Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Death Games Arena (near Bay Harbor Islands/Surfside)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
oqausz.jpg

THE DEATH GAMES ARENA
(Much like the days of the gladiators... watch the entertainment fight to the death... a gruesome death...)

RE: The Death Games Arena

2j2jfo3.jpg

Name:Kevin Micheals
Nickname:Kev
Attire:Black Jeans, Black T-Shirt, Black leather studded Jacket, Black Boots
Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Alexis

t53n82.jpg

Name:Alexis Rayne
Nickname:Rayne
Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Weapons:Small handgun strapped to her thigh
Tagging:Kevin

As the two approached the arena Kevin walked with a bit of a spring in his step, he let go of Alexis' arm and began to strut a bit. He turned around and looked at Alexis with a sick twisted smile on his face, "Hey Alexis, Let me hear you scream"! He exclaimed. Alexis just rolled her eyes knowing exactly what was going to come out of Kevin's mouth next, the man was about to break into song.

"I'm black and bruised, beat up, but still I take the blows" ,Kevin began punching Alexis lightly in the arm. "'Cause all I need is blood and sweat and skin and bones!, I'll take this rage, Rattle your cage, Nobody said it's easy! It's do or die, Only the strong survive!" ,He continued.

Alexis followed Kevin into the small building that was next to the actual fighting section of the arena. When Kevin burst through the door of the building he looked at a man who was nailed to a chair with his mouth gagged so he couldn't scream.

"Get ready for the last stand! Get ready, I'm your hangman!" ,Kevin sung loudly.

The man looked up with utter terror in his eyes muffled groans came from his mouth as he looked at Kevin and Alexis. A smirk came across Alexis' face and she walked over to a couch that was against one of the walls in the room and sat down to watch the show. Kevin pulled the gag from the man's mouth and laughed maniacally. He pulled out his knife and ran his finger up the blade gently and walked over to the man slowly.

"Let me hear you scream like you want it!" ,Kevin sang as he cut the man across the face with his knife. The man did indeed scream after getting slashed across the face. "Let me hear you yell like you mean it!" ,Kevin continued punching the man directly in the nose this time. "If you're gonna go down, Go loud! Go strong! Go proud! Go on! Go hard or go home!" ,Kevin put another slash into the man's body at the end of every line.

Kevin made his way over to a small container that was on a table that had various items Kevin used to torture people with. "Let me hear you-....Let me hear you-...." ,Kevin continued as he opened the container. The container was full of salt, Kevin grabbed a handful of it and turned quickly throwing it onto the man's wounds, "Let me hear you scream!" ,Kevin shouted. As the man screamed Kevin laughed loudly at him.

Alexis sat with her legs crossed watching as everything went down, she had to admit she liked what she saw a bit it was like a horror movie live in front of her face. She knew Kevin would never hurt her so she felt completely safe as she watched, the two were a team and always would be.

"I'll pull you up and push you right back in your place!" ,Kevin continued as he pulled the guy upward making the nails through his hands and feet tug, he then shoved the man's face making him hit his head hard on the back of the chair. "I'll take you down and wipe that smile right off your face!". Kevin turned to his table again and grabbed a pair of bolt cutters, he opened and closed them a few times while he smiled at the poor bastard nailed to the chair. He leaned close to the man and took his shades off, Kevin looked directly into his eyes as he continued to both mentally and physically torture the man.

"I'll watch you break, Your mine to take, Don't blink; you just might miss it! It's all or nothing, Nowhere left to run!" ,Kevin sang as he put one of the man's fingers into the bolt cutters. "Are you ready for the last fight! Get ready with the war cry!....." ,Kevin smiled before closing the bolt cutters, the man's finger falling to the cold concrete floor. "Let me hear you scream like you want it! Let me hear you yell like you mean it! If you're gonna go down: Go loud! Go strong! Go proud! Go on! Go hard or go home!" ,Kevin cut off a finger with each line sung the man screaming in pain with each finger falling to the floor, blood splattered everywhere.

"Let me hear you-....Let me hear you-...." ,Kevin stated as he pulled his revolver out of his holster and pointed it at the man's head. He pressed the gun to the man's head and pulled the trigger, killing him instantly. "Let me hear you scream!" Kevin said quietly as he looked at the lifeless body sitting in the chair.

"Hm that was quick Kevin usually you make them squirm more" ,Alexis stated.

"Eh this guy had no fight in him he was no fun...." ,Kevin stated. He slammed his fist onto the table making Alexis jump slightly, "NO FUCKING FUN"! He yelled. Kevin turned and looked at Alexis and walked toward her as he wiped his hands off with an old shirt.

"Kevin don't look at me like that....KEVIN CUT THE SHIT IT'S NOT FUNNY"! Alexis yelled as the man slowly made his way toward her. When Kevin reached Alexis he reached his hand out making Alexis curl up in fear, he then reached into her bra and pulled the joint out that she had took from him earlier. He then sat down next to Alexis on the couch and lit it, after taking a few hits from it he passed it off to Alexis.

"You're an asshole" ,Alexis snapped, hitting him on the arm. She took a few hits off of the joint then handed it back to Kevin who smiled at her. "You know I wouldn't ever hurt you Alexis" ,he stated placing an arm around her. "Yeah well you give me those crazy eyes and it freaks me out" ,Alexis said in response. The two sat and relaxed for a bit not wanting to move right then they knew they had all day and night to do whatever they needed too.

10xevid.jpg

Name: Guinevere Eileen Mulcahy
Nickname: Wendy
Attire: Pale blue sundress, matching wedged heels.
Weapons: None
Tagging: Anyone

Wendy continued traveling north, her fears only growing more and more intense as she did. She swore she could feel eyes watching her as she forged on ahead, could hear whispers and muffled footsteps following her as she walked along the seemingly endless roads. Slowly, she was growing more and more paranoid as time went by and with that grew the dreaded feeling that she would die before the dawning of the next day. She looked up into the sky and shivered as the sound of seagulls echoed about her, shrill, awful sounds. Looking back down, she narrowed her eyes. In the distance she saw a strange sight. It looked like an arena of some sort. Something out of the days of old. Blinking, she pressed onward toward the arena, unsure of what she might find there, but too curious to turn around and walk away.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Weapons:Revolver in holster on belt, Butterfly knife in pocket, switchblade on belt
Tagging:Alexis, Wendy

t53n82.jpg

Attire:Black Skirt, fishnet stockings, Black button up(opened enough to show her bra)
Tagging:Kevin, Wendy

"Did you hear that" ,Kevin stated as he stood up. Alexis looked at him like he was crazy, "Kevin I swear every time you get high we go through the same routine you're hearing things there was no noise sit back down and fucking relax" ,Alexis said leaning back on the couch taking another hit off of the joint then extending her arm to hand it back to Kevin. He looked at her and took it after smoking some of it he heard the noise again and handed it right back to Alexis who took it. "There it is again don't tell me you can't fucking hear that, it sounds like footsteps coming this way" ,he said in response to Alexis. "You are so fucking paranoid" ,she muttered in return.

Kevin made his way over to the window and looked out it then back at Alexis with a smirk on his face, "I told you I fucking heard something" ,he stated before opening the door and walking outside. Alexis sat up for a moment and shook her head, "Fucking psycho" ,she muttered under her breath before leaning back again.

"Welcome welcome welcome...." ,Kevin stated loudly so that the young woman walking in the arena could hear him. He made his way towards her slowly. "I'm Kevin and I run this place, I haven't had any fans in quite a while seeing as my best fighter tragically lost his last fight which means he died after all you're standing in the death games arena" ,he continued. When Kevin got up to the pretty young blonde he looked at her his green eyes scanning her body almost hungrily. "There's usually only one woman I know that enjoys being in this type of place and that's my partner Ms. Rayne but I think I can get used to your presence" ,Kevin then made his way behind the woman and let his hands slide over her ass as he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Yes I can get very used to you being around, perhaps I can give you a tour of the place what do you say"?

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Kevin

As Wendy slowly walked around the arena, she rubbed at her arms a bit nervously. She was trying to figure out just what such a place was and why it was there. Just then, she froze when a man walked out of the building adjacent to the arena itself. He had an odd look about him, one she couldn't explain. But he almost seemed pleased to see her. Or was it something else? She couldn't be sure. But he definitely seemed pleased. Happy almost. It made her smile. The very thought of someone actually wanting her around... was... nice. So rare was it that someone actually wanted her around, yet this man seemed to at a single glance.

Wendy just stood there silently for a few moments while the man, he'd introduced himself as Kevin, walked over to her. Stalking around her as if inspecting her, though seeming even more pleased as he did so. She blushed a bit as he moved closer, complimented her and then found her skin growing warmer as she suddenly craved hearing more from him. What more could he possibly say? She found herself wanting to know. Craving to know... Suddenly, he was closer and she could feel his heat and then... She let out a tiny gasp as his hand suddenly grabbed at her ass, his face showing one of pleasure and satisfaction. Yes, he was quite pleased with her from what she gathered. That too made her smile, made her blush all the more.

Biting down on her lip, her cheeks pink, Wendy moved a bit closer to Kevin, "I'd love a tour. My name is Wendy. Would you show me around?" she asked with a coy smile suddenly playing on her lips. At that, she brought an arm up and linked it with his automatically, her body craving more of his touch, more of his bold attention. And if Kevin was willing to give it, then she was more than willing to receive it.

141lf08.jpg

Name: Vincent Johnson
Nickname: Million Dollar Kid / MDK
Attire: Black suit
Weapon: Pistol
Tagging:any

walking up Vincent could hear voices , He heard the man he had seen at the Diner talking to someone else who he could tell by the tone of the conversation was here for the first time. He thought about hanging back outside and listening in for a bit to get a feel for everything going on but his impatience got the better of him and he walked in taking a quick look it was fairly empty only about 3 people in the place. " Sooooo ..... Anything good on the card tonight for fights here?" Vincent asked looking directly at Kevin he already could tell he was the one in charge of this place. He hadn't previously known who was in charge the other times he had been there which was a while ago it had been a busy crowded night he came watched the carnage and went along on his way that night he never really hung around there before.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Wendy, Vincent, Anyone

When the young woman linked her arm in his he smiled, "It would be my honor to show you around Wendy" ,Kevin stated. He was just about to give her the tour when he heard another voice and someone walking toward him. Another smile came across Kevin's face when he turned and seen who it was, "You're the guy from the diner you didn't like my singing" ,he stated. He then looked to Wendy, "We'll have to put the tour on hold for a moment due to business but you're more then welcome to stay by my side as I conduct said business in fact I would enjoy it very much if you did" ,Kevin stated.

"As for what's on the card....nothing right now, my top fucking guy died on me" ,Kevin began with a bitter tone in his voice. "I need some new muscle in this place someone fresh....new, someone big and strong, un fucking beatable that's what I need and my partner Ms.Rayne has informed me that there's a certain cage fighter on Miami Beach right now with some woman the only problem is, he's fucking huge and I don't have the man power to grab him plus I don't know what his little girlfriend is packing and I don't feel like getting shot....that would piss me right off". Kevin had begun to rant and he knew it but he was frustrated with the whole arena situation, "Now I do have some guys locked up in the basement but none of them are brutal enough to put on a show that appeases me, so right now I'm out of fucking business" ,he admitted.

Kevin looked at Vincent and raised an eyebrow, "So what brings you here rich boy? I can tell the fighting ain't really your thing so what kind of offer have you brought me"?

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Kevin; sees Vincent

Wendy just hung onto Kevin's arm, staying close and pressed up against him. She gave him a smile and giggled softly when he said he wanted her to stay with him when he conducted his business. It was nice that he actually wanted her around, especially when he had work to do. Most men would've shooed her away or, at the very least, to sit quiet and still in a corner. But not this man. Not Kevin. No. He wanted her there. He wanted to hold her close to his side and she liked that a lot. "Whatever you say, Kevin," she said softly as he walked over to the well-dressed man who urgently wished to speak with him.

141lf08.jpg

"oh well that's a bit of a pity no competition some of my men really enjoyed coming to these shows of yours. Hmm seems to me your business model needs a lift a little. Your Under thinking what this little place is capable of bringing in for you. Now I don't know what YOU can offer me but i got men and I got weapons and connections to all kinds of supplies from the outside and inside . So who is this Muscle who you think can give you the kick start to get things running for you. and where can i find them?"

Vincent took a further look at his surroundings and was thinking in his head different methods that this place could be used in so much bigger of ways. And was interested in what Kevin was going to be doing IF he could get things moving again in the arena.

"oh and the singing thing,, just not my style of music to be honest with you. But i had other reasons for leaving when i did other then just your singing. let's just say the individual i was with will no longer be working for me..."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Vincent, Wendy, Alexis

t53n82.jpg

Tagging:Kevin, Wendy, Vincent

Kevin could feel Wendy's body close to his and he liked the feeling. He listened as the man spoke when he asked about the muscle Kevin smiled, "My partner Ms. Rayne may be able to explain it further hold on one second" ,Kevin stated. "ALEXIS! COME HERE"! He yelled so that the woman would hear him. After a few moments Alexis burst out the door of the building with a rather angry look on her face, "You don't have to fucking yell Kevin I can hear you fine" ,Alexis stated. She looked at the woman attached to Kevin's arm and smiled, "Hi I'm Alexis I see you've already met my friend Kevin" ,she stated sweetly before looking to Vincent then back at Kevin.

"So what do you want Kevin"? Alexis asked.

"Well remember how you told me about your buddy on Miami Beach and how he used to be a cage fighter and all that good stuff? Well he wants to know more about this guy and I figured you knew him better then I did so you could explain this to this nicely dressed man for me" ,Kevin stated in response.

Alexis looked back toward Vincent and gave him a smile before talking, "Well his name is Randall Benson he's from Hartford and he is one of if not the best fighters on the east coast and now he's in Miami I've seen first hand what he could do and let me tell you he'll draw a crowd and put us back in business" ,she stated.

"The whole point of this place is to get rid of people we don't like but we give them a fighting chance you know let them fight for their lives we put them in this here pit and send out one of our guys to fight them the problem is we've ran out of guys so we need Mr.Benson to take care of things and whether he likes it or not he's gonna fight and he's gonna be the star of the fucking show" ,Kevin stated. "What I can offer you is an assurance that if you need something done I'll take care of it, I've got some connections of my own around here but they're starting to lack so if you give me what I need you have yourself someone to take care of your problems and a front row seat to any show you come to anytime, what do you say pretty boy"?

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Kevin, Alexis, Vincent

Wendy just looked up at Kevin, smiling and blushing as he continued to talk business. She liked how forceful and confident he came off, how casual and in control. It made her hot, her skin grow warm. And just then, her breaths began to quicken. Suddenly, Alexis walked out, his partner. Immediately, she turned to see what she looked like, biting down on her lip a bit nervously as she did so. Her grip on Kevin's arm tightened and her breath caught as a pang of worry coursed over her, but she relaxed the moment the woman began to speak.

"Hi," Wendy said shyly to Alexis, her body still pressing against Kevin's and craving more.

As both Kevin and Alexis talked about the fighter, Wendy saw her life finally starting to look up since she entered Miami only hours ago. She glanced over at the rich man and gave him a smile and then looked back up at Kevin again. His hands were still on her, so possessive, so warm. And she thought about the wondrous life she could have being by the side of such a resourceful businessman and entertainer, especially one who seemed to want her so clearly as he did. After all, he hadn't let her go. Not when the man had arrived, not when Alexis had come out. No. He was still holding onto her, his hand on her ass, his hold strong. And just as he'd said he could get used to her, she already knew she could get used to him.

141lf08.jpg

"Well Ms. Rayne Where exactly on Miami beach was he hanging around? and Kevin i think you are talking about taking care of my problems but let's face it right now it's me taking care of your problems that i am offering but what connections you have is something that interests me a bit more. I do on the other hand still see some potential in deals here. Let me ask you something you need this man to bring people in with a big act but have you thought about some opening acts and making yourself a little something off the people who come in to watch. i got some thoughts running in my head let me get back to you more on that once i prove i can get a job done first by getting you this fighter for you. which i assure you as long as i can find him i Will bring him to you."

Looked back over at Rayne " So Ms. Rayne what are your plans for the day will you be hanging around here?"

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Vincent, Wendy, Alexis

t53n82.jpg

Tagging:Kevin, Vincent, Wendy

"He's near the rocks fishing for food" ,Alexis stated in response. When the man mentioned taking care of Kevin's problems he laughed a bit, "That you are as for my connections I can get anything from cigarettes to cars, I have to say cars are my specialty I know someone that fixes them up makes them like new you'd just need fuel to get them running but they do come with a full tank upon trade, a man like you would look pretty good in a Mercedes Benz you get me that fighter I'll get you that car, as for discussing business I'll be glad too upon trade sound good"? Kevin stated in response to Vincent.

When the man asked Alexis what her plans were for the day she thought for a moment, "Well seeing as business hasn't really picked up yet I don't really have much to do around here and I'm sure this lovely young woman here can keep my friend Kevin company if you're implying that you want me to accompany you with something I'd have to say my schedule is pretty open" ,Alexis stated in response to Vincent.

10xevid.jpg

Wendy couldn't help but blush a little when Alexis paid her the subtle compliment. She was liking her more and more by the second and was glad that Kevin had chosen such a person for a business partner. Never had she felt so appreciated. Only a few hours into one of the most dangerous places on the planet and she suddenly found herself in the company of people who wanted her around and made her feel like she mattered in some way. Pity her own parents... even if they were adoptive parents... couldn't make her feel that way. No. To them she was a means to a financial end. A way to pocket some change only to be killed off like some rabid animal once they got what they needed. But these people? She didn't get that sense from them at all. Especially Kevin. They way his hands slid over her body... oh no. She didn't think he was about to give her up. Or, at least, she hoped not.

Licking her lips, Wendy brought a hand up to gently place it against Kevin's abdomen--she was much shorter than him, by over a foot--and began to lightly caress him. Again she looked up at him and smiled. She definitely had no problem with keeping him company seeing as he seemed to want it so badly.

141lf08.jpg

Thinking things over as he listened to the two talk he was pretty sure this was a good business plan "Well Kevin a car does sound good to me i got the water system covered Land transportation would be a good thing to have but i am still looking for Fuel as one of the biggest things i need had you told me you had a connection to someone with a Vast fuel supply i would be even happier but no worries i know there is someone out there making fuel and i will find out who it is eventually. For now the car and some further discussions when i return will do just fine. I do think i could help you on the Business end of things as i can pretty much tell thinking in a business way isn't your strong point your a entertainer of sorts and you know how to put on a show which is good and a great start but there can be soo much more to this place. Now Ms. Rayne i would not like to have anyone to accompany me what i want is for you to lead me to where you last saw this individual. "

He looked over to the girl next to Kevin "Sorry to be so rude I haven't even acknowledge you yet , It of course is nothing personal it just seems to me that i wasn't of much interest to you anyway but just to be sociable Hello." he walked over to Kevin and held out his hand to shake the mans hand to show that he was indeed interested in working with him on this current matter.

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Wendy, Vincent, Alexis

t53n82.jpg

Tagging:Kevin, Wendy, Vincent

"Alright then I can get you the car upon delivery of my fighter as for fuel try talking to Roy I hear he makes some sort of fuel aside from his other business" ,Kevin stated. When the man mentioned him not thinking in a business way Kevin took it as a bit of an insult but he wasn't going to get angry or rude instead he just looked at the man and smiled, "Well killing is my business and business is good" ,he stated confidently. "But I'll listen to ideas and I'm willing to talk after we make the trade". Kevin felt Wendy's hand on his abdomen and he smiled again then looked at her, "I do believe I still owe you a tour and when we wrap up here we can get that started" ,he told her.

"Well then you do wish me to accompany you to get Randy you know the fighter and sure thing I'll go with you" ,she stated keeping the smile even though she felt insulted. "I'll be back Kevin behave yourself" ,she said looking toward Kevin with a stern look. Alexis then looked back toward Vincent so what are we waiting for let's go" ,Alexis stated as she began to walk off.

Kevin laughed when Alexis walked off in a bit of a huff, he looked at Vincent who had his hand extended and reached out to grab it to shake it.

(Alexis Exit to Surfside)

10xevid.jpg

Wendy tilted her head and frowned at the rich man, her eyebrows furrowing a bit. He reminded her of her parents and just then a shiver ran along her spine causing her to tremble ever so slightly. She moved closer to Kevin just then, her hold on his arm tightening just a bit. It seemed like so many of his 'breed' had no time for people, no care, no nothing. Just like her parents... She looked up at Kevin again, her skin growing warm as she took in his heat. Yes, this man, the one by her side. He was different. He wanted her. She looked back at the rich man, her eyes a bit damp and she nodded. "Hello," she said softly. "And I have a name. It's Wendy."

Feeling depressed for being overlooked, but trying to focus on the fact that she had Kevin, and even Alexis, Wendy tried to forget the oversight. She looked up at Kevin and smiled at him, her hand still caressing his abdomen lightly. "Yes, I'd like that tour," she said. "I'm ready whenever you are."

141lf08.jpg

After shaking Kevin's hand he turned to walk away as he did he pulled a cloth out of his pocket and wiped off the hand that he had used to shake Kevin's hand he turned back to look at Kevin " i'll be back soon and thanks for the tip on the Fuel. I'll see you soon i suggest you start preparing to get your business back to running because i will have your fighter when i come back."

Vincent turned back around and walked off heading to catch up with Rayne.

(exit to surfside)

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Wendy, Vincent

Kevin watched as Vincent wiped the hand he just shook, he also noticed Wendy's grip on him tighten after the man insulted her. "I'll have every thing handled to open back up tonight as well as your car" ,Kevin said in response. When the man walked off Kevin turned his attention back to Wendy, "Well darling you now have my undivided attention shall we take that tour now"? He gave her a smile, "I think that you'll find this place just....wonderful".

10xevid.jpg

Tagging: Kevin

Wendy smiled as Kevin turned toward her. She rather liked the way he looked at her, his hands still holding onto her as she stayed close. Oh how she loved the attention he was so willing to pay her. She didn't have to ask, he just wanted to give it. Blushing and giggling, she said, "I'm sure I will if you run it." She continued to let her one hand gently stroke along his abdomen. "I'd love for you to show me more," she then added, her voice sounding almost shy as she spoke, her body pressing closer still. "I'm rather impressed so far."

2j2jfo3.jpg

Tagging:Wendy

"Well let's get started then" ,Kevin said with a smile. He noticed the subtle compliment and he liked it this young woman was definitely gaining points with him. "Right now we're standing right next to the fighting area of the arena it looks brutal and it is but damn does it bring some good entertainment" ,he began. "Over there is where I live and take part in a certain hobby of mine there's a grill in the back that I cook on and I'm one of the few people in this place that has a refrigerator so I can keep things fresher longer like fish and produce that gets dropped in the crates of food they send us prisoners" ,he continued. "So would you like to see the inside of the building"?

10xevid.jpg

Wendy couldn't help but smile as Kevin pointed out everything. She liked the little luxuries he managed to obtain, like a grill and a fridge. It showed his resourcefulness and she both admired and respected that greatly. From what she'd seen on her walk from North Bay Village to where she was, such things seemed to be hard to come by. "Mhm... I'd love to," she stated, almost nuzzling up against him. "Bet it's even better in there than out here." Pausing, she let out a tiny contented sigh. "I'm amazed at how you've managed to come by so much in such a place as this." She giggled just then. "Just goes to show how resourceful you are."

2j2jfo3.jpg

"Oh yes I'm very resourceful ya see it's all about making the right deals around here to get what you want" ,he stated in response. Kevin led the young woman into the building, "Don't worry about him I'll be getting rid of him soon I just got done with him he made a few enemies and I was one of them" ,Kevin stated in reference to the bloody mess of a man nailed to the chair in the front room. "Would you like a drink I've got alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages I can use a nice drink right about now".

10xevid.jpg

Wendy nodded, her attention completely focused on Kevin as he spoke and led her inside. "Mhm..." As they walked through the door, her eyes immediately were drawn to the mutilated figure that had once been a living and breathing man. She stared at it for a moment, her neck almost craning. It was an awful sight to behold. Grotesque, disturbing... it made her blood run cold.

Turning to look up at Kevin again, Wendy suddenly put two and two together. It was odd though as she looked up at the man holding her close. She should've been terrified, wanted to scream, to run. But instead, she felt that warmth again, her skin growing hot as her cheeks reddened with a sweeping blush. Though she couldn't look at the mess, she felt bad that Kevin had been put out.

"It's all right," Wendy said softly, nuzzling up against him, pressing close. "It was silly of him to cross you." Her hand caressed his abdomen and she reached a bit higher to touch his chest. "And a drink would be lovely. Do you have any wine?"

2j2jfo3.jpg

As Wendy moved her hand moved over his body, when she asked if he had any wine he smirked, "Actually I have one small bottle I've been holding for years now the stuff isn't easy to come by around here but I'll open it for a lady like you" ,he stated in response. "Why don't you take a seat on the couch while I go grab it". Kevin took of his jacket and hung it on a hook that was on the wall before making his way into a back room. When he came back out he indeed had a bottle of wine and two glasses, he sat down on the couch and began to open the bottle, "I don't have wine glasses but these will do" ,he stated. "So what brings you to lovely Miami and how did you stumble upon my arena"? He was curious not that he had any problems with her being there he was just trying to make conversation for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom