a bloody face".

Ryan looked at his father then spotted Julia, "Her it's all her fucking fault she was hanging around Jade and her crew again I was just looking out for her and I was attacked" ,Ryan stated. He sounded like a whiny little brat as he spoke but his father like usual ate it all up. Hayden made his way over to Julia and placed his drink onto the receptionists desk, "Julia hunny is this true? Did my boy get attacked because you were hanging out with those barbarians again, how many times do I have to tell you that you're better then them you should be hanging around class not trash" ,Hayden stated in a calm tone right before taking a sip from his drink.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia lost it and could not take it anymore this family was so rotten and now they were corrupting her daddy. she looked her uncle in the face and said "its not my fault okay and all i was doing was getting a drink at the pub when stupid Ryan came in there with his stupid friends and beat the hell out of the place and the pub owner so yea Jade went and attacked him for it i mean come on someone hurt her dad for no reason i mean i will get lunch where i want and go where i want and be with who I want nothing you or daddy can say to stop me for as I'm concerned you are all barbion trash even daddy for you ruined my daddy". she felt the tears fall down her face and all she wanted right now was to be near kevin she was starting to crush on him for he was so nice and said she could call him and she was going to. "besides no one in your class for me to date that i like is not like everyone this side of town has all the doe and i do not date for money i date for heart".

2ahzme9.jpg

Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades

2vmx4y1.jpg

Name:Hayden Walker
Short Description: Father of Ryan Walker owns the hotel in Sunny Hill. Just as mean and stuck up as his son if not meaner.
Creator Controlled/Open: Creator Controlled but can be used if asked

Hayden gave Julia a nasty look after she had yelled at him, "Listen sweetheart I didn't corrupt your daddy money did I pay him a lot to take care of my boy and he enjoys every cent, you can do what you want but when you get hurt don't come crying to me or Ryan seeing as you think we're barbarians how dare you after all I've done for you and your father" ,Hayden stated right before storming off not giving Julia a chance to say anything back to him.

Ryan just shook his head at what Julia was saying he looked at her and sighed, "My dear cousin those barbarians have really corrupted you haven't they?" ,Ryan asked it wasn't really a question though and he made that clear as he walked off and motioned for Ray to follow him.

Taylor6.jpg

Julia just stood there shaking with anger how dare they say money ruined her father it was this dam family.she watched as they left then went over to the pool area and found a table and pulled out her phone from her purse and dailed kevin nash's number . she heard it ringing and hoped he would answer.

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

(On the Phone)

"Hello who's this?" ,Kevin asked not recognizing the number on his caller ID. He hadn't put Julia's number into his phone so he didn't know who it was calling, the sound of the machines in Mike's room could be heard in the background.

Taylor6.jpg

(on the phone)
Kevin its Julia i really want to talk to you are you where are you "? she hoped he was not at the hospital for she could not bear to see mike looking all beat up after all she still felt a little bit like it was still her fault but she really wanted to see kevin she was not sure what she would do right now.

23kemc3.jpg

Name:Kevin Nash
Ring Name/Nickname:"Big Daddy Cool" Diesel
Attire:Black Athletic Pants, Black Tank Top, Black Sneakers
Tagging:Anyone

(On the Phone)
"I'm still at the hospital with Mike but he's kicking us all out, you should come see him before he makes us all leave for the night" ,Kevin stated. "Listen he's looking a lot better now and I'm sure he would like to see one of his regulars come visit him".

Taylor6.jpg

(on the phone)
Julia listened to what kevin had to say then said over the phone "alright tell mike i'm on my way be there in a bit then maybe me and you kevin can go talk some where ". she then hung up and called a cab to head over to the hospital again.
(exit to the hospital)

KatyPerry8.jpg

Name:Kara Jones
Attire:a black binki with red flames
tagging :no one
(friday june 6th 2014 late afternoon)
Kara got out of the pool and grabbed her towel which was all black with a skull and cross bones on it dripping blood. she found a chair and sat down putting music on her phone which was angles by with in temptation. she laid back in her chair with a smile on her face. she loved her boss and her job and it had been a while sense she cut herself. she pulled out her pocket knife and started to play with by the pool. she liked Ryan a lot as well the man was hot and smelled of money. she looked over at Kevin and was not sure about the man but seemed some girls were looking his way. she shook her head she would find out if he had a big wallet before she date a man. Ryan did she could tell and so he was her target no other man could get her interest now unless she failed at getting Ryan.

2ahzme9.jpg

j9vp74.jpg

After a little while Kevin decided to go grab some tea and a bite to eat at the Daily Grind cafe. He stood up and posed for the women that were looking him over for a few moments then put his shirt back on and made his way to his car and got inside it. He then put his music on full blast and drove off toward the Daily Grind Cafe.

(Kevin Exit to Daily Grind Cafe)

When Ryan finished complaining to his father about the events that had taken place earlier that day he decided to walk around the hotel a bit feeling that staying there would be his best bet if he didn't want any more issues. Ryan spotted Kara out by the pool a cocky little smirk came across his face and he made his way over to the woman, "Kara is your shift over?" ,Ryan asked and before the woman could answer he spoke again, "If it wasn't it is now meet me in the honeymoon suite and be naked by the time I get up there" ,he demanded before walking off.

KatyPerry8.jpg

Name:Kara Jones
Attire:a black binki with red flames
tagging :no one
(friday june 6th 2014 late afternoon)
Kara did not see Ryan come up for she was lost in thought about him. she almost cut herself when he spoke but manged to keep from cutting herself as she caught the knife on its way to the floor. she looked up with a smirk on her face as she saw Ryan and started to speak but when he told her to be up in the honeymoon suite naked she smirked. she jumped up and grabbed a small black bag she was using to hold her knife and ran up to the room. she dropped the bag on the floor by the bed and quickly dropped the towel along with her swim suit she was now stark naked.

Back
Top Bottom