Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

He treated her like the fine lady that he knew she was. The playboy in him had dissapeared and been replaced with the consumate gentleman. At every oportunity he saw to her comfort. Whe their dance had concluded, he bowed deeply to her and thanked the band. On their way back to their table, an elderly woman stopped her and said "You too were just lovely together. Seeing that reminded me of being a young girl again, and in love!" He seated her once again at the table. " Would you like desert?" he asked

Aria enjoyed their dance very much, their closeness, their happiness. She smiled as they walked back to the table and the old woman stopped them. She looked to Geno and then took her seat. "oh I am far to full for anything more."

"Alright then" He again helped her from her seat, and walked her to the door. He handed the Valet his token and the ccar was fetched for them. He opened the driver's door for her and then got in himself. "Could we stop and watch the sunset at the overlook along the highway?" he asked as she pulled away.

"sure we can stopped." she said as they began down the high way she found a nice spot to pull over and got out the car and leaned against the car looking towards the sunset

As they sat on the hood of the Ferarri, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly in the fading light. The satrs began to shine before the last pink rays dissapeared from the horizon. It was a beautiful night. Seeing Aurora cover her mouth, he said, 'I think we need to get home and to bed.'

Aria enjoyed the moments of of peacefulness as the sun set. She yawned a bit and Geno took notice and she happily agreed. She climbed back in the car and drove them back to his house.

"When the car was back in the garage he got out and wrapped his arm around her. What do you say we dress for bed, and then take a quiet walk in the garden? Its so peace ful at night." The garden was surrounded by a high stone wall and completely private.

Aria leaned against him as they walked. "that would be nice however once again I have nothing to sleep in" she giggled and couldn't help but think this ws just like the first time

nightsorceress said:
Aria leaned against him as they walked. "that would be nice however once again I have nothing to sleep in" she giggled and couldn't help but think this ws just like the first time
I think I can handle that, he said to her. As they walked into the house. He led her to his room and went through his dresser, seemingly looking for something in particular He picked out a pair of black silk pajama's They were wonderfully smooth and soft, though they were a bit long and the top was too big. "I think these might do." he said

Aria followed him into the house and up to his bedroom. She stood in the doorway as he dug through his drawers. "what are you doing." and the. Suddenly he pulled out a pair of silk pjs. "thank you" she then disappeared into the bathroom to change. When she came out it was clear she has to roll the sleeves and the pants so they were not to long

While she had been in the bathroom, Gino had found a second pair and slipped them on. he walked over and offered her a warm hug. He was delighted at how much of her soft body he could feel through the thin material as they hugged. He slipped his arm about her waist and walked her out the french doors and into the garden. "Its a beautiful night!"

Aria hugged him and was glad to have him back in her arms. As they entered the garden she breathed deep the night air and the scent of the garden. "it's a wonderful night"

As they walked his hand rested on her hip and he loved how her body moved in unison with his own. When they reached the center of the garden they sat down and enjoyed the stars.

Aria drew a deep breath once again as the sat and looked at the stars as they sat aria laid her head in his lap and started to fall a sleep

He ran his fingers through her hair, and rested his hand on her hip as they enjoyed the quiet evening in the garden. When he was certain she was sound asleep, he scooped her into his arms and carried he quietly back to the bedroom, and tucked her into bed, and climbed in beside her wrapping an arm around her waist.

As he cared her back to the bed aria nuzzled against him. When he laid her bed and laid beside her she moved closer to him pressing her body up against him.

It warmed his heart to have her cuddle so with him. He was careful not to allow himself to be carried away. he didn't want to make a mistake in his passion as he had before.

When they woke the next morning he kissed her gently as they both woke right where they had fallen asleep. "What a wonderful nights sleep. I havent slept like that since I can remember. "I love you so much ." he told her.

Aria smiled as she a woke with Geno next to her she kissed him. "good morning, that was a wonderful nights sleep, I hope we will have many more."

"Are you hungry? Charles always serves breakfast on the terrace promptly at 9, thats in ten minutes. We can eat like we are.

Aria sat up and stretched she giggled "hm, how can a girl say no to breakfast in her pjs that she did not have to make herself."

They got out of bed, and he walked her out on to the terrace, where charles had set out a 5 course breakfast. "Good morning Charles. It was a beautiful night. Do you suppose that after breakfast you could take the maids and go to Aria's apartment and pack her things and bring them here?" "Certainly sir" he said.

Aria was amazed at the amount of food and was about to thank Charles when Geno asked if they could pick up her things. "oh please Charles you do not have to pick up my things I can go back and pack it up."

Won't you please let them do that for you? They will just box them and bring them here for you to put away. They can help with that too if you like.

Back
Top Bottom