Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Quarters - 5th Floor

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

(After Dinner & Detention)
Chadwick's breathing got heavier as he continued to make love to Norah, his thrusts came harder as he listened to her moan and say his name. "Oh Norah you feel so good" ,he groaned out. He held on to her legs to make sure she didn't slip as he continued to thrust his cock into her, he wanted to make Norah feel good just like she made him feel. Everything felt so perfect, the way the water hit their bodies, how Norah felt as he made love to her, and the way she said his name, everything.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah could hear Chadwick's breathing quicken as he thrusted harder against her body and that only served to arouse her more. Holding on tighter, her moans growing louder, her hips began to buck just a bit to meet his as he moved. "Mmm... Chadwick... I love you..." Her body was molding to his, moving in time to his rhythm, the perfect pace. Her clit was swelling to the point of aching and she could feel the need to cum descending upon her like a waterfall over the edge of a cliff. "I'm getting close, Chadwick... so close... I..." She held onto him tightly, her legs tensing as her hips bucked more, her groans growing even louder. "Please, Chadwick..." she pleaded.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick could feel Norah's hips buck and it made him feel even better, he let out groans of approval as his head fell back for a moment while he continued to thrust into her. "Norah....oh....Norah....I love you too....cum for me Norah....cum all over my cock" ,Chadwick stated looking into her eyes, his own eyes filled with so much desire and love.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah panted harder, her whimpers loud and full of need and desire. When he told her to cum, she couldn't help it and immediately let herself go. Her inner walls tightened about his cock, clenching down hard as she milked him. Her juices flowing with each pulse of her cunt as wave after wave of blissful orgasm washed over her. "Chadwick... Chadwick..." Loud moans passed over her lips as she cried out his name, her body writhing, hips bucking as she rode out her orgasm, her body, mind and soul totally one with his.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah came for him he let out a load groan of satisfaction, he was getting close himself. He thrust into her harder and faster as he got closer and closer to cumming. After Norah said his name he let himself go, thrusting deep inside her as he came hard, "Oh Norah....fuck....mmm" ,he breathed out into her ear as he held her close. "You're so amazing....I love you" ,he continued right before kissing her softly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah loved hearing the sounds Chadwick was making as he suddenly joined her in her orgasm. It just made everything better, more intense. More perfect. Knowing she was sharing the moment with him, that they were feeling and experiencing the same sensations together. She couldn't ask for more. As their lips moved together, she could only think of him, how much she loved him and enjoyed each moment with him. It made her wonder about their future and all the wonderful possibilities it held in store for them. "I love you, Chadwick... I love you..." she panted as her body slowly began to settle a little from the orgasm.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I love you too Norah and I always will" ,Chadwick stated in response. He then put her down and smiled, "Let's finish washing up I have a lot more in store for you tonight" ,he said as he grabbed the bar of soap again. Chadwick began to wash the rest of Norah off before he began to run the soap over himself, he kept kissing her every now and then simply because he liked to and because he had missed it so much during the day.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and sighed happily. Looking up into his eyes, her own showing the love she had for him, she gave him a nod and let him finish up with washing her. When done, the water just ran over her body, rinsing her clean. It felt so nice after such a crazy first day. So much had happened with classes, the bullies, detention... but the hardest part had been being parted from Chadwick. Once rinsed, she noticed he'd begun to wash himself and she tilted her head and bit down on her lip. "Chadwick?" she asked, her voice soft. "Could I wash you?" Her cheeks turned a bit red as she smiled at him hopefully.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick watched as Norah rinsed herself off and when she was finished and asked if she could wash him he smiled, "Of course you can" ,he stated handing her the soap. He was happy she was so willing to return the favor and he was definitely going to reward her when they were finished. Chadwick looked into her eyes as he waited for her to begin, he kissed her lips softly then smiled again, "I love you, I just can't say it enough Norah I'm so happy you love me even though you could have anyone you want you chose me and that means so much to me" ,Chadwick admitted. He never thought of himself as anything special in fact he always believed he was ugly because of all his scars and marks on his body but Norah seen him differently and he was grateful to have her in his life.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled, happily taking the soap and working up a thick lather so that she could wash his body as he had her own. Looking into his eyes, she started at the top wanting to work her way down. She first worked his shoulders and upper back, massaging them a bit as she washed him with her soapy hands. Then, she began to caress his back, kneading his muscles, working out the knots as she made sure to get the soap everywhere. She then walked around him and rubbed his chest, her hands splayed upon them as she stroked him teasingly, smiling at him as she did so. Leaning forward, she gave him a kiss. Next, she worked up another lather with the soap and began to wash his arms. First his left, followed by his right. As she washed each one, she made sure to gently kiss each ear before moving to face him once again, once more working up another round of soapy lather in her hands.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As Norah began to wash him Chadwick sighed with content, her hands felt so nice on his skin and the way she massaged him felt amazing, it was just the thing he needed after the day they had. He smiled as she kissed each ear he let out tiny sounds of approval while smiling, "Mm you are the best you know that, your hands are amazing" ,Chadwick stated. He looked into her eyes as she continued to soap him up he had never felt so content and happy in his life.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Well you deserve the best, Chadwick," Norah stated plainly, giving Chadwick a smile. As she worked up the lather in her hands with the soap, she slowly knelt before him. She reached for his thighs first, massaging each one with great care. She then moved closer to him as she reached around and let her hands teasingly move over his ass, she looked up into his eyes and giggled softly. As her hands continued to move over his body, she nuzzled her face against his cock, letting her hot breath brush against it as she began to move her hands to his calves so she could wash them along with his feet. Still nuzzling her face and lips against his cock she then brought her hands up so she could touch him. Pulling away, she gently gripped the base of his shaft and began to stroke him, soaping him up thoroughly.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Mm you deserve the best too Norah and I intend to give you the best when ever I can" ,Chadwick said in response. When Norah knelt down before him he looked down at her so he could look at her face, her beautiful face that he loved to look at. He sighed with satisfaction as she lathered up his thighs then jumped a bit when her hands moved over his ass. When she nuzzled against his cock he bit his bottom lip, she sure did know how to tease and he loved it, after a few moments he felt her hands on his cock and he watched as she soaped him up. "Norah you're gonna make me want you again" ,he said teasingly as she soaped him up.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah looked up at Chadwick, her smile broad as she giggled softly. When she finished soaping him up, she slowly stood up, her hands not breaking contact as she did so. "Really? Again?" she teased. Leaning forward, she gave him a kiss on each cheek and then on his lips. She let out a contented sigh as her fingers laced with his and she nudged him under the spray of the shower so that he could rinse off the soap. As the water ran over them both, she made sure to stay close, her body pressed firmly against his. "All clean," she then whispered in his ear before nibbling on it, her hands caressing him all over.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Yes again, and again, and again, and again" ,Chadwick teased back. He was having a lot of fun with Norah and he loved playing around with her it brought a smile to his face. As she nudged him underneath the water he rinsed off and wrapped his arms around her, "Mm this is nice isn't it? I think we should do this more often" ,Chadwick stated smiling. He leaned in and kissed her quickly, "All clean and it feels great to get all the sweat and dirt from the day cleaned off".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and giggled. She loved that she got to see Chadwick's playful side, his softer side. The man behind the tough exterior. It made her feel special that she knew the man buried underneath it all and that she was special enough to be allowed to both see and know that man. "It does feel good. Been a hell of a day," she agreed. "And now I'm with you and I can forget about the earlier crap." Though she still had the letter she'd received about Leo floating about her mind. She knew that the incidents she'd dealt with had to have been connected to that. That somehow he'd had connections to those Slytherins and they'd acted on his behalf. But at least he wasn't there. Yet. "And I definitely want to forget about it." Smiling, she hugged Chadwick and nuzzled him, taking in the wonderful feeling of how close they were and how nice it was to finally be together after such a long day apart.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah mentioned the earlier crap Chadwick sighed then kissed her forehead, "Those jerks are just lucky we're in a school or I wouldn't have purposely missed those shots I would've just shot them" ,he stated. Chadwick knew he must've sounded a bit harsh so he looked at Norah and bit his bottom lip, "I shouldn't say that even if those idiots deserve it I gotta watch my tongue around here" ,he continued. "But I swear if they keep bothering you the punishments I hand out will be a lot worse then what they had to deal with today and if that fucker Leo even shows his face around here I'll treat him like I'd treat any other death eater wannabe scum". Chadwick took a deep breath, "I'm sorry I shouldn't be bringing all this crap up not now I don't want to ruin the mood I just care about you a lot and seeing the bullshit you were put through today pissed me off and....hurt me a bit seeing you treated that way it hurt me because I knew you were hurt by it and I don't like to see you hurt or upset" ,Chadwick told her. He loved her so much and hated the fact that people were messing with her and being cruel towards her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah could tell that Chadwick had really been bothered by what had happened earlier as well, though she'd gathered as much based on his reactions. The way he'd made a display of the one Slytherin in the Great Hall at breakfast. The way he'd been quick to dole out detentions to the two Slytherins during Donovan's class. And then the detention itself. Everything he'd done had spoken for itself. "I know," she said softly, leaning against him and nuzzling close. "And I know why you did what you did and I don't blame you for your actions at all. If anything it's about time someone stood up to these sorts of people." She pulled away a little and looked into his eyes. "Sometimes I think people worry too much about how they come off when they deal with such sorts. They think that you can reason with them when the truth is you can't. Not always. I think sometimes a bit of a 'shake' is in order and you did that today." She smiled at him. "Maybe that'll help lessen some of the incidents in the future. Who knows. But I, for one, am grateful for what you did." Again, she leaned toward him and hugged him tightly, just wanting him to know that she accepted him as he was. "As for Leo... honestly, I think some of what happened today was related to that. There were too many coincidences in the things said to me. Things they shouldn't have known..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Well I will continue to stick up for you and whoever else those assholes want to fuck with I won't tolerate theirs or anyone else's bullshit how those boys treated you was wrong nobody should have to deal with that" ,Chadwick stated. When Norah mentioned that she thought Leo had something to do with what had happened to her he held her even closer to him, "If Leo knows what's good for him he'll stop now before he pisses me off I'll throw him and his pals in jail quicker then they can blink or I'll just beat the shit out of them and make it so they can't open their mouths to say anything nasty towards you" ,Chadwick stated. He looked into Norah's eyes then kissed her softly, "How about we get out and I'll give you a nice massage, sound good"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded. She knew that everything Chadwick was saying, he meant. Every single word. She just hoped that Leo was merely going for a scare tactic. Surely he wouldn't be bold enough to try coming to the school itself. There was no way he'd do that. Was there? She didn't know, but she hoped not. Looking at Chadwick, she smiled. "That sounds wonderful. I could use one right about now," she said wanting to forget about Leo and the bully Slytherins at least for a little while.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I know you can use one babe I'll make sure to work out all your stresses from today tonight is about you, let me spoil you" ,Chadwick stated right before he kissed her softly on the lips. He wanted to make her feel special, like a queen, his queen. After washing all the soap off Chadwick stepped out of the shower and dried himself off, he also grabbed a towel for Norah to dry off as well and placed it in a place she could reach it. "Take your time I'm gonna go set everything up for your massage" ,Chadwick told her letting her know she didn't have to get out of the shower yet if she didn't want to. After he finished drying off he put his eye patch back on knowing the blinding spell would be waring off soon, he then made his way into the bedroom and grab a pair of black boxers to put on. When he finished putting his boxers on he picked up his wand and summoned the things he would need to give Norah a nice relaxing massage. He dimmed the lights and lit candles placing them on around the bed and putting a spell on them so they couldn't catch anything on fire, he then lit some incense to make the room even more relaxing. Chadwick went into his draws and grabbed a bottle of champagne he had been saving for a special occasion along with two glasses, he then set up an assortment of oils and lotions that Norah could pick from for him to use. After he had everything set he made his way over to the bed and sat down to wait for Norah to join him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and nuzzled Chadwick lovingly before he got out of the shower. She soon followed, but took her time knowing he wanted to set things up for her. She loved that he wanted do something special for her. She found it sweet and kind and so many other things and it was one of the reasons why she loved him so much. This was just a part of his character, the type of man he was. Selfless, thoughtful, caring. Once dry, she wrapped the towel about her body and quietly stepped out of the bathroom. The sight that greeted her made her face light up. Chadwick most certainly had outdone himself and her expression alone made it clear she recognized that and appreciated it. "I love you, Chadwick. Thank you for this," she said as she walked over to him and gave him a loving kiss.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah came from the bathroom Chadwick could tell she was happy with what she saw and it made him smile, "This is only the beginning Norah my love like I said tonight is your night and I intend to make you feel like a queen because you are my queen Norah I love you too with all my heart" ,Chadwick stated in response. When Norah kissed him he sighed with content, he loved the feel of her lips against his. Chadwick broke the kiss after a few moments then stood up and made his way over to the small table near his bed where the oils and lotions were, he then grabbed his wand one more time and summoned a single red rose and handed it to Norah, "Take your pick of what you want me to use on you while I give you your massage" ,he stated motioning toward the table then smiling at Norah letting her know that he was happy to please her in every way possible.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah blushed a bit when Chadwick handed her the rose. He was being so romantic, literally sweeping her off her feet. Never had she ever felt so special or loved, so precious or dear. Looking at Chadwick, she could feel her eyes welling up a bit with tears of happiness. She giggled softly. "I told you I only cry for good reason," she said, her voice low. "Never did I ever think I'd be crying so much out of happiness, Chadwick." She wiped at her eyes a little as she picked out the oils and lotions she wanted, ones smelling of her favorite scents--vanilla and lavender. Once her choices had been made she sat down on the bed and smiled.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I'll take those tears of happiness any day Norah they tell me that you are happy and that I'm doing things right, all I want is for you to be completely and totally happy" ,Chadwick said in response. When Norah picked out the lotions and oils she wanted Chadwick smiled and when Norah sat down on the bed he walked over to her and kissed her then looked into her eyes, "Lay down on your stomach and let me relieve your stresses and work out all those nasty kinks that developed during the day then when I'm done I'll pour you a glass of champagne and while you drink that I'll massage your legs and feet" ,he told her before kissing her again.

Back
Top Bottom