Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Good Brew Pub

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
11kay2r.jpg

The Good Brew Pub

2w3rmzl.jpg

Name: Katherine Jennings
Ring Name/Nickname: Kat
Attire: Black cami tank, jean mini skirt, black wedged heels
Tagging: Anyone

It had been a long day and even dancing earlier at the dance studio hadn't helped. So, Kat figured she might as well head on over to the pub and see if she could cheer herself up by going out for a little while before heading home. Dancing usually helped tremendously, but not today. The day had just been dreadful. She worked a day job waitressing and the manager was a sleaze. Once again, he'd tried to take advantage and once again she found herself backed into a corner. If she couldn't land a dancing gig soon, she didn't know what she'd do. Jobs were hard to come by given the times and it was getting harder and harder to keep her manager away from her.

As Kat sat there waiting for her drink, the TVs, per usual, were on for all to watch. Her eyes were fixed to one in particular that was airing a fight between some men who looked like they could be fighters of some kind. She watched them in awe, her eyes unblinking as she swallowed hard. She'd hate to be caught in a dark alley with those guys, that was for sure. They could break her in two and then some. Just then, her thoughts were interrupted as her drink was set before her.

"Thanks," Kat said as she set down a couple dollars for the bartenders tip.

261n1py.jpg

Name:Jasper Donovan
Ring Name/Nickname:"The Tecnical Showman" Fearless
Attire:Black wrestling trunks, Knee/Elbow Pads, Black Fingerless gloves, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Ethan, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Name:Ethan Kase
Ring Name/Nickname:Kid Sadystyk
Attire:Baggy Wrestling Shorts, Black Tank top, Knee/Elbow Pads, Wrestling Boots
Tagging:Jasper, Anyone

As the two walked into the pub the bartender looked at them, "No shirt no service" ,he stated with a stern look. The man's look quickly turned into a smile and he started to laugh both Fearless and Kid Sadystyk started to laugh along with him. The two had known the man for years and he had gotten used to half naked wrestlers coming into his pub every now and then. "So Jasper I see you beat the holy hell out of that rich boy punk it's about time someone got their hands on him" ,the bartender stated as the two sat down. "What'll it be boys? I'll put it on your credit seeing as I don't think you have a wallet tucked away in those tights now do ya Jasper" ,the bartender continued to joke. "No Mike I don't have a wallet on me right now" ,Fearless replied laughing a little bit. No matter how bad of a day he was having Mike always knew how to cheer him up and make him laugh. "I'll have a jack and coke to start with" ,Fearless stated. "And I'll have the same" ,Kid Sadystyk stated after.

After the two got their drinks they made their way over to the pool table and started a game while they sipped on their drinks. When the two finished their game they ordered two more drinks and sat down at the bar to drink them while a few other guys in the bar played pool.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; sees Jasper, Ethan

Kat was in the middle of sipping on her berry mojito when the door to the pub swung open. She twisted her head to see who was coming in and immediately her blue eyes went wide. Right in front of her were a couple of the guys she'd seen on the TV. She could hardly believe it. She'd only been in the area a month, but she'd never seen them before and Mike, the bartender, was talking to them like they were old friends. Swallowing down her drink, she just watched them for a while as they got their own drinks and played pool for a bit. It was funny. They hardly seemed as mean and angry as they had on the television, though they definitely seemed just as huge. Suddenly, they sat down at the bar right next to her, ordering another round for themselves. Biting down on her lip, she smiled at them both.

"Uhh... hi," Kat said, her voice soft, almost timid. "Saw you on the TV earlier."

261n1py.jpg

Attire:Black wrestling trunks, Knee/Elbow Pads, Black Fingerless gloves, Wrestling Boots

i2m7hj.jpg

When the woman said hi to them they both turned to look at her, "Hey" ,they both replied with friendly smiles. They laughed a bit when she mentioned seeing them on TV earlier, "Yeah Jasper here got a little angry with Ryan Walker, Ryan's pretty much the towns asshole, he's filthy rich and thinks he can get away with anything" ,Ethan stated. "The guy's a fucking tool and he got what was coming to him I can't wait to see Jasper rip him apart in the ring I think I'll even buy a ticket to see that shit go down" ,Mike chimed in. "My money's on Jasper though Walker bit off more then he could chew this time they should make it hardcore rules in my opinion let the big guy have some fun" ,Mike continued. He punched Jasper's shoulder in a friendly way after he said they should make it a hardcore match. "Now don't you give him any ideas are you mad Mike? Sure we want Walker to get his arse kicked but we don't want him dead" ,Ethan stated.

The two then turned their attention back to the woman sitting next to them, "What are you drinking? Mike her refills are on us tonight kay" ,Jasper stated. Ethan looked at the woman, "Normally people don't even say hi to him cuz' he's so big and they see him on TV beating the crap out of people, you flattered him that's why he's putting your drinks on his tab" ,Ethan told her. It was true a lot of people were scared of Fearless and never gave him a chance, it was rare for anyone other then people he already knew and other wrestlers to talk to him. After the two finished their second drink they motioned for Mike to come over to them, when he got over to them he asked what they wanted next, "Let me have a jager bomb this time make that two" ,Fearless stated he then looked to the woman, "You want in? What's your name by the way I feel like a total jerk for not asking before" ,Fearless stated.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan

Kat nodded when both men started talking about Ryan Walker. She wasn't entirely sure as to who he was. But she'd seen the two sitting in front of her on the TV along with another, so she was able to piece it together without too much trouble. Still, being a newer girl in town made it hard knowing who was who and what was what. At least the two men sitting with her seemed friendly and that made her feel better after the craziness she saw on the TV. Then again, media always liked to hype things up too and gun for drama so she had a good feeling that the things they were saying were genuine enough. As they continued talking, she just watched them, biting down on her lip and smiling a little. Her smile grew a bit when the one man spoke up about how she'd inadvertently flattered his friend.

Blushing a little, Kat's smile grew. "My name is Katherine," she said. "Please, call me Kat." She extended her hand to both men still feeling a little shy. "And, forgive me, but what are your names?" she then asked. She had a feeling she probably should know. But she didn't and she didn't want to be rude and not ask. They seemed very nice, especially since the larger man offered to pay for her drinks. "And sure," she then said about the Jager Bomb, still smiling. "I'll have in."

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

"I'm Ethan and this big guy right here is Jasper I also go by the name Kid Sadystyk" ,Ethan stated. "And I also go by the name Fearless I'm The Technical Showman" ,Jasper stated after. Mike walked over with three glasses and set them down in front of the three, "Light or regular beer?" Mike asked after setting the glasses down. "Regular beer for me and Ethan Heineken please" ,Jasper stated. He then looked to Kat, "What kind of beer do you prefer? Personally I like the way the Heineken mixes with the Jager it goes down smoother but that's just me" ,Jasper continued.

2w3rmzl.jpg

"Nice to meet you both," Kat said smiling at both men. She found herself fancying their stage-like names and it made her dream for a moment of what it would be like if she ever was able to get a dancing gig. She hoped to get one some day, but being shorter than most dancers made it difficult despite how good she was. They wanted the long and tall ballerinas, not the shorter ones.

Kat then smiled at Jasper and blushed a bit. Giving a nod she softly said, "I'll take a Heineken as well." She wasn't normally a beer drinker, typically being the sort to go for the girlier drinks. She had a bit of a sweet tooth, so her pull was always toward anything sweet or fruity. But this one time she figured it would be all right to try something a little different. No harm there. As such, she decided to trust what Jasper recommended. When the Jager Bombs were set out for them all, she looked over at Jasper and smiled, her cheeks getting even redder than before. "My first one," she said with a soft giggle as she picked it up with a delicate hand.

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Ethan, Kat, Anyone

i2m7hj.jpg

Tagging:Jasper, Kat, Anyone

When Kat mentioned that it was her first time drinking a Jager bomb both Ethan and Jasper smiled, "Really? Well let me show you how it's done" ,Jasper stated. "You take the shot of Jager and then drop it into the glass of Heineken then you chug it" ,he explained. "It's good you picked the Heineken if this is your first one, these things can be a bit rough on your stomach but don't worry like Jasper said the Heineken goes down smoothly" ,Ethan interjected. He began to pick at his face paint a little, "This stuff itches after a while, after this drink I'm gonna go wash it off then we can have a round of something else" ,Ethan continued with a smile. "Alright the count of three we'll drop the shots into the beer and chug" ,Jasper stated. "Mike count us down". Mike walked over and looked at the three he smiled at Kat, "I think you're gonna fit right in here, we're all about having fun in Sunny Hill" ,he began. "Alright boys....girl....three....two....one". As soon as Mike said one both Ethan and Jasper dropped the shots into their glasses and chugged them down, when they were finished they both made faces and took a deep breath.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat nodded when Jasper explained what to do though she found herself biting down on her lip a bit, nervous she wouldn't be able to do it properly. But, given how nice both Jasper and Ethan seemed to be, she figured even if she flubbed it up, she had a feeling neither would overly mind. And hopefully it would give them all something to chuckle about afterward too. But she'd strive to get it right first and foremost. Licking her lips in anticipation, she smiled at Mike the bartender as he got ready to count the three of them down. She held her shot glass just above her beer, her other hand holding onto her beer glass. When Mike began the count down and then both Jasper and Ethan dropped the shot glasses, she let out a tiny squeak and dropped her shot glass causing a bit of a splash. "Oh my... umm... I..." At that, she giggled and quickly grabbed her beer glass with her shot glass now inside it and did her best to chug it along with both Jasper and Ethan. A little bit of the drink dripped along the left corner of her mouth, so she brought a hand up to catch it. As she drank, she couldn't help but laugh and when she finished, she broke down in laughter setting her glass down on the bar. She looked over at the two, smiling brightly. "Can you tell I'm a novice?" she asked, still giggling.

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

When they finished drinking their drinks down they looked over at Kat and when she mentioned being a novice the two laughed a little bit. "Actually you did pretty good for it being your first bomb some people puke" ,Jasper said in response. Ethan belched then looked at the two, "Wow excuse me for that one, I'll be right back though I have to wash this paint off of my face it's driving me mad" ,Ethan stated as he got off of the bar stool. He made his way into the bathroom and began to wash the paint off his face while Ethan was in the bathroom washing his face Jasper decided to talk to Kat. "So what brings you to Sunny Hill? You work out here, got family over here?" ,he asked curious to know what brought her to the small town.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat looked at Jasper and leaned against the bar a little. "My family doesn't live here," she said. "In fact I don't really know anyone here." She bit down on her lip and began playing with her hair a little.

Kat had only been in Sunny Hill for a about a month, having had no choice but to go on the run from The City whether she'd wanted to or not. After so much time and effort and work on getting into the American Ballet Academy... it was just so unfair that one person could ruin everything. But then again, she'd been stupid enough to fall for him and stay with him for so long even after she knew she had to get out of things with him. But it had seemed so hopeless. So utterly hopeless... Thankfully, she mustered up her courage and just ran and never looked back. Unfortunately, that was one year too late and she could only hope he'd never come looking or find her trail.

"Been here about a month," Kat continued. "And I waitress. But my dream is to dance." She blushed a bit and looked down at her lap. "Just... no one wants a short ballerina." Smiling a little, she looked back up at Jasper. "But I keep trying." She giggled softly and reached out to touch Jasper's arm. "And you? I take it you're a fighter of some sort?" She blushed a bit and smiled at him. "You'll have to forgive me, being a new girl in town and all."

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

Jasper listened as she explained how she wanted to dance and when she mentioned no one wanted a short ballerina he laughed a little. "Don't give up Ethan had problems getting signed to other companies due to his height and he's a well known wrestler now, I mean the guy is six feet tall but he has a very interesting style for his height and some people just found it weird I guess personally I think the guy has a lot of talent" ,Jasper told her. Just as he finished talking about Ethan the man came out of the bathroom, his face now cleaned off, "Ah well that's better now my face doesn't itch" ,Ethan stated as he sat down. "To answer your question yes I am a fighter of some sort I'm a pro wrestler it's a brutal profession but it pays damn good once you get to the top" ,Jasper stated with a smile. "Don't worry about being new we all were at one point I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine in fact there's a dance studio right her in Sunny Hill if you haven't checked it out already you should" ,Jasper stated.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled and nodded. "Thanks. And yes, I know the studio you're talking about. I've found it," she admitted. "I've already been a few times. I went earlier today actually. Before I decided to come here." She left out the fact that she'd been practically assaulted by her boss figuring that her troubles, both recent and past, were the last things they wanted to hear and that was why she'd even bothered going out at all. "It's a great place. I love it." She smiled brightly at both Jasper and Ethan. "So you both wrestle? Must be scary," she said. "I'd be terrified of getting an injury." She blushed and giggled at the admission. "I'm sorry, I must sound silly to you both."

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

"Well it's good you've been there and like it" ,Jasper said in response to her comment about the dance studio. When she mentioned wrestling being scary and that she would be afraid of getting an injury both men laughed a little bit, "Eh it can be scary sometimes but we do it because we love it so the occasional fear is something we can live with, as for injuries well they happen I'm not gonna lie but it's something to expect when you get into this profession" ,Jasper stated. Ethan motioned for Mike to come back over and when he got there Ethan looked at both Jasper and Kat, "You guys want some shots? I know I can go for one" ,Ethan stated with a smile. "Yeah I'll have one, what kind of shot you getting?" ,Jasper asked. "I was going to get a shot of Jager I wanted it without the beer this time" ,Ethan stated in response and Jasper nodded, "Alright sounds good to me, you want one?" ,Jasper asked Kat.

Taylor6.jpg

Name:Julia summers
Attire:A dark purple cocktail dress.
Tagging anyone
Julia was happy the day was great could not get any better. She felt she could do something to intertain herself. As she walked into the pub the bartender smiled at her saying "hello summers the same strawberry wine cooler"? Julia. Smiles. Saying "yes please " and sits down at the bar.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Kat smiled. "I can understand doing something because you love it. That's me with dancing..." her voice trailed a little. "It's why I pursue it so hard." She giggled a bit. "Even being so short." Just then, Ethan ordered another shot for himself and Jasper asked her if she'd like to join them both in one as well. She bit down on her lip for a moment and then smiled warmly. "Sure, all right. I'll join you." Her cheeks felt a bit warm as she ordered her shot. At least this time around, she wouldn't drop it and look too silly. "Promise not to drop this one," she said with a giggle as she tucked some of her hair behind an ear. As they waited for their shots, she asked. "So, what got you into wrestling, if I might ask?"

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia gets a fancy glass and a wine cooler bottle from the bartender. In the glass is an umbrella and a strawberry and she giggles "you sure know me too well". She pours some of the wine cooler into her glass and eats the strawberry putting the green part on a napkin. Just then her phone went off playing by taylor swift "a place in this world". She smiles as she reads her number and answers it "yes dad ". "no I'm at the pub ". "yes thanks dad again I know I did a good job today ". "of course i will walk home after i walk every where". "by love you". she hung up the phone shaking her head knowing full well that was her dad's way of checking to see if she was heading out in her locker room again instead of coming home where she lives with them.

261n1py.jpg

i2m7hj.jpg

When Mike brought the shots over both Jasper and Ethan drank theirs down before answering Kat's question. "My father was a wrestler so I grew up around it, he owned a boxing gym too so I learned a bit of boxing as well" ,Jasper told her. Ethan looked at the two an laughed, "The reason I got into wrestling is simply because I like the rush it gives me, I like extreme sports and wrestling is one of my favorites" ,Ethan stated. "You should keep pushing though, if you want to be a dancer then you keep working at it eventually someone will notice you and that's all you need" ,Jasper told her.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia sat there listening to the conversation with a smile . Jasper was right hard work does pay off and she was the prove of that. she had worked hard in her training from her father and landed a great job. She lost a friend when she told her she was no longer taking her daddy's money cause she was making her own but after about a weeks worth of crying over the girl she decided she could make new friend's hopefully. Julia knew she would have to very careful they was not hanging with her for her money again. She knew she might get a angry response but she had to but in. She turned and got up and taking her drink and glass with her and sat on the other side of the girl saying "He is right I worked hard and guess what I got a job as an announcer for the A.W,O.L. and my name is Julia by the way hope I have not made you angry".

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan; sees Julia

Kat smiled as both Jasper and Ethan answered her question on how they got into wrestling and she felt her cheeks get a bit warm when Jasper told her to not give up on her dream. It was nice to hear the words of encouragement. She hadn't heard many since leaving home a couple years back, so it was quite refreshing to say the least. At that, she picked up her shot glass and downed the drink. She coughed a little and smiled, feeling it the drink go to her head just a tiny bit.

"Thanks," Kat then said. "I will keep pushing. Practicing and everything I can..." her voice trailed and her smile grew a bit. "Speaking of practicing..." She tapped the bar with a finger and then reached out and touched Jasper's arm and looked over at both men. "We should go to dance club. Can get lots of practice in there. Well, that is, if you'd like to go with me," she giggled. Blushing and biting down on her lip, she hoped she hadn't been too forward in asking.

Just then, Kat heard a voice interrupt the conversation and she turned to see who it was. It wasn't anyone she knew, but she introduced herself as Julia. Giving her a smile, she nodded at her.

"Hi, I'm Kat," Kat said softly, waving shyly. "Nice to meet you. And it's all right."

wildkat said:
Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia smiled at Kate and said "well then mind if I join you I love to dance". She hoped they would let her join.

261n1py.jpg

Tagging:Ethan, Kat, Julia, Jade

i2m7hj.jpg

Tagging:Jasper, Kat, Julia, Jade

35ap4wi.jpg

Name:Jade Riley
Ring Name/Nickname:Jade Sabre
Attire:Black athletic pants, Black Running shoes, Black tank top
Tagging:Jasper, Ethan, Kat, Julia

Ethan was about to make a suggestion on what club they could go to when Julia walked over, "Hey Julia" ,both men stated. They knew her from work and thought she was a very nice young woman but never really got the chance to hang out outside of work. Jasper was never one to go to clubs or anything like that but he figured why not seeing as everyone else wanted to go. Ethan was about to make his suggestion again when the door of the bar swung open and smacked against the wall.

"Jeez Jade easy with the door" ,Mike exclaimed.

"Sorry daddy" ,Jade said with a cute smile. Her look quickly went from sweet to scary, she had her sights set on Jasper and she looked pissed. She stormed over to the man and slapped him on the back of the head, "You idiot! Can't you go a day without wrecking some place in town the boss is pissed about that whole grocery store incident and I had to sit there while he bitched about it" ,she began. Both Jasper and Ethan started snickering, "Oh you guys think it's funny you do realize you got put on probation right?" ,Jade asked. The two men shook their heads, "The boss will get over it he always does we just have to apologize to him and help pay for the damages it'll be fine" ,Ethan stated. "Now if I can make my suggestion Kat here wanted to go to a night club and...." ,Ethan began but was cut off. "Oh I know the perfect place but Jasper and Ethan should probably change before we go, luckily I grabbed both of your gear bags before leaving the arena" ,Jade stated. She smiled at Kat then at Julia, "Hey Julia" ,she stated then looked to Kat. "I'm Jade I babysit these two most of the time" ,she joked. "If you want to go to a club there's one not too far from here I can drive if you want and these two can change in the car" ,Jade suggested.

2w3rmzl.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Jasper, Ethan, Julia, Jade

Kat suddenly felt like a very small town girl. Everyone knew each other and she was the odd one out. She normally wasn't one to make suggestions or even larger crowds of people, but the bit of alcohol took the edge off and helped her there a bit so she didn't feel as shy and awkward as she normally tended to.

"Hi Jade," Kat said shyly. "I'm Kat, nice to meet you." She gave the woman a nod and a smile.

Looking over at the men, Kat bit down on her lip and blushed and then over at the two women. She was glad they were all friendly and willing to show her around and take her to a place with dancing. She really hoped she hadn't been too forward. It was unlike her, but the thought of dancing... she just wanted to be able to move her body, to forget about the bullshit from earlier at work, to dream a little that she was on stage and being recognized... even if she wasn't. Didn't hurt to dream.

"And that sounds good," Kat then said about going to the dance club. "I'd like to check it out at the very least." At that, she stood up and straightened out her mini skirt.

Taylor6.jpg

Tagging anyone
Julia giggled and said "hello jade ". She liked the girl wrestler cause she showed a woman can hang in a mans world. Julia then turned to Jasper and Ethen "hope you two fix things up cause I like to watch you guys fight ". She turned to Mike the bartender and handed him money for her one drink. She felt buzzed already for she had low talerince for alcohol. She then turned to Jade "you can drive me to the club ".

Back
Top Bottom