Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good Brew Pub

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black wrestling trunks, Knee/Elbow Pads, Black Fingerless gloves, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Ethan, Kat, Julia, Jade

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Baggy Wrestling Shorts, Black Tank top, Knee/Elbow Pads, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Jasper, Kat, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

"Alright then let's go guys, boys get the way back seat I don't feel like looking at nakedness this early in the night" ,Jade stated. Her father gave her a look from behind the bar that made her laugh a little, "Relax daddy I don't plan on picking anyone up while I'm out, come on guys I'm the SUV parked in the front of the place it's the only one out there" ,Jade continued. She then made her way towards the door and both Ethan and Jasper stood up and followed, when the three got outside they stood by Jade's car and waited for Julia and Kat to come out.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan, Julia, Jade

Kat blushed a bit at Jade's words, her one hand moving to play with her hair a bit while the other smoothed out her skirt. As she walked over toward everyone, she gave them a shy smile and followed them outside to where Jade's SUV was parked. "Ready to go," she said, her voice soft. "Where should I sit?" Being new and the only one who didn't know everyone previously, she didn't want to assume anything, so she figured it best to ask where she should sit in the vehicle on the way to the club.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A dark purple cocktail dress.
Tagging anyone
Julia felt giddy she is going to spend time with her Co workers and maybe make some new friends. She grabbed her purse that matched her dress and went out to the car.

261n1py.jpg

Attire:Black wrestling trunks, Knee/Elbow Pads, Black Fingerless gloves, Wrestling Boots

i2m7hj.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

When Kat asked where she could sit Jade smiled, "Us girls can sit wherever we choose, Jasper and Ethan on the other hand do need to change and I don't want to see their junk this early like I said we'll probably get a full view of it later when they decide to randomly whip it out to piss while we walk home" ,Jade stated. "Oh yeah uhm I usually leave my car at the club when I go the owner drops it off at my house after he closes up I just don't like driving when I drink but if you don't live within walking distance of the place I'll call a cab for you when we get to my place Jasper, Ethan, and I fortunately live in the same complex, good old Sunny Hill Apartments" ,she continued with a smile.

Both Ethan and Jasper got in the seat that was furthest back and began to undress, Jasper didn't bother taking his tights off figuring he could just put his pants on over them. When the two finished getting dressed they sat down and waited for everyone else to get into the car. Jade got into the drivers seat and started the engine while she waited for everyone to get situated.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat blushed again at Jade's bluntness. It was something she'd have to get used to. But despite that, she found herself liking the girl quite a bit. When she mentioned where they all lived, her eyes went wide. "You all live in Sunny Hill Apartments?" she asked, her voice going higher in pitch. She giggled a bit and covered her mouth. "I don't believe it. I've been here nearly a month now and have never seen any of you." She giggled a bit more. "I live there as well. I have a studio there. My goodness, small world." Smiling, she got into the middle seat, figuring Julia would want to sit with Jade since they knew each other and she didn't mind sitting by herself for the time being.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia turned to Kat saying "take shot gun ".Julia got into the car taking a seat in front of the boys saying "well my parents live a good ways away from the ring so I been using my locker room as a place to live to get out on my own you guys could walk me there after words. "

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

35ap4wi.jpg

When Kat mentioned she lived in Sunny Hill Apartments Jade smiled, "Wow it really is a small town, I can't believe we haven't met yet I'm sure you've probably heard the ruckus the boys make sometimes after a long night I know I do and I live nearly three apartments away from them" ,Jade said with a small laugh. She started the car then looked back at Julia, "I have no problem walking you back to the arena hun we can go as a group, power on numbers plus it's a great workout" ,she said smiling at the woman.

Ethan and Jasper both sat and listened to the girls talk they thought it was cute how they were all getting along. "So has your girlfriend wrote you yet today?" Jasper asked Ethan quietly. "Yeah we're meeting up later" ,Ethan said in response with a smile. Jade began to drive to the club, she was excited to finally be going out with some girls instead of being surrounded by men all night.

(Exit to Fuse Box)

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat giggled softly. "Yeah. I saw it on the TV," she admitted, blushing a bit. "And then they walked into the pub." She looked back at both Jasper and Ethan and smiled. "Surprised me to see you both walk in there right after seeing that. But I'm glad I approached you and said 'hi'."

(Exits to The Fuze Box)

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia turned to the boys "who started I know it was not you two and later they are going want me to get the scope but tonight just going to worry about having fun".
(Exit to fuse box)

35ap4wi.jpg

Attire:Black loose fitting jeans, White Tank Top, Black running shoes
Tagging:Mike(NPC), Anyone

(Friday June 6, 2014 ,Late Morning, Early Afternoon)

Jade walked into the pub around nine in the morning, aside from wrestling she liked to help her father out around the bar. "Good morning daddy" ,she stated with a smile when she spotted her father Mike restocking the liquor at the bar before he opened at noon. "Hey kiddo how was your night last night did you have fun?" ,Mike asked. "Yeah I had a great time last night everyone did" ,she said in response. ike gave his daughter a smile to show he was happy that she had a good time. "The truck should be here to deliver the beer soon do you mind putting the rest of the pour caps on these bottles while I help unload the truck?" ,Mike asked. "No problem daddy if you need any extra help just let me know alright" ,Jade said in response as she made her way behind the bar and began to get all the bottles ready.

Mike made his way outside and waited for the truck to pull up so that he could restock his fridges and taps. When the truck came Mike greeted the driver with a smile and the two men quickly unloaded the truck and got the shipment inside. After Mike got everything put away and Jade was done with all the bottles, Jade sat down on a stool at the bar and began to munch on some pretzels while she waited for the customers to start piling in at noon.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Attire: White three-quarter sleeve blouse, black skirt, black shoes
Tagging: Anyone; Jade

(Friday June 6, 2014; early afternoon)

Kat was glad when her shift was finally over and as she made her way to the pub across the way from the cafe, she did so with determination. She remembered Jasper had told her that if she needed, she could also talk to Jade. And with Jasper being farther away, not to mention prepping for a show for the following day... she didn't want to worry him. She could talk to him about things later on.

Pushing open the door, Kat peeked in to see if Jade was about. She just needed to get things off her chest and ask for advice on how to handle things better with Todd. She knew she'd listen to her and she had no doubt she'd have some tips on how to deal with the likes of him as well. Walking further inside, she sat herself down at the bar and smiled. She instantly both recognized and remembered Mike from the night before and knew the man was Jade's father.

"Hi, Mike," Kat said. "How's the day been going for you? By any chance is Jade around?"

35ap4wi.jpg

vio47r.jpg

Name:Mike Riley
Short Description: Bartender at The Good Brew Pub, Good friends with most of the wrestlers at Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League

(Friday June 6, 2014 ,Early Afternoon)

Mike turned around from watching a football game on one of the televisions when he heard a woman's voice, "Oh hey yeah Jade's at the end of the bar eating all my pretzels and playing the video game I have over there" ,Mike told Kat. Jade was sitting on a stool near the arcade game machine at the end of the bar playing pacman and eating pretzels and sipping on some sprite when Kat came in and didn't even realize it was her that walked in.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled at Mike and nodded. "Thanks, Mike," she said and headed down to where Jade was playing the video game. When she got there she waited for a few moments until Jade reached a break and could pause for a minute. "Hi, Jade," she said. "Just got off my shift at work and figured I'd stop by for a quick lunch and to pick something up for Jasper." She blushed a little. "I'm heading over to the gym to meet up with him in a little while," she added. "But, I..." her voice trailed a moment. "I wanted to ask you something. Get your thoughts, maybe some advice from you about something. Been having some issues with someone at work and I'm not sure what to do about him." She gave Jade a look that made it clear she was a bit troubled and in need of some sort of guidance and help. She just hoped she wasn't being too much trouble in asking for it.

35ap4wi.jpg

vio47r.jpg

Short Description: Bartender at The Good Brew Pub, Good friends with most of the wrestlers at Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League

When Jade heard Kat's voice she turned and looked at the woman then at her father, "Daddy make some sandwiches for lunch" ,Jade stated then turned back to Kat. "What's bothering you Kat? You look like you had the worse morning ever" ,Jade said right before eating another pretzel then offered Kat one. Mike went into the back and began to prepare lunch for Jade and Kat like his daughter asked him to.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat sat down and let out a tiny sigh. "Well, it's my boss over at The Daily Grind," she began. "Not sure if you guys know him. Todd Vance? Well, he's been giving me issues since I started working there about a month back. But those issues have been escalating over time." She paused a moment as her cheeks went pale and her eyes watered slightly. "Sorry," she then said. "Just hard dealing with this," she said. "I really just don't know what to do anymore. He's not getting it. I thought he would when I'd said 'no' and turned him down all those times. And then today he saw me with Jasper and still... just..." She let out another sigh and ran a hand through her hair. "He's not getting it and today he assaulted me pretty badly. I just don't know what to do anymore."

35ap4wi.jpg

vio47r.jpg

Mike came back with two plates of food and he set them down in front of Jade and Kat, "That's today's special a club sandwich with a side of fries hope you two enjoy it" ,Mike stated kindly before he made his way around the bar to turn on all the TVs. When Kat told Jade what was going on Mike over heard what was being said, "Todd Vance, yeah I know that slimeball he's been trying to fuck up my business ever since we first met" ,Mike stated a bit bitterly. "Daddy calm down" ,Jade stated as she took a bite out of a french fry. When Kat told her that Todd assaulted her while she was working a look of disgust came over Jade's face, "That's fucking disgusting did you tell Jasper? You know what I think I can go for a nice iced tea after lunch maybe I can walk you back to work and get one while I'm there" ,Jade stated. It was clear by the tone in her voice that she really didn't care about the iced tea. She placed her hand on Kat's back and rubbed it in a comforting way, "We're gonna fix this before it gets too out of hand I promise".

2w3rmzl.jpg

"Thanks," Kat said to Mike as he brought out the sandwiches. Turning toward Jade, she let out another sigh. "Jasper doesn't know what happened today. But he knows about Todd and his crap and how he's been giving me a hard time. I would've texted him, but he's training for his show tomorrow and I didn't want to bother him when I know how much he needs to keep his focus centered there. So, I figured I'd talk to you since it hasn't escalated too badly. Yet. And Jasper recommended talking to you since you were close by." Again, she sighed. She then reached for her sandwich and took a few bites. "I'm just at my wits end," she added. "Oh, and my shift is over. Thankfully. After lunch I was going to head over to the gym to meet up with Jasper and watch him train a bit, maybe get some time in at the studio as well. Thought that would be nice before he and I went out together later." At that, she blushed and smiled.

35ap4wi.jpg

vio47r.jpg

"Well that's good that your shift is over maybe we can head over to the gym together after I go buy my tea" ,Jade stated with an evil little smirk on her face. Mike looked at his daughter and sighed, "Jade don't you do anything crazy let me try and talk to the guy first and get him to calm things down" ,Mike suggested wanting to try and defuse things without any violence. "Dad he won't listen he's an asshole you know that" ,Jade stated in response. Mike shrugged, "Yeah but just let me try and talk to him ok" ,he repeated. "Fine" ,Jade finally agreed. She looked at Kat and smiled, "We're gonna have to make sure your night is way better then your day has been now aren't we" ,Jade stated.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat nodded. "I'm sure my night will be better than my day," she said with a smile. "I've no doubt about that at all." She giggled softly and blushed a little. "And thanks for listening," she added. "I just hope Todd listens. He has a funny way of not listening to me. He doesn't seem to get it when I say 'no'. But maybe he'll get it coming from someone else," she said with a hopeful tone. "So thanks, Mike. Also, could I maybe get a sandwich to go for Jasper? I'd like to bring him something when we go." Again, she blushed.

35ap4wi.jpg

vio47r.jpg

"Sure thing hun I'm gonna make one for Ethan too and the other big guy if you can give them to the guys when you give Jasper his that would be great and later I'll give you all some drinks on the house if you'd like" ,Mike stated in response to Kat. He then made his way into the back once again and packed up a lunch for the guys over at the gym. Jade looked at Kat and smiled, "I hope he'll listen to my dad is way too nice to people and gives way too many chances in my opinion" ,Jade then took a sip of her sprite. "If Todd decides to be a dick to my dad after what he did to you I'm gonna kick his teeth in".

2w3rmzl.jpg

"Thanks, Mike. That sounds perfect," Kat said, smiling brightly. She was really glad she'd decided to stop by the pub after her shift as she was already starting to feel heaps better given all that had happened during work. "The guys'll love this." She then turned to Jade. "And I hope so. Todd is a real prick. He actually gave Jasper the eye, if you can believe it. And don't worry, I'll let you know if he does anything more. Hopefully he won't though. However, I don't think I'd mind watching him getting his teeth kicked in," she joked.

35ap4wi.jpg

vio47r.jpg

"Oh no problem I hope you two are enjoying your lunch if you two are I know the boys will" ,Mike stated happily. Jade laughed when Kat said she wouldn't mind watching Todd get his teeth kicked in, "Well if you want we can all go over there and my dad can try and talk to him for you see if we can get him to leave you the hell alone" ,Jade suggested.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled appreciatively and then finished up her lunch. Looking at Jade, she giggled a bit. "We can try. I don't think his reaction will be a good one though. Especially if there's a few of us there. Either that or he'll just nod, smile and repeat it all again on my next shift." She let out a heavy sigh. "But who knows. Stranger things have happened. So, we can try."

35ap4wi.jpg

vio47r.jpg

Jade finished up her lunch as well and finished her drink before turning to look at Kat, "Alright whenever you're ready we can make our way over there and if he tries to pull some stupidness my father won't fall for it don't worry" ,Jade told Kat in a reassuring tone. She wanted to help as much as she could seeing Kat was now her friend and Jasper liked her as well.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat nodded. "All right, we can head on back then since I want to get these sandwiches to Jasper and the boys," she said with a smile. "So the sooner the better. And then I can rest easier also. Sound all right?" she asked. At that, she grabbed her things and began to head toward the door.

(Exits to The Daily Grind Cafe)

Back
Top Bottom