Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Quarters - 5th Floor

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah whimpered and groaned as she sucked on Chadwick's cock, her hips still rocking against his face. Stopping a moment, she glanced over her shoulder to look back at him, her eyes locking with his. "Yeah... I'd like that..." she said, her voice a breathy pant. "I want to feel your cock inside me... stretching me... filling me up..." she admitted as her cheeks turned bright red. Despite her blush, she knew he'd understand and she knew he wouldn't judge her either. More than anything, she wanted him to take her, to make love to her, to have their bodies become one.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Boxers
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

(After Dinner and Detention)
Chadwick groaned when he heard Norah tell him what she wanted, he liked to hear her talk like that of course only behind closed doors and only when they were alone. He moved so that he was behind her he placed his hands firmly on her hips then rubbed his cock on her ass then pressed the tip of it at her entrance. "Tell me how bad you want me Norah....beg for it I want to hear you beg for it" ,Chadwick stated as he rubbed his cock against her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

As Chadwick moved behind her, Norah could feel his tip resting against her entrance. Whimpering and panting, her hips tilted out of their own volition as if making it clear just how much her cunt wanted to be stretched by him and him alone. "Please, Chadwick," she begged, her whimpers growing louder, more urgent. She could feel her cunt seething as it got wetter, so in want and in need of his cock. "Please, Chadwick... I need it..." She was panting as she begged, her hips rocking out so as to present her needy sex for him for the taking. It ached so badly. "I want it, Chadwick... I want it now... please..." she groaned.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Oh yeah mm then you can have it...." ,Chadwick then thrust his cock into her, "....all of it". He took a moment to enjoy the way she felt like he normally did, moving in and out of her slowly letting her feel the full length of his cock inside her. "You're so fucking wet Norah....mm I like that makes it so much easier to slide my cock inside you" ,Chadwick growled. He began to move a little faster and thrust into her harder, pulling her into his thrusts as he did so. "I want to make you cum over and over again I want to feel you cum all over my cock more then once tonight Norah does that sound good to you"?

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah let out a loud moan as Chadwick thrust himself fully inside her. She loved how he stretched her and filled her, his cock so deep inside her as he began to move and thrust. Mewling and panting, she let out tiny whimpers of pleasure with each thrust he made, her body bouncing against his with the sounds of flesh upon flesh filling the air. "Yes, Chadwick..." she groaned, whimpering louder, more urgently. "Yes, please... I want it... make me cum... make me cum hard..." Almost crying from the pleasure, she bit down on her lip, her hands gripping the sheets as she felt him strike her g-spot so perfectly, making her body respond, her clit swell with need. "God... I'm so wet, Chadwick... all for you... all for you..." she panted.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Ah fuck yeah all mine, all fucking mine" ,Chadwick stated breathing heavily. He thrust into her even harder wanting to throw her over the edge, wanting to feel her cum. Chadwick then slapped her ass hard as he continued to take her hard, his hand leaving a mark. "You feel so fucking amazing" ,he stated. Chadwick liked to talk a little dirty while he had sex it just made things so much more exciting for him, to hear that Norah liked what he was doing was almost as satisfying as making love to her. "So fucking tight....feels so good, so fucking good".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"All yours..." Norah whimpered. She let out a tiny grunt when Chadwick firmly slapped her ass, making her hips buck a little, her desire grow all the more. Almost instantly she thought she might fall over the edge as her inner walls suddenly tightened just a bit causing her to gasp with pleasure. She liked the roughness, the little bit of pain and it was because she had a trust in Chadwick she never had for any other man save him. It made her need for him grow to heights she never even dreamed. "Only yours... you stretch me so good, Chadwick..." she rasped out, groaning louder as she felt her body getting closer. "So good, Chadwick... I... I'm getting close... I'm going to cum..." she whimpered, her clit so swollen that it angrily screamed at her for sweet release as her body continued to bounce against Chadwick's.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick pulled Norah into him as he thrust harder knowing she was close, "Cum for me Norah....cum all over my cock....I want to feel you cum" ,he growled out. It felt good to know that he was making Norah feel good and he liked hearing her groan and make little sounds of pleasure as he made love to her. Chadwick reached around Norah's body and began to rub her clit while he thrust into her, "Cum for me Norah" ,he whispered into her ear right before nibbling on it softly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

When Norah heard Chadwick's demand that she cum, she knew she had no choice but comply. Almost immediately, her body responded... wanting to respond and react. Her inner walls tightened, clenching and clamping down about his cock before her cunt began to pulse out its hard rhythm of ecstasy. Moaning loudly, she could feel her juices dripping down her thighs and all over his cock, the lewd and almost obscene sounds resonating about them as he continued to thrust in and out of her. "I'm cumming so hard, Chadwick... so hard... Chadwick... Chadwick..." She was panting, moaning, her body arching as she came. She could feel his fingers on her clit, his breath upon her ear. "Chadwick... Chadwick..."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Norah came Chadwick could feel the walls of her cunt tighten around his cock and it made him groan loudly with pleasure, "Oh fuck yeah Norah....mm....you feel so fucking good" ,he whispered as he continued to thrust into her and rub her clit with his fingers. He could feel her juices dripping down his balls and knew she came hard and that was exactly what he wanted. "I love the way you say my name Norah it let's me know I'm making you feel good". After a few more thrusts Chadwick pulled out and laid Norah on her back, he looked down into her eyes, his hand stroking his cock. He then leaned down and kissed her passionately, while he kissed her he slid his cock back inside her and moved it in and out slowly.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah whimpered and moaned loudly as Chadwick continued to thrust into her a few more times, talking to her as he did so. She liked hearing what he was thinking as they made love... no matter what it was. Even using baser language turned her on since it showed the raw passion held inside for the other. As she rode out her orgasm, she could feel her body still responding to his touches, everything and when he turned her over, she all but melted as their eyes met. She was so in love and in lust. It was an amazing feeling to feel both those things for one person and one person only. Knowing you'd found that one you were meant to be with forever. That one you were designed for specifically. As he moved to kiss her, she kissed him right back, her lips parting to give him full access to her mouth. She wrapped her arms tightly about him, feeling his cock slide into her once again as they kissed. Again, she let out a groan, her hips moving in time with his. "Mmm... I love you, Chadwick... I love you..." she panted in his ear. "Forever... forever..."

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Hearing her say she loved him made him feel so good, he held her close as he continued to make love to her. He looked into her eyes, "I love you too....more then anything in this world....I love you Norah" ,he stated in response his eyes telling her he meant every word. Chadwick leaned down to kiss her neck softly as he continued to make love to her, "There's no one else for me....no one but you" ,he whispered into her ear right before biting down on it.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah's body moved, writhed and arched beneath Chadwick's, molding to him so very perfectly. She loved the way he felt--his heat, his weight, everything. And as she looked up into his eyes, she could see all the love he held for her deep within them. It sent delicious shivers down along her spine and the intensity of the passion and emotion between them reached heights she almost couldn't find fathomable. Never had she ever known such love, such desire. It truly was an amazing feeling, something she hoped everyone could experience who deserved it. Gasping a bit, her arms wrapped tightly about him, her nails gently scratching his back as he bit down upon her neck causing her to let out more sounds of pleasure. "Mmm..." she groaned, her nails scratching just a bit harder.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Norah wrapped her arms around him and began to scratch at his back Chadwick sighed with pleasure, every little thing she did was amazing to him. He thrust harder when Norah scratched him harder, "That feels so good Norah....keep doing it" ,he stated huskily as he thrust into her letting out his own sounds of pleasure and satisfaction. Chadwick leaned down to kiss Norah again, he liked the way her lips felt against his and how much love he felt in each kiss they shared.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Chadwick didn't have to tell her twice. Norah continued to hold on, her nails scratching at his flesh as he continued to thrust in and out of her tight, wet cunt. Her hips bucking in time to meet his. She let out tiny whimpers, each one louder than its predecessor. "Chadwick..." she rasped out. "I... I'm going to cum..." She mewled and gasped as he continued to thrust, his lips kissing her, his body so warm against her own. She could feel her clit swelling to the point of aching, her inner walls tightening to the point of no return. Soon, she knew she'd be lost in the rapturous bliss that only he could provide.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick groaned as Norah continued to scratch at his flesh his cock thrusting in and out of her almost violently now. When she said she was going to cum again Chadwick sighed with content, "Cum for me Norah....I-I'm gonna cum too I want to cum inside you" ,he stated in a breathy tone. He could feel the walls of her cunt tighten around his cock and he let out a moan letting her know he felt good. Chadwick continued to thrust into her hard wanting her to cum again, wanting to feel that amazing feeling with her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded, her whimpers loud, "Cum, Chadwick... I want to feel that... I want it, Chadwick... cum inside me..." Groan, gasping, her cunt began to seethe as her hips bucked more with a fiery frenzy. Just then she let out a shout and her she could feel her body tense as she began to cum hard. "Chadwick! Chadwick!" Her juices were gushing, dripping down her thighs, all over his cock and down his balls. She was so wet and getting wetter as she screamed for him, writhing in ecstasy as she dug her nails into his back with each moaning shout she made. "I love you! I love you! Oh god!"

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Norah told him to cum inside her he groaned with satisfaction and soon after he felt he body tense and her juices drip down his balls. Her screams and moans, the way she felt, and the way her nails dug into his back threw him over the edge. He thrust deep inside her and came just as hard as she did, his muscles tensing up and his body filling with complete ecstasy. "I love you too Norah, I love you so much" ,he stated as he spilled into her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah knew exactly when Chadwick joined her, feeling every spurt and spasm of his cock as he thrust so deeply inside her. She loved the feeling of closeness they were sharing together, how their bodies had become one and were sharing in pleasures they only could provide one another. It was amazing and overwhelming and had her suddenly tearing up as it hit her emotionally. She loved him so much and she knew she'd never be closer to another human being as she was to him. Not ever. As her body settled, her whimpers got softer and her grip loosened a bit. She nuzzled him and planted tiny kisses against his cheek and ear as her hands moved from his back to gently touch his hair. Her heavy breaths began to slow and soon she found herself starting to relax in his arms.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Chadwick finished he kissed Norah's neck softly and laid on top of her for a few moments he loved being so close to Norah and sharing the pleasure that they provided each other. His breathing was heavy and his heart was racing, Norah was the only person to ever make his heart beat the way it did. After a little bit he rolled over and laid on his back his chest moving up and down as his breathing calmed down a bit, he then turned and looked at Norah and smiled, "I love you so much" ,he stated as he ran his finger down her jawline. Chadwick then pulled her close to him and held her.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled. She'd never tire of hearing him say that he loved her. Not ever. It made her feel warm and special and so very cherished. Looking over at him, she leaned her head against his chest so that she could listen to his heart beat, her fingers moving to touch him and lazily trace one of his many scars marring his flesh. She loved him and his scars... she loved every bit of him and the man he was. "Mmm... I love you so much... everything about you." She nuzzled close and hugged him tightly as she watched his chest rise and fall. It was so soothing and she was so happy to be with him in that very moment.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick kissed Norah's forehead when she placed her head on his chest he then ran his fingers through her hair as they laid their together. He loved the way she felt when they held each other with her everything felt so right and perfect, he was happiest when he was with Norah and there was no doubt about that. A smile came across his face when Norah told him she loved him and everything about him, "I love everything about you too Norah and I'll never stop loving you" ,Chadwick stated in response before kissing her forehead again.

Back
Top Bottom