Her Guardian ((Rave&&Blair))

His hands shifted instantly to grab her ass as she arched with screams and moans into his arms, pressing his chest into her breasts as he held her and thrust her down his cock instead. The new position allowed his cock to push into her even deeper, so that every single inch of his cock pushed upwards into her and stretched her pussy further. He had lost his sanity, and was simply a machine that fucked her. His pleasures overwhelmed him, and every sense of his body tingled as his nails dragged into her skin and cock twitched harder and harder in anticipation.

"Oh FUCK FUCK FUCK! CUM, HARDER!"

It was almost an order for her as she screamed and echoed along with her body's tenseness. She clutched onto him and her cunt twitched as she came all over and down his cock, so much so that it dripped down their things and onto the bed. That in turn pushed him to his edge, as he slammed her back into the wall and thrust upwards into her, harder and harder, faster and rougher as she continued to cum, fucking her through her orgasm until he would reach his own. A second after, he couldn't hold himself anymore.

"Fuck...Im...c...Im gonna fucking..." He bit his lip roughly in a loud groan as his entire body pinned her into the wall, his cock driving upwards into her so hard that her body shook with every thrust. And finally in one last, viciously deep push she felt his cum rise up from the base of his cock and errupt from the tip, Axel shooting rope after rope of cum into her pussy, mouth half open with a heated push upwards.

Fiona let out a raspy groan, her breasts bouncing with each of his powerful thrusts. She looked up at him, whimpering at the erotic sight of his muscles tensing with each of his movements. Her hands squeezed at his biceps, and her hips rolled with each of his movements, or at least tried to.

"A-Axel... Oh, fuck, Axel," she moaned, her dark hair spilled across the white pillow. Her skin was glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, and her chest was heaving with each effort to catch her breath. She bit her lip, her pussy quivering around his large cock as she felt his cum pumping inside of her. The warm feeling of his seed coating her insides was enough to send her into another impressive orgasm, her voice coming out in a animalistic scream and her feminine arousal soaking the sheets.

"Oh... Mmmm," she moaned, arching her back up to press her lips passionately against his, kissing him with a desperate force.

His body tensed and cringed as he came, every feeling of pleasure he had ever had multiplied within her. His cock seemed to cum endlessly purely because of the passion he had in his thrusts, finally halted by her kiss as she pinned her body into him and her lips against his own. He could only grip her tightly and lock his lips with her own for long moments, cum dripping down his cock and her thighs. Their tongues met and interlocked, toying with one another as he slowly took her back down to the bed. He laid atop her, his cock still thrust inside her as if to say she cant let him go that easily, that he belong within her.

"I need you...I need you so bad."

He uttered the words that were said just at the end of their explosive fight earlier, his hands trailing down her body in affection and love. His forehead touched her own lightly, leaning against hers. His body was shielding hers from air itself, she could feel every curve of him.

" I cant keep this up anymore...like I told you...every second Im with you I just want to...want to..."

His hand sank into her hair and his lips pressed into her own again briefly, hiding the fact that he was at a loss for words regarding how powerful his feelings were.

Fiona panted, trying desperately to catch her breath. She closed her eyes at the feeling of his body covering her's as if he were trying to shield her from harm, his cock still embedded inside of her. Her hands traveled up his muscled back as his explored her own body, content with him being as close as possible to her. She didn't want him to move an inch; too afraid he might decide to leave. After all, there was no hiding the fact she had slight attachment issues because of her less than involved father.

She went to say something, smirking lazily at his words, but was cut off my his kiss. She moaned, as if the kiss had awoken the pleasure between her legs, and she nibbled on his bottom lip eagerly. Her pussy continued to pulse around him, milking him with desperation.

"Well, I'm your's now," she whispered between pants, her blue eyes opened to lock with his own green orbs. It was true, she was his in a sense. After all, he claimed her virginity not moments ago. A shiver ran up her spin at the feeling of his ring sliding against her skin, the cool metal giving her goosebumps. "Think you can handle that?" Her tone would have been teasing if she was not completely worn out, her voice coming out a whisper.

Her little taunts managed to do what they did best, one being to have him flash an opposing grin to her teasing, the other being enthralling her further. She was his dream, the most beautiful thing he'd ever laid eyes on and the one person who could match him in strength, passion...lust. In response he said nothing at first, but after the grin subsided and her pussy twitched to let a bit more cum escape, he turned them over suddenly so she was atop him, and gave a small thrust upwards in teasing.

"Mmm...It's a challenge...but I'll break it."

He snickered, leaning up to bite at her lower lip, his hands travelling up her body to cup her breasts as the rain continued to fall, and the thunder kept booming. She was tired, he was tired, but he could not waste such amazing time on sleep. No, sleep can wait for her, sleep can wait for his cock to thrust inside her, sleep can wait for his hands to grab and fuck her.

"I don't share."

Fiona yelped at the feeling of being turned over, and she moaned as he bit her lower lip. Grinning, she pulled back until she was sitting up straight on his cock, giving him an unobstructed view of her youthful body. Licking her lips, she moved to rest her hands on top of his, urging him to squeeze them in the way she always fantasized a man would. Hell, she was the man she always fantasized about. He was the type of man that lived within her mind late at night while she touched herself...

"Oh, well then we might have a problem," she countered, arching an eyebrow at him. "See... I have many, many men that crave my attention. I'm not sure I could just push them all to the side for you." She smirked at that, obviously bluffing and not even trying to hide it. Her hips started to roll against his, making a moan escape her lips once again.

His hips, almost instinctivley began rolling upwards when she moaned, his cock toying with her pussy, wondering if it will egg her on enough for them to just turn right back into the animals they were or simply tease in retaliation. His eyes were locked on her body, the perfect figure and the full breasts almost breathed life back into his cock, causing it to twitch and throb within her.

Yet at the sound of other men in her life his brows furrowed and he growled lightly, leaning up so his lips wrapped around one of her nipples and he bit softly, his tone of voice a little serious.

"I would beat down anyone else who dared breathe your air, let alone touch you."

it was almost possessive, yet protective. She was his, he wouldn't joke or tease about it. His body would, but not his mind. Everything about him just craved her more and more.

His words send shivers up her spine - in a good way. She looked down at him, her eyes glittering with confusion. She shook her head, loving his protective tone, but not understanding it. She had always wanted a man like him to claim her and protect her, but she had no idea why he would want her in such away. Surely he had plenty of other woman that her older and sexier than she.

"Axel, in case you haven't noticed, not many men flock to me," she murmured in an amused voice. She was mistaking her sheltered life for something else entirely. However, she didn't plan to dwell on it. Not now. She didn't want him to think she was weak and thought little of herself. Instead, she leaned down and grabbed his face with both of her smaller hands, pulling him up to kiss him softly. She moaned at the feeling of his cock coming back to life inside of her.

"I want to try something..." she whispered against his lips. She looked a little nervous, but determined. She slid down his body until she was knelt between his legs, eye level with his glistening cock. Her hands rested on his muscular thighs, and she leaned forward and licked the mushroom shaped head.

Back
Top Bottom