Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Saloon (near Surfside)

Name: Diana Artemis Melina Nixon
Nickname: Damn Honey, Anastasia
Attire: boyshorts bikini, cargo shorts, blouse knotted at her waist
Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Jessica, Matti, Andrew, Alexis, Liz

(June 14, 2038 , later evening)

Diana smiled, moving her hands over her lovely body so that Jess felt him knead and molest her lovely body.

"Yes, Jess... You are fair game because I know you want things that only someone like me can give you..."

Diana then started to kiss her on the mouth again, her body pressing to pin Jess' down. Her eyes were open, locked on hers and gazing deeply into her. She started to grind against her body, making it very clear that her primal want of the blond was so very sincere. Her one hand moved down the other woman's body, suddenly pushing under her bottoms to get to her lovely sex. Her fingers stroked on her clit, pinching and kneading it as well while at the same time the tips of her fingers also massaged her pussy lips.

35l9nc0.jpg

Name: Jessica Reign
Nickname: Jess
Attire:Black bra (with skull diamond design) Black tight shorts
Weapon: Shot gun.
Tagging: Any

(June 14th 2038 Later evening)
Jess kissed Diana back it felt good as the other women pushed her arms down onto the bed holding her down then feeling Diana's hand make its way under her cloths she let out a gasp and a slight moan bitting down on her lip. "mmm oh yeah," breathing heavy "That feels soo good." her middle jerked upwards out of her control it had been so long since she had felt anything this good. "oh yeah!!" she said much louder this time. "Your amazing""

Weapons: Shuriken, throwing coins, throwing knives, ZML MAG 95 nine mm, combat shot gun.
Tagging: Jessica

(June 14, 2038 , nighttime)

Diana deftly got her clothing off, her eyes telling Jess not to move her arms at all. She soon had the blond woman completely naked except for her boots, her own eyes still gazing into Jess' as she started to kiss, nibble, and lick down her body. She did a very slow and thorough job of it, taking the time to stimulate every bit of her on the trip. He one hand was still stroking, fondling, and teasing Jess as Diana wanted her to realize that she was enjoying every sensation she was making her feel. She spanked just enough on her exposed sex, her smile letting Jess know that she was in complete and total control now.

"You taste so good already... but soon I am going to see just how much you really like how I make you feel.. and then you are going to see how amazing I can get."

Her mouth paused on her breasts to nibble and suckle on them more, her two fingers suddenly pushing inside of her pussy as deep as she could get them.

35l9nc0.jpg

Attire:Black bra (with skull diamond design) Black tight shorts

(June 14th 2038 Night)
It had been soo long since Jess had been intimate with some one and thus every touch felt ten times more intense. It all felt good to her, She could tell that Diana was enjoying being in contol and thus she left it at that letting her control the action and it was feeling amazing. Laying nearly completely naked with this women whom she had just met had set off a fire within her she felt so hot and wet she couldn't contain her emotions moaning with each move that Diana made and a especially long moan as Diana slid her fingers into her. "mmmmmm you sure do know how to treat a lady right don't ya" she moaned out.
arching her back she couldn't believe she was doing this with someone she had just met this very day.

Diana didn't hesitate, rather she moved her mouth over her abdomen. She licked and kissed on her there, flicking her bellybutton with her tongue as well. She was very focused, letting Jess know more that she was in control but also that she was wanting the blond to feel things she most likely never felt before. Diana had been with men, but she really liked women like Jess who were not afraid to try new things. Jess was trusting her in a way that was new most likely, and Diana was not going to make her second guess that if she could help it. She moved her mouth down more, kissing, nibbling, and licking on her waist, hips, and thighs carefully, cultivating responses from her as she got closer still to her pussy.

35l9nc0.jpg

Attire:black boots and nothing else ;)

(June 14th 2038 Nighttime)

"Ohhhhh" She sighed out starting to wonder if anyone outside there room was able to hear what was going on. she doubted it and if they could eh oh well she thought it felt to good she wasn't about to stop. "Do you think im being to Ohhhhhh" she broke sentance with a moan as Diana continued. " be --- being to loud?" she said as she let out another sigh "why couldn't i have met you while still on the outside" she moaned out Her juices were really flowing she could feel she was getting close to coming to a finish. "mmmmhmm You'r going to make me cum if you keep that up."

Diana smiled as she started to use her mouth on her her lovely sex. After only a minute or two, she stopped, her eyes watching Jess' for a few minutes from her mouth just a couple of centimeters from her lovely pussy. Her tone was intense and demanding, her words focused and authoritative as she spoke to the blond woman before her.

"Grip the headboard, Jess... or I will not continue."

Diana was counting on the other woman's need coupled with her not having had good sexual satisfaction in a long time, as she was asserting her Dominance over her very much now.

35l9nc0.jpg

She was enjoying every bit of what Diana was doing and when the women told her to get her hands on the headboard she did it right away. "MMhMMM oh yeah whatever you say you got it babe, " She said in responce. She was so turned on by everything the women had done to her so far she couldn't wait for her to finish eating her out so she could cum it had been so long for her. "MMmmm yeah, "she lightly moaned as she continued the last time she had felt so good was,,, well she couldn't really even remember when it had been sooo long ago.

Diana then moved her arms under Jess' thighs, using her arms to keep them wide open. Her arms reached up, gripping her lovely breasts as she started to eat her out more. Her fingers were tightly kneading her ample chest, her mouth against her pussy lips as she spoke to her.

"Don't think you getting off means the night is over.... I am going to wear you out, my lovely bitch..."

She started eating her out with more gusto, her tongue plunging deep inside of her, lapping and flicking at her as she was already realizing the blond was liking very quickly.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess was all the way leaned back into the bed with her arms up above her head holding onto the headboard of the bed as Diana pushed forward. She was really enjoying it but didn't know if she was going to be able to go as long as Diana seemed to have planned "MMM i don't know love i think you'r going to tire me out." She said with a moan "MMmmm but don't stop now that feels soooo good." she lightly said wanting Diana know she wasn't done just yet and still wanted at least a little more.

"Tiring you out... that is a very appealing idea... among others. I don't want you not to cum, rather I want to see how you do with how I stimulate you this way. We can work on stamina later..."

Diana laughed softly, very pleased that Jess was feeling free to be honest. One should always be honest with one's lover, and she was very much liking Jess' with her. She was probing and lapping at her with her tongue, knowing that she was flicking on the sensitive spots as she knew Jess was liking and she herself was very much loving to find.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess enjoyed what the two were doing she felt so good she felt herself getting close to cumming "oh baby almost there" she moaned out at the pleasure she was feeling. Just then a great feeling rushed over her she could hardly contain herself as her fingers dug into the headboard and her legs began to shake as she arched her lower body up pressing even closer to Diana. "ohhh Fuck, fuck yeah. " she blurted out.. She let her body fall back to the bed turning her head toward the pillow she let out another muffled moan. Looking down to Diana "oh my god you'r amazing..." she was now worried she wasn't sure if Diana was looking to get anything in return or not and didn't know if she should out right ask or not.

Diana lapped up the juices of Jess' orgasm. She was very pleased, very happy that the blond had such an intense release. She smiled as she looked up into the blond's face, first kissing her mouth long and sensual and allowing her to taste herself. She was thorough with how her tongue moved in Jess' mouth, very slowly breaking it as she looked into her face. She caressed the blond's cheek, slowly moving as she answered the question in her eyes.

"I want you to eat me out, Jess. I want you to rest a bit as I am not quite ready to use my strap-on on you yet. Use your mouth and tongue on me and show me how well you are able to do as I just did."

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess looked down at Diana " ok hun lay down i'll eat you out but i have never done that before so i don't know if i will be any good. But after that i think we or at least i will have to call it a night ok? " Jess was getting tired and wanted to get up early in the Morning but she also wanted to do her best to return the favor in making Diana feel good before going to sleep she moved out of the way to allow Diana to lay down on the bed.

Diana was laying down, cooing and knowing that she and Jess would have to sleep soon. She caressed Jess' hair and head, her words coming out with the moans as she reassured her.

"I agree about sleep, yes... we both need to rest after... so much to do tomorrow to open up for business..."

Her eyes let Jess knows she did understand and she was knowing that Jess could get her off, as she had thought about the blond woman's tongue and mouth on her pussy all afternoon and into the night. She knew it would not take too much at all, but she had to let Jess have some of her orgasm in her mouth as Diana had of Jess'. She guided the other woman's head, not overly forcefully, but with purpose and direction as well as just the right amount of control.

35l9nc0.jpg

Jess moved down kissing along Diana's inner leg and then moving her tongue into her pussy licking at first slowly up her until she reached Diana's clit. she began to move her tongue faster and faster back and forth across her clit every so often looking up at Diana with her eyes and pulling away just for a moment "Does that feel good for you?" she asked her tongue already back to work on the women before she could even answer her. She brought her hand up and started to finger the women while she continued to lick her hoping to please both her inside and the outside of her pussy. with her free hand she slid between her own legs continuing to glide her fingers across her own pussy she was still shaking a little from the orgasm she had just received.

"Oh god, yes!! It feels as good as your pussy under my mouth and around my tongue...."

Diana was so wet and sensitive, and she kicked into overdrive as she also watched Jess move her hand down to her own pussy. She held onto Jess' hair with one hand, her other caressing on her back and shoulders. She lifted her own hips, pressing them against her mouth as she told the other woman more.

"I want to cum in your mouth... I want you to eat me till I scream and cream... and I want to watch you finger yourself too..."

Back
Top Bottom