Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Quarters - 5th Floor

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Boxers
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

(After Dinner and Detention)
Chadwick smiled seeing Norah's reaction to his gift, he took her arm and put the bracelet on it then looked into her eyes and smiled. He was happy she liked it, he had almost teared up himself he was so happy that Norah was happy. When she said she didn't know what she did to deserve him he ran his finger down her jawline as he looked into her eyes, "You were yourself and to me you're perfect I don't know what I did to deserve you to be honest, I was a jerk when we first met" ,he let out a small laugh then leaned forward and kissed her with passion and love.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah felt her tummy flutter and her heart race as it always did whenever Chadwick kissed her. When they finally broke the kiss, she looked into his eyes and smiled at him, her hand reaching up to touch his cheek. "Well, you know, Chadwick, had you not been that way, we wouldn't be here now," she said with a tiny giggle. "I wouldn't have gotten upset. I wouldn't have followed you. I wouldn't have tried to yell at you." She giggled harder then, her arms going about his neck as she leaned in close to hug him and then plant tiny kisses along his neck. "See, if you hadn't been that way, I'd have never bothered following you the other night..." She kissed his jawline. "We'd never have taken that walk..." She began nibbling on his ear just a little bit. "And then we wouldn't be here right now." She nibbled on his ear a little more and kissed her way down his jawline back down to his lips.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Mm I suppose you're right" ,Chadwick stated in response. He let out little sounds of approval as Norah kissed his neck, "Well I am extremely happy with how things turned out, I'm so glad you followed me and I'm glad we're here right now and I plan on being with you for a lot longer if you'll let me" ,he stated as Norah began to kiss his jawline. When she kissed his lips he sighed with content and ran his hands up and down her back gently, after breaking the kiss Chadwick looked into Norah's eyes and smiled. "You are so amazing I could just lay here with you for hours and be completely content" ,he told her before kissing her again.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's tummy fluttered a bit as she and Chadwick kissed and she smiled when she pulled away from him so she could look into his eyes. "Well, I plan on that and more as well. So, sounds like we're on the same piece of parchment," she teased, giving him a tiny nip at his chin. "I think it's the little things that mean the most. Just being here with you, having this time. It means the world to me. It truly does." She giggled a bit and nipped at him again playfully. "And the best part, as silly as it sounds, I like the idea of just having time pass with you, getting older with you, experiencing life with you." She shifted a little and sighed happily. "I sound like some idealistic fool, don't I," she said, still smiling. "But I can't help it."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"You don't sound like an idealistic fool at all Norah I know how you feel I like the idea too" ,Chadwick told her in response. He snuggled into her neck playfully then moved up to kiss her cheek, he liked just being with Norah no matter what they were doing he was happy to just be laying there with her. Chadwick then pulled back to look into her eyes, he smiled before running his finger down her jawline, "You're so beautiful Norah how on earth did I get so lucky never in a million years would I have thought someone as beautiful as you could ever be interested in a guy like me".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah blushed and smiled, cuddling closer to Chadwick. She so loved being in his arms. That was one of the hardest things about the day... not being able to be in his arms whenever the moment struck her when she felt the need to be held. And oh how that need had hit her several times throughout the day. Looking deeply into his eyes, she reached up to touch his cheek and then his hair. "Now, Chadwick," she began. "Why would you say that? If only you could see yourself the way I see you." She let out a sigh and twirled her fingers through his hair a bit, her face showing just how much she loved him and desired him all in one.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Well first off I'm not the best looking guy in the world I have a lot of things that make me ugly and I have a nasty attitude even I can admit I do" ,Chadwick began. "You could be with anyone you want yet you chose me, not that I'm complaining I'm just curious, I'm curious to know what you see in me". Chadwick never really seen himself as anything special and he kind of became used to being alone throughout his life, unaccepted in a way. "I just don't want you to come to your senses and realize that you made a mistake". His voiced got a bit quieter and he turned his head a little and sighed he then looked back at Norah, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to get all blah on you I just think about these things sometimes, I'm just so used to people not liking me or being afraid of me and keeping a distance I've never really been accepted by anyone but you" ,he admitted.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's fingers continued playing with Chadwick's hair, her eyes looking at him and all the while showing just how much she loved and desired him. "Chadwick, first of all, contrary to what you might think..." she began. "You're very good looking. "You might have a lot of scars, but those only add to your uniqueness. They tell a story and anyone with a brain can see that and anyone with any ounce of compassion will know that the stories shape the person bearing them. Simple as that." She paused a moment and sighed happily, dreamily. "As for your attitude? I guess you could say that I figured there was a reason behind that. Another story much like the ones behind your scars." She smiled at him. "I'm just glad you let me in and showed me that there was more to you than that one side of yourself. Somehow I knew there was. I just knew." At that, she gave him an affectionate nuzzle. "As for me coming to my senses? I've never been more sure about anything than I have when it comes to you. I love you, Chadwick. I love you forever."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

As Norah spoke Chadwick could feel his eyes get a bit teary she made him feel so loved and accepted. He looked into her eyes as she talked to him and when she was finished he cuddled up to her, "I am so happy I met you, Norah I love you so much" ,he said quietly. He held her close to him and kissed her on the cheek, "I do hope you're sure you want to be with me because there is no one else for me, you are my one and only and I want to spend my life with you" ,Chadwick kissed her cheek again then looked into her eyes. "Thank you for seeing through all my flaws, thank you for accepting me and loving me" ,Chadwick stated right before leaning in to kiss Norah's lips.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

When Chadwick leaned in and Norah felt him press his lips to hers, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of sheer contentment. She was so in love with him and everything about him. Yes, he was rough around the edges... but underneath the vulgarity and tough exterior was a man unlike any she'd ever known. A man so worth knowing, so worth loving, it made her feel so fortunate that the fates had decided to finally smile upon her after all the hardships her life had thrown at her up until now. With all she'd been through, to finally find someone like him... it was like a dream come true. And she hoped she'd never wake up from it.

Pulling away just a bit, Norah looked at Chadwick. "I've never been so sure, Chadwick. I want you and only you. No man has touched me in four years and no other, but you will touch me again. I don't want anyone else." At that, she pressed herself close against his body and let out a tiny sound of approval. "It's like we were designed for each other and both had to muck through life until we found our other half..." She smiled at him, pressing close again. "And now... we have..." Still smiling, she kissed along his jawline and nibbled his ear and then kissed her way back to his lips, kissing him both deeply and lovingly.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick listened to every word Norah spoke and he smiled knowing for sure just how much the young woman loved him. When she pressed her body against his he too let out a tiny sound of approval, the feel of her skin against his was amazing and he loved being so close to her. He let his hands move over her body as she continued to talk, everything she said made him feel so good and he knew that they both felt the same way about each other. As Norah kissed along his jawline Chadwick let out more sounds of content and when she nibbled his ear he groaned with pleasure, everything she did made him feel good. He kissed her back just as deep and lovingly, Chadwick slowly slid his tongue into her mouth as he rolled her onto her back and got on top of her he didn't break the kiss as he did so.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah loved the way Chadwick felt, her body molding to his so perfectly. She truly felt like the missing piece of the puzzle that was meant to fit against him and only him. It was truly an amazing and wonderful feeling. When he suddenly moved to kiss her, she let out a tiny whimper, her mouth parting so that his tongue could explore it fully. She then reached her arms about his body, touching his back, his hair, caressing him all over as he pressed his lips against her, working them as they moved over them. Tiny sounds of pleasure escaped her lips and the longer he kissed her, the more she could feel her desire for him grow.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Norah opened her mouth so that his tongue could explore it fully he ran his tongue over hers slowly, he kissed her passionately as his hands explored her body. Chadwick loved the way Norah caressed him all over his own desire growing for her, he broke the kiss only to move his lips down to her neck where he began to kiss and nibble at her flesh. He moved his hands continued to explore her body as he kissed her neck. "Mm I love you, you're so beautiful" ,he whispered right before he nibbled on her ear.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled, gasping a bit as Chadwick nibbled and teased her flesh with his masterful mouth. Her hands began to roam his body all the more as he kissed and teased, working her body up with all that he was doing. She could feel her body writhing and arching toward his. "I love you..." she said, her voice breathy. "So much..." She could feel her desire growing as she began to whimper softly, her hands moving to his shoulders and gripping him tightly.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick could tell by how breathy Norah's voice was and the way her body arched into his that she desired him just as much as he desired her. He moved so that he could look into her eyes, one of his hands making it's way up to grab her breast, "You're the only woman that has ever made me feel the way I do right now" ,he stated quietly before leaning down to kiss her softly. After he broke the kiss he looked in her eyes again, "I love the way you make me feel, I love everything about you Norah" ,Chadwick continued his hand teasing her breast as he spoke.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah whimpered a bit as Chadwick touched her breast, teasing it a bit as he looked down at her. She could feel her nippled harden, her breath catching as tiny jolts passed along her skin causing her to grow warm and a dull throb to start to grow between her legs. Moving against him a bit more, she smiled at him. "I love you so much..." She gasped and panted softly, biting down on her lip.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"I love you too" ,Chadwick said in response. He continued to look into her eyes as his hand continued to rub and squeeze her breast, he could feel himself getting aroused as he touched her. "Mm you made me hard again" ,Chadwick whispered as he pressed himself into her to show her that his cock was hard. He then leaned down and took her hard nipple into his mouth and sucked on it gently his hand still squeezing her breast as he sucked on her nipple.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah arched and writhed even more as Chadwick teased her breast even more. And when he took it into her mouth, she thought she very well might lose it right there. "Oh god..." she whimpered, her grip on his shoulders tightening. She felt her legs spread on their own, her sex aching for him, throbbing. "Please, Chadwick..." she panted, begged. Her body felt warm, her skin flushing a deep shade of pink. "Please... I need you..."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Norah whimpered Chadwick got chills and when she told him she needed him he lifted his head and looked into her eyes, "Oh Norah I need you too" ,he stated huskily. He pulled his boxers off then leaned down and kissed Norah passionately, after a few moments he broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again, "I want to taste you first" ,Chadwick then rolled over and laid on his back. He looked at Norah and licked his lips, "This may be a bit of an odd request but I want you to sit on my face so I can use my tongue on you I promise it will feel good" ,he stated.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah whimpered and nodded. "No... not odd..." she stated breathily, moving to do as he requested. Slowly and sensually, she crawled on top of Chadwick, though backwards, placing her quivering and very around sex right up against his face. As she sat against him, she glanced backwards and smiled. "Can I taste you, while you taste me?" she then asked him, her cheeks going a bit pink.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick watched as Norah moved to sit on his face, when she asked if she could taste him while he tasted her he smiled, "Oh yeah you can definitely taste me while I taste you Norah" ,he stated by the tone in his voice it was clear that he wanted that. His hands reached around to grab Norah's ass as he ran his tongue over her her clit, moving it in small circles for a little bit before he slid his tongue inside her pussy fully tasting her. He let out a sigh of satisfaction as his tongue moved over the walls of her cunt, she tasted so good to him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and leaned down. She let her tongue swirl about the tip of Chadwick's cock before she slowly brought it into her mouth. As she did so, she let her hand gently stroke along his shaft until it reached the base. She then let her other hand gently fondle and caress his balls as she sucked on him deeply. While she sucked and licked, she could feel his tongue going to work on her sex, teasing and caressing her clit before he plunged it deeply within her folds. She let out a groan, as he did so... it felt so good, so wonderful. Gasping a bit, she sucked on him all the more, thoroughly enjoying his taste and the way his cock filled her mouth.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick let out tiny groans as he slid his tongue in and out of Norah's cunt, she was making him feel amazing. He moved his tongue back to her clit and began to work on that as she sucked on his cock, his hips began to move upward as Norah worked his cock with her mouth. "Fuck that feels so good Norah" ,Chadwick stated right before going back to work on her clit. He wanted to let Norah know that she was making him feel good and he hoped he was making her feel just as good.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah groaned even louder, her hips rocking just a bit. "Mmm... Chadwick..." she rasped, her mouth still working his cock like she'd never get the chance to taste him again. Everything he was doing was making her mind spin, her body feel good. He knew her so well. What she needed, wanted. What made her go mad with desire. "Feels so good... oh god..." Hips moving, she sucked on him more. When she reached his tip, she let her tongue swirl about it and then she licked along his shaft. Once at the base, she suckled each of his balls, one at a time wanting to show them just as much attention as she was his cock. "You taste good, Chadwick..." she whimpered, her body writhing as she lavished her attentions upon his cock and his balls.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick continued to let out sounds of approval as Norah sucked his cock so perfectly, "Oh....Norah you taste good too....so fucking good" ,he growled out before sliding his tongue in and out of her cunt. After a few moments he went back to working on her clit wanting to make her feel just as good as she was making him feel. His hands gripped her as firmly as he continued to eat her out, "Norah....I want....to....be inside you" ,Chadwick stated. He couldn't help himself he wanted, no needed to make love to her again to feel the closeness he could only feel with her.

Back
Top Bottom