Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Quarters - 5th Floor

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1570l6p.jpg

PROFESSOR BRAEDEN'S QUARTERS

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

(After Dinner & Detention)
When they got to his quarters Chadwick sat down on the bed and took off his boots, "Ah that's nice" ,he stated with relief. The man had been on his feet nearly all day and he was happy to get his heavy boots off. Chadwick then looked at Norah, "It's not much but it's mine for now" ,he stated with a smile. "I've got a bathroom over there, a living room and of course my bedroom". His quarters looked a lot like a muggle studio apartment would minus the kitchen due to the elves being willing to bring him what ever he wanted if he chose to ask for it. "So about that offer I did promise I would let you know what it was when we got here so here it is, I was wondering if when the school year was over instead of you going back to your home maybe you can come spend some time in the states with me I'd understand if you didn't want to I just figured I would ask you I don't want you to feel pressured or anything though" ,he stated.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah rather liked the look of Chadwick's living quarters within the castle. They were cozy and suited him perfectly, plus it was nice to know that it was so close to her own Gryffindor dorm room where her cat, Terpsichore, was. Just a floor away. She sat down on the bed next to Chadwick as she watched him take off his boots and smiled at him and after he made his offer to her about coming to stay with him in the states over the summer, she felt her breath suddenly get taken away. "Oh my gosh, yes!" she squeaked as she threw herself into his arms. "I'd love that, Chadwick! To see where you're from? I'd jump at that in an instant!" She giggled and hugged him before planting kisses all over his cheeks.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick was surprised but happy with Norah's response, he hadn't expected to get an answer right away thinking she would want to think about it. He smiled as she kissed him all over his cheeks, "I'm glad you like the idea" ,he stated before laying her down on his bed and kissing her lips. "So now that I've got you to myself what should we do"? Chadwick asked with a smile before leaning down to kiss her neck and nibble at her ear playfully.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Of course I like the idea," Norah whispered. "Why wouldn't I?" She smiled at him. "It means spending more time with you, seeing where you're from... it's better than spending time alone at the hostel." Cuddling close to him, she felt herself melt as he pressed his lips against hers. It felt good being with him, being close and intimate. Not worrying who saw what or heard what. When he asked her what they should do, she smiled and let out a contented sigh. "Well," she said, gasping a bit as he nibbled on her ear. "Perhaps a shower is in order." She paused a moment and looked at him teasingly. "My bad behavior earlier caused me to have to run laps, so I need one extra badly right now. Want to join me for one?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Mm you were a bad girl weren't you I nearly forgot about that" ,Chadwick said teasingly before nibbling her ear again. "I would love to join you for a shower then after we're all cleaned up I can give you a spanking" ,he joked before getting up off the bed. He took his shirt off before making his way to the bathroom, when he got into the bathroom he turned the water on and undressed the rest of the way as he waited for Norah to come in.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah blushed and giggled when Chadwick teased her about punishments... punishments she most certainly wouldn't mind coming from him. As he got up and took off his shirt, she couldn't help but admire him, let out a tiny sigh of approval as she did. Smiling at him, she began to take off her uniform, making a small pile of clothes on the floor at the foot of the bed. The last thing she removed was the wrist bad and once fully undressed she made her way into the bathroom where Chadwick was. It was funny how easy it was to forget about her scars when she was with him. She could just be herself... the scars more or less invisible. "I'm ready to clean up now," she said coyly. "And then I'll take my punishment like a good girl," she added teasingly.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah came into the bathroom Chadwick looked at her and bit his bottom lip, he loved the way she looked she was so beautiful and perfect in his eyes. "I have to take this off when I wash so it doesn't get wet" ,he stated pointing at his eye patch. "I'm warning you though what's underneath it is really weird so I won't blame you if you stare at it" ,he told her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled at Chadwick and pressed herself against him. "Like you told me, I don't have to hide my scars in front of you and you will always look past them." She nuzzled him a little. "And you know that I will do the same for you. I might ask you about what happened. But that is all," she said with a smile as she kissed him. "So go ahead and show me and then tell me and then we'll move on past that." Gently she reached up and touched his cheek.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick listened as Norah spoke he was so glad he had found someone so willing to accept him the way he was flaws and all. "I was born with this it didn't happen in a fight or anything scary like that this is something I was simply born with, I have to blind myself in the eye underneath this patch it sounds weird but if I don't then I'll see things and sometimes they're good and sometimes not and I'd rather not risk it unless it's absolutely needed" ,Chadwick explained he hoped she understood what he was saying as he spoke. Chadwick grabbed his wand and pointed it directly underneath the eye patch and muttered a spell to temporarily take the sight away from the eye. He then slowly took the patch off revealing a dark emerald green eye, "It's called a ghost eye well at least that's what I like to call it I can see things that other people can't ghosts, poltergeists, angels, demons a lot of things things that can be really fucking scary that's why I keep it covered at all times" ,Chadwick told her. "I hope that makes sense to you".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded as Chadwick explained and as he took off the patch and allowed her to see his eye, she looked at it with awe and wonder. "See, now that wasn't so bad," she said and smiled at him. "I can't imagine being able to see such things all the time. It must be terrifying." She leaned toward him and kissed him, wanting him to know she both understood and was there for him all in one. "But I'll tell you this, I find it beautiful." Smiling at him, her expression one of both love and desire, she took a hold of his hand. "And now, I think it's time we both cleaned up. What do you say to that?"

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick took Norah's hand and smiled at her, "I think I agree with you let's get cleaned up" ,he stated in response to Norah's question. He stepped into the shower and let the water hit his body, it felt nice and warm, relaxing. "This shower has to be the biggest shower I've ever been in the one I got at home isn't even half this size" ,Chadwick stated with a small laugh.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Smiling, Norah stepped into the shower with Chadwick. She had to agree with him that the shower was large. It was definitely bigger than the ones in her dorm and those were huge in comparison to what was available at the hostel she lived in during the times she normally wasn't in school. Giggling a bit, she moved closer to Chadwick, pressing up against him as the water spilled over them both. The water was warm and soothing and felt so very nice after the long day she had. "Mmm... this is nice," she sighed as she reached around and began to caress his back.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"It is nice, it's even nicer with you in here with me" ,Chadwick stated in response. As Norah caressed his back he let out little sounds of approval letting her know it felt nice. He reached over and grabbed a bar of soap then began to wash Norah's back and shoulders he did it gently and slowly making sure he got every inch. The water felt nice as it hit his body and it felt even nicer having Norah so close to him in such a relaxing place.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled, "Mhm..." she sighed. She loved the way it felt being close and pressed up against Chadwick. The way he held her, touched her, the gentle way in which he started to wash her body with such tenderness. It was so relaxing and wonderful. She leaned against him, her eyes closed as he washed her and she let her hands continue to caress him lovingly as he did so knowing she'd soon be returning the favor quite willingly.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick continued to wash Norah's body as they stood there letting the warm water hit their skin, "I love you" ,he whispered right before leaning in and kissing her neck softly. He kissed up and down her neck as his hands continued to wash her, he then made his way up to her ear and nibbled on it gently before whispering again, "You're so beautiful".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah sighed and let out tiny sounds of approval as Chadwick kissed and nibbled at her body. It felt so good, so right. Just perfect. And she couldn't help but smile at the compliments he lavished upon her. She was his and always would be and with him, she'd always feel beautiful regardless of her scars just as he would always look beautiful to her. "So are you," she said with a sigh and smile, her head rolling back a bit as she let out a tiny gasp, her grip on his body going a bit tighter.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah told Chadwick he was beautiful too he looked her in the eyes and smiled, he had everything he had ever wanted standing right in front of him and he was completely happy and content in that moment and his eyes and smile made it very clear how he was feeling. He leaned his head against hers still looking into her eyes, "I want you forever Norah there is no one else for me in fact until I met you I thought that there was nobody for me I don't ever want to let you go" ,he stated right before kissing her deeply. When he pulled away he looked into her eyes once more bringing his hand around to the front of her body to wash her there, he ran the bar of soap over her chest and stomach gently before washing her breasts paying extra attention to them as he did so.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah liked the way Chadwick was looking at her. He made her feel safe, protected and so very loved and desirable. The happiness she could feel emanating from him matched her own and it was truly an amazing feeling. She knew she'd found her other half, her soul mate. "Then don't let me go, Chadwick. Because I don't want you to ever let me go. Not ever," she whispered, her lips turned up in a smile. As he washed her body, she allowed her eyes to close so she could take in the feel of his hands as they touched her, washed it. It was truly heavenly. So soothing and relaxing. When he moved to her front and began to wash her breasts, she felt her breath catch a bit as her body began to respond a bit causing her to let out the softest of whimpers.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"I'll never let you go, never, I love you Norah and I'm going to love you forever and nothing will ever change that, I'm yours and only yours" ,Chadwick stated in response as he continued to wash her. When she let out the soft whimper Chadwick bit his bottom lip knowing he was making Norah feel good. He leaned in and kissed her neck again liking the feeling of her soft skin on his lips, he kissed his way up to her ear again, "I want to make love to you" ,he whispered. Chadwick didn't want to just have sex with Norah for she was worth much much more then that to him she was special and he wanted her to know that.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah sighed and whimpered a bit more as Chadwick continued to not only wash her, but to lavish her body with kisses as well. Finally, she opened her eyes and nodded. "I love you so much," she said in a breathy whisper. "Yes, please... make love to me, Chadwick... I love you..." Her eyes, her whole face. It said it all, showed the love she held for him right then. It was a deep and intense love, one that surpassed anything one could hope to explain. She knew he felt it. This was a powerful bond that they shared, more so than she thought either of them ever expected to share. But there it was. And now that it was there, she was never going to take it for granted. She was never going to let it go. She was his forever. "Please, Chadwick... make love to me..."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Norah told him to make love to her he could see how much she loved him by simply looking into her beautiful eyes, "I'm going to make this night one you and I will never forget Norah, I love you so much" ,he whispered into her ear. Chadwick moved his hands down to the back of Norah's legs then lifted her up and pressed her gently against the shower wall, "We can start in here then move on to the bedroom, where I'll pamper you and please you like you deserve, I want to make you feel special because you are special to me" ,Chadwick whispered before reaching his hand down to rub Norah's clit gently before pressing the tip of his now erect cock at her entrance. He kissed her deeply as he guided himself in slowly wanting to take time to feel her, every bit of her and he wanted her to feel every bit of him as he slid himself into her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah just nodded, her eyes fixed on Chadwick's, as he spoke to her of what he was going to do. When he lifted her up, she whimpered a little in anticipation of what was to come and as he touched her clit, which had already begun to ache, she let out a soft groan. Biting down on her lower lip, her hands moved to hold onto his shoulders for balance. She could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her entrance, already slick with her juices, and suddenly it began to slide deeply within her folds. Immediately, she let out small moan of pleasure, loving the way he stretched her, how her body adjusted to accommodate him. It was the most wonderful sensation and it instantly caused her body to respond in ways making it clear that it was craving more.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick let out a groan of pleasure when he was fully inside her, the way she tightly wrapped around his cock felt amazing. When Norah moaned Chadwick knew she wanted more so he began to slowly move his hips back and forth sliding his cock in and out of her slowly, almost teasingly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's groans grew louder as Chadwick began to move, his cock stretching her in just the right way. As he began to move, she began to pant. Each thrust, he managed to strike her g-spot with perfect precision given the angle in which he was holding her against the wall and it was making her mind spin, her body respond. Oh her sex was throbbing, her body moving and arching against him as he made love to her so sweetly and sensually. "Mmm... Chadwick," she rasped, her grip on his shoulders going tighter still.

Back
Top Bottom