Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good Brew Pub

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, White Tank Top, Black running shoes
Tagging:Mike(NPC), Anyone

vio47r.jpg

Name:Mike Riley
Short Description: Bartender at The Good Brew Pub, Good friends with most of the wrestlers at Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League

(Friday June 6, 2014 ,Early Afternoon)

Mike finished everything up that he had to do then turned to Jade and Kat, "Alright then let's go" ,he stated as he made his way toward the door. Jade stood and followed both Kat and her father Mike out of the pub to head over to the Cafe.

(Exit to Daily Grind Cafe)

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A white tank top with purple flowers and blue jeans with black sneakers
Tagging kevin ,paul walker,Rayon walker
(friday afternoon June 6th 2014)
Julia walked into the pub and sat down at the bar and looked up at mike and said "give me my usual strawberry wine cooler and what you suggest is good to eat with that"? she looked down at her phone with a sigh no one from her family was calling her yet so she had time to her herself. she just looked down at it with a sad expression on her face fighting the urge to cry.

vio47r.jpg

Short Description: Bartender at The Good Brew Pub, Good friends with most of the wrestlers at Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League

Mike gave the young woman a smile then made her the drink, "I'll be back with today's special alright kiddo" ,he stated as he made his way into the kitchen. After a few moments he came back out with a sandwich and some fries and set the plate in front o Julia. "So why you looking so down today?" ,he asked noticing she seemed to be upset about something.

Taylor6.jpg

(friday june 6th 2014 early afternoon)
Julia looked up from her phone and sat it down on the counter. she took a sip of the drink and took a bite of the sandwich and said "this tastes good". she then said " there was this picture taken of me and jasper and ethen and Jade having fun last night and well my dad Paul walker found out and so did cousin Ryan walker and they made a big deal about it at the gym when i was talken to Kevin nash and i felt so bad about that but he seemed not too bothered by it so i guess it was not too bad but now my dad has my stupid cousin taking me every where so i can't hang with jasper or ethen or even Jade again." she took anther sip of the drink again then looked at mike saying "just when i started to get to know them and finnely make friends with people who weren't after me or my familys money my family goes and acts like their babariens that is how Ryan sees them anyway and sense my dad works for him he is started to see the things his way." she knew she would not listen to her dad not on this one he was wrong yes she was going back to the gym cause the boys were there and maybe even Jade.

vio47r.jpg

2ahzme9.jpg

Name:Ryan Walker
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Youngblood" Ryan Walker
Attire:Designer Jeans, White button up shirt, Black designer shoes, designer shades
Tagging:Julia, Anyone

nzyn5.jpg

Name:Ray Parker

"Oh so Ryan's throwing his weight around again huh? I should've known don't let him upset you sweetheart you're a grown woman and should be able to make your own decisions" ,Mike stated as he cleaned some glasses and set them on the shelves.

"Mike I suggest you stay out of our family's personal business" ,Ryan's voice came from the entrance to the bar. He had gone to the hotel and when he seen that Julia wasn't there he knew exactly where she would be and it was at the pub. "Julia I must've missed you at the hotel and I do apologize for that but you could've gone any where other then this dump, tell me why do you waste your precious time in a shithole like this?" ,Ryan stated as he ran his fingers across the counter then gave a look of disgust to Mike.

"Ryan get the fuck out of my bar you know damn well you're not welcome here" ,Mike demanded.

Ryan just laughed, "Mike I'm allowed to go wherever I want whenever I want and seeing as you have so much to say about me I think I'm definitely in the right place at the right time" ,Ryan stated. He then waved as if motioning for someone to come into the bar after a few seconds Ray Parker came walking in with a crowbar in his hand. Mike's eyes widened and he looked at Ryan, "What do you want Ryan? You have no business here" ,Mike stammered. He knew he was in some trouble Ryan was going to do something nasty and he knew it and the worse part is he had no one there to help him.

"Mike I don't like the fact that my cousin is being seen in a place like this with the people that come in here I've told you not to let her in here yet you didn't listen so now I have to take matters into my own hands" ,Ryan stated. He then looked to Julia, "I suggest you leave before things get nasty".

Ryan looked to Ray and nodded to him Ray then began to smash up Mike's TVs with the crowbar and when he was finished with that he broke the jukebox and anything else that was breakable in the bar. He then made his way over to Mike who was visibly shaken and grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and threw him over the bar and to the floor. Both Ryan ad Rey then proceeded to beat on Mike until they were satisfied with what they had done. Ryan and Rey then left the pub it was completely destroyed and Mike was definitely going to need to get medical treatment.

(Ryan and Rey Exit to Arena)

Taylor6.jpg

Julia was in tears as her cousin and a friend of his smashed everything.she could not leave mike this was her fault what was she going to do she had to do something. she quickly found some rags and got down on her knees and with one hand tried to clean up the blood from mike while she dialed 911. she talked on the phone and at the same time talking to mike to keep him alive and with her while she waited for help to arrived. she was going to talk to her dad about this she knew going to her mom her dad's one weakness was not going to work cause her mom would not get involved in fact her mom kept herself busy with her work to keep away from the drama that was going on. she did not know who to turn to to help her she was alone and the first time in her life she felt alone .

2cntjz4.jpg

Name: Murrin Owens
Ring Name/Nickname:
Attire: Dark blue skinny jeans, pink short-sleeve knit top, wedged espadrilles.
Tagging: Anyone; Mark, Joseph

2q3owfq.jpg

Name: Mark Owens
Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Murrin, Joseph

(Friday June 6, 2014; Later afternoon)

Since the afternoon was nice and Mark thought it a good idea to enjoy the day rather than drive, he led the way to the Daily Grind Cafe. It wasn't overly far from the gym, only a few blocks so the walk itself wasn't a long one at all. He knew Murrin probably thought differently, but he wanted to help her build up her confidence, for her to see that Joseph didn't mind her awkwardness or her clumsiness, that none of it mattered at all. That he was indeed different. Of course, he expected her to trip a bit and she'd probably be upset with him later, but he knew she'd understand when all was said and done. As always, he had her best intentions at heart and loved her dearly. And she knew that. Besides, if what he hoped even remotely had a chance of occurring, she'd come to understand even more fully and to him it was worth that risk. But then, his twin was always worth it.

Murrin tripped a few times as they walked toward the cafe, each time making her blush and wish that she could run away and hide. She looked over at Joseph several times, wondering what he was thinking and hoping that he still would want to dance with her after he saw her move about and walk. She was certain he would not and she wouldn't fault him if he changed his mind. But she still hoped he wouldn't and never had she hoped like that in so very long. Such thoughts and feelings scared her a bit, so she tried her best not to over think anything and instead tried to focus on the present moment.

Finally, as they neared the cafe, Mark glanced over at the Good Brew Pub and tilted his head. "Hey guys, something's up over at the pub." He noticed a window looked broken and gestured that Joseph follow him over to check it out. "Murrin, stay close, but stay behind us. I don't want you getting hurt in case something bad is going down in there." He moved closer and as he finally reached the window and peered inside, he saw the bartender lying on the floor and a young woman kneeling over him and crying. "Shit!" he exclaimed as he flung open the door, his mind already going into 'EMT mode'.

244nvo5.jpg

Name:Joseph Ryder Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"Destructive" J.R Donovan
Attire:Jeans, White Sleeveless Shirt, Work Boots
Tagging:Mark, Murrin, Mike, Julia

(Friday June 6, 2014; Afternoon)

Joseph followed the two towards the cafe he noticed that Murrin had tripped a few times and could tell she was embarrassed by it. He gave her a few smiles to let her know that it was alright that she had slipped up a few times and that he truly didn't judge her for it. Joseph could tell that Mark held onto his sister for support in case she tripped and he respected the man for it, for being so kind and he could tell he loved his sister dearly and that was something that warmed his heart a bit.

When they got to the cafe Joseph looked over towards the pub when Mark said something was up and when they got over there they soon found that something serious had happened. He made sure Murrin was safely tucked behind them before making his way into the pub and over to the man lying on the floor. Joseph didn't dare touch him not knowing exactly what happened or where he was injured he thought it best not to move the man at all. "Sir can you here me?" ,Joseph asked. Mike nodded his head slowly to let him know he could hear him, Joseph then looked to Julia and then to Mark and Murrin, "What should we do? Miss what happened here"?

Taylor6.jpg

Julia looked to see people walk into the pub and not knowing who they was she put her body over mike. she then soon backed off when she saw they was trying to help. she looked at Joesph and said "its my its my fault". over and over again crying. she soon calmed down to say "its all my fault look what i did and all i wanted was some lunch and some of mike's good strawberry wine cooler and now he might die cause of me ". she sat back on her feet put her head into her hands and cried some more.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:
Tagging: Anyone; Mark, Joseph, Julia, Mike

2q3owfq.jpg

Short Description: Older fraternal twin brother to Murrin Owens, protective of his sister, kind, fun, fan of wrestling, works at the hospital as a patient transporter.
Tagging: Murrin, Joseph, Julia, Mike

For Mark everything suddenly just clicked in his mind causing everything about him to somehow blot out into the background. Everything, that was, save Murrin. He looked over at Joseph and gave him a quick look asking that he make sure that she was looked after just in case anyone was still lingering about. He then turned all attention to the man on the floor. As he did, he began asking questions of the crying woman. "Can you tell me what exactly happened here and how long he's been like this? Did you call an ambulance, if not, do so now."

In the mean time, Mark noticed that when Joseph had asked the man if he could hear him, he had given him a nod. That was a good sign. It showed coherence. It showed he could move to an extent. Quickly, he reached for the man's wrist, careful not to move him further and took a pulse. Thankfully, it was still strong, another good sign. But it was clear the guy was still in pretty bad shape and probably suffering from a mild concussion from the looks of things. Letting go of his wrist, he observed the man's breathing. It looked labored, an indicator of a possible broken or cracked rib or two. Glancing further, he looked for any signs of potential internal bleeds, but he didn't see any and let out a breath of relief at that.

Murrin meanwhile just watched her brother in awe. She was always in awe at how Mark was able to keep so calm in these sorts of situations. He could just shut out everything and focus on the task at hand and it was why she knew he'd make a damn fine EMT one day once he got all his classes done. The hospital was damn lucky to have such a persistent guy gunning for it, so she thought, because they'd have one amazing tech on their ambulance one day... She then looked over at Joseph while her brother continued to do his thing and wiped at her eyes. She hadn't even realized she'd started crying, but she had. Such things always got to her to a degree and it was partly why Mark had wanted her to be taken care of, though only a small part in comparison to the potential dangers he feared could still be lurking about. But even still. She knew how her brother thought and worked. "Sorry," she mumbled softly to Joseph. She backed away from the scene just a bit more so that Mark had a bit more room and stumbled causing her to wince with embarrassment.

Mark looked over at Murrin very briefly when Murrin stumbled. He gave her an apologetic look that he couldn't be there for her in her time of need. But he knew she'd understand why. "Sir, it looks like you might have a couple broken ribs. I don't want you to move in case one of them might be pressing on your lungs. If you do, it could puncture it. Please try to stay still until an ambulance gets here and you can be properly manipulated." He placed a gentle hand on the man's head and gave him a reassuring smile. "Try not to worry. Right now, your lungs look fine. Just stay still. I'm going to help tie off some off some of your wounds, so anything you feel right now, that is what I'll be doing. Try not to move, you should only feel pressure. Everything will be all right. You'll be at the hospital soon." He touched his head once again and gave him another smile and as he did, he hoped that an ambulance would arrive soon. He knew his assessment was a good one, but he knew the man needed to get into urgent care. His lungs were still at risk and being pressed against. Why anyone would do this... he just couldn't comprehend it.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph listened as the woman spoke and kept repeating that it was her fault he was pretty sure it wasn't though by looking at Mike he could tell that he was attacked by a bunch of thugs trying to throw their weight around all the signs were there. The injuries, the way he was just left there to suffer without a care if he died after the assault, Joseph had witnessed a few assaults similar to this one where he used to live and every time he seen one it made him cringe. He watched as Mark worked on the man and when he gave him a look Joseph knew it was because he wanted him to make sure Murrin was safe and he stayed close to her.

When Murrin looked over at Joseph he could tell she was crying, he gave her a warm smile to try and cheer her up. He knew that seeing someone in Mike's condition was hard to deal with and could be scary if someone wasn't used to it. Joseph seen Murrin stumble and by the look on her face he could tell she was embarrassed he placed his hand on the small of her back to help her keep her balance but to also let her know that she didn't have to feel embarrassed around him. He leaned in close to Murrin, "Don't be sorry for crying it shows that you have a heart and there's nothing wrong with that" ,he said quietly.

Joseph listened as Mark spoke to the man and watched as he patched him up Mark really knew what he was doing and the man named Mike was fortunate that Mark had noticed that there was something wrong at the pub. He waited to hear what happened from the young woman that was with Mike when they came in Joseph wanted to know what reason someone could have to beat on someone and destroy their property.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark just watched over Mike, trying his best to make sure the man didn't move much if at all until the ambulance got there and they could take him to the ER for assessment and x-rays. He'd stopped most of the bleeding for the time being and he knew the guy had cracked ribs, if not broken ribs. "We should get into contact with his family or friends. Being a bartender, I'm sure he has several," he said. He then looked to the crying woman for any information. "If you know of anyone that should be contacted, I suggest doing that while we wait for an ambulance to get here." He smiled at her reassuringly.

Murrin looked over at Joseph as he whispered to her and she became very aware of his hand on her back. She could feel the heat, the warmth... Leaning into him just a little, she wiped her eyes and nodded. "Thanks," she said trying to smile back. She appreciated his kindness and support, the fact that he could stay calm, that he wasn't judging her in any way. "I don't know how Mark does it," she admitted as she looked away from the scene and leaned against Joseph a little bit more. She was worried for Mike, her nervousness evident. "I just hope he's all right," she said. Shifting a bit, she stumbled again.

244nvo5.jpg

At the mention of contacting Mike's family Joseph looked to the young woman, "If you don't know anyone then I can call my dad I'm sure he'll know how to get a hold of someone he knows a lot of people here so he may know Mike's family" ,Joseph stated. He wanted to help as much as he could and he wanted for Mike to be alright and taken care of. When Murrin said she didn't know how her brother did it Joseph smiled, "He likes to help people that's how some people can look past all the scariness of a situation because they want to help ya know what I mean" ,Joseph said in response. His hold on Murrin tightened a little when she stumbled again it wasn't so tight that it would hurt her just tight enough to keep her a bit more balanced.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark looked over at Joseph. "Why don't you get on that," he said. From the looks of things, the one girl seemed to be pretty upset as it was and if they had other options of getting in touch with people, he figured it might be better and perhaps even faster. "Let him know that we're at The Good Brew Pub across the street from The Daily Grind. It's the bartender who's been injured but the ambulance is on its way so we'll be heading to the hospital soon."

Murrin bit down on her lip and felt her cheeks grow warm as Joseph's hold on her tightened a little. She wasn't used to being this close to anyone, let alone a guy. Well, her brother excluded... but that was so very different. She was glad that he was there and that he was the sort of person he was. He definitely was different from all the other sorts she'd been around and interacted with over the course of her life. And he almost made her forget about how awkward she truly was. Almost.

Mark gave Murrin a look and smiled at her. He could see she was in good hands and that she actually seemed at relative ease... not something easily achieved given her personality. So it warmed him to see it, especially amidst such chaos. Like, his sister, he was glad Joseph was there as well and he was even more glad at the fact that his sister seemed happy to have him there. "I'm thinking when the ambulance gets here I'll head over to the hospital with them," he said. "I think you two," he looked at both Murrin and Joseph, "Should head back to the gym though. You have your dinner and I don't know how long things will take at the hospital. Murrin has to get the car and she can pick me up at the hospital later. I can then fill you all in at the Fuze Box later."

Taylor6.jpg

after what seemed like a bit she spoke up "my cousin did this to him because of me i should have never come here and because i did look what happened and your all here to help but i fear if my cousin saw you all here with me and him i fear the worst for you all so maybe sense your helping i should leave as for family he has a daughter not sure how to reach her by phone but sense she is a wrestler she might be at the gym i guess to make it up to mike that is the man's name i can go tell her um sir here is my number can i have yours to give to Jade his daughter so she can call you to find out if you all are still here or at the hospital"? she asked Mark. she leaned close to mike and said "sorry mike i wont be coming in here again if this is what my cousin is going to do to people i talk to he does not like then its best i do what they want and just stay at my locker room and have no friends ". she felt the tears started up again but stood up rather quickly and headed out the door rather fast.
(exit to the gym)

244nvo5.jpg

"Alright I'll call my father he's at the gym I think Jade left the gym before we did so she may not be there but that trainer Kevin may know her number so I'll get on that" ,Joseph stated. He let the woman leave and check the gym just in case Jade had went back there for some reason but he called his father as well just to be safe.

"Hey dad there's been an assault at the Good Brew Pub across the street from the Daily Grind Cafe" ,Joseph began.

"What's going on is everything alright?" ,Paul asked on the phone.

"Yeah we got an ambulance coming to pick up the bartender he was hurt pretty badly and his bar was destroyed there was a young woman here a few moments ago she said it was her cousin that did it she's heading your way now she can explain everything if there is any way to get a hold of Jade I hear that the bartender is her father so she may want to meet him at the hospital" ,Joseph continued.

"Alright I'll talk to the young woman when she gets here and I'll have Kevin call Jade and let her know what's up" ,Paul replied.

"Thank you dad talk to you later" ,Joseph stated before hanging up the phone.

He then looked to Mark, "My dad's gonna have Kevin call Jade and he's gonna talk to the young lady that just left when she gets there I hope that they can figure everything out" ,Joseph told him.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark watched the girl run out of the bar after she told them that it was her cousin that had hurt Mike, the bartender, as well as had destroyed the property. He nodded at Joseph as he got out his phone and called his father while still making sure his sister was all right so that he could tend directly to Mike himself. Looking at Mike, he smiled and his smile only grew as the sounds of sirens began to fill the air. "You hear that Mike. Those sirens are for us. We'll have you situated and safe at the hospital really soon. I'll be sure to stay with you until Jade is with you. We're getting in touch with her now. All right. She'll be with you soon." Mark did all he could to try and keep Mike at ease and let him know that he was safe and things were on the upswing.

Murrin looked up at Joseph and smiled when she heard the sound of the sirens. "They're coming," she said softly. "The ambulance is almost here." She leaned a bit closer to him, her body still shaking a little from the scare of everything she'd witnessed. But oh the relief she was starting to feel.

Just then the sirens got really loud and it was clear that the ambulance was parked just outside the pub. Mark sat back just enough so that the EMTs that came in would be able to do what they needed to assess the situation. Luckily, he knew a few of them as they walked in. "Most likely a mild to moderate concussion, definitely a cracked rib or two, maybe broken. Watch his lungs. Breathing is labored. No internal bleeds, looks good there. Strong pulse, coherent, responsive. Got a deep gash on his thigh, tied that off. Missed the femoral, thankfully. Another gash on his arm, tied that off." The EMTs nodded and thanked him, taking care to move him onto the stretcher to get him into the ambulance itself. They hooked Mike up to a saline drip to help keep him hydrated and kept talking to him to keep him conscious.

Murrin looked at Mark and swallowed, still standing close to Joseph. "What now?" she asked.

"Well, I should go with Mike to the hospital," Mark said. "I know people there and what's going on with him. Plus, my car is at the gym still. Here..." he got his keys from his pocket and handed them to Murrin. "You and Joseph can head back to the gym and when you're ready you can pick me up at the hospital. "Like I said before, I'll fill everyone in on things later on at the Fuze Box. But I'll stay with Mike until Jade gets there at the very least."

Murrin nodded and looked to Joseph. "Is that all right by you?" she asked him.

244nvo5.jpg

Joseph let out a deep breath he hadn't realized he was holding in when he heard the sirens in front of the pub. He listened as Mark spoke and watched as the EMTs put Mike onto the stretcher he was glad that everything was starting to look up for Mike and that he was now going to be on his way to the hospital where they would fix him up. Joseph nodded when Mark told them he would be going with Mike and that they could meet up later and he would fill them in Joseph had no issues with the idea and gave Mark a smile to let him know he was ok with everything. When Murrin asked if it was alright by him Joseph gave her a smile as well, "Of course it's alright by me if you want I can see if you can come along with us later to dinner if Mark isn't back by then but that would of course be up to you" ,Joseph stated with a kind tone.

2cntjz4.jpg

Ring Name/Nickname:

2q3owfq.jpg

Mark smiled as he watched Murrin and Joseph interact a bit. He wished he could focus more of his attention on them, but he couldn't. Though Mike was stable, he was still hurt pretty badly and it was going to be a long road to recovery for the bartender. The man was going to need stitches for his two wounds and he was going to have to take it easy having his ribs in the condition that they were in. And given the concussion, he'd need to stay in the hospital for at least 24 hours for observation on top of everything else. When Mike was situated, he walked over to the two. He then looked directly at Murrin. "All right. I'm outta here for now. Take your time and don't worry about me," he said with a smile and a wink. "You come get me when you're ready, no rush." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and another wink and laughed softly when he saw her blush. "Later Joseph. Take care of her." At that, he head out to the ambulance.

Murrin looked at Joseph and smiled. "Well, I guess we'd better head back to the gym. The girl has probably already gotten there by now and everyone will probably want a better explanation. Plus, you have your dinner..." her voice trailed and she blushed. "And, I'll go to dinner with you if it's all right with your father. I really don't wish to intrude," she said, blushing even more than she already was. She glanced after Mark as she watched him get into the ambulance through the window. "Something tells me Mark is going to be a while," she said giggling softly... she knew her brother all too well. "But if your father prefer I don't, I'll understand." She looked down at her feet. "Anyway, we should head back."

(Mark exits to the Hospital; Murrin exits to the Sunny Hill Gym/Hard Knocks Wrestling School)

244nvo5.jpg

"Don't worry I'll take care of her Mark I promise she's in good hands" ,Joseph told the man right before he left. He then looked to Murrin and smiled, "We should get going and as for dinner I'm sure my father will be fine with it he wants me to interact with more people instead of playing video games or watching movies all day" ,Joseph stated with a small laugh. "He thinks I never go out I go out a lot I just do it at night most of the time". Joseph kept his arm around Murrin and led her out the door so that they could make their way to the gym.

(Exit to Sunny Hill Gym/ Hard Knocks Wrestling School)

Back
Top Bottom