Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

To get the ball rolling.... since I see this as being a multi-thread group RP, what threads would people like to see for this RP? Like threads for any particular general areas/locations within Miami? Or for houses/buildings within? Anything like that? We can refer to basic maps to get an idea of some general stuff, but NEVER hesitate to throw out other stuff. Remember, this is the future (or alternate future) as well. So there can be structures and such that don't necessarily exist today or yet. So those are all fair game. So throw out ideas, don't be shy. :)

In looking at a map, for general locations, these are the following (going from north to south along the peninsula turned island portion that'll be our prison setting) area possibilities for threads:

Bay Harbor Islands
Surfside
Biscayne Point
North Beach
Normandy Shores
Normandy Isles
North Bay Village
Mid-Beach
Bayshore
Miami Beach
Flamingo Lummus
South Pointe
Fisher Island
Dodge Island
Hobie Island Beach Park
Historic Virginia Key Beach Park
Crandon Park
Key Biscayne
Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park

Also.... we can add more threads as well. Like if people have made homes for themselves in any specific buildings or houses or some such. Or if gangs have risen up and have a location specific for them. We can add in pretty much anything. But the above areas can be the generalized locations to start with. :)

how about the processing area as new prisoners are being sent in. i don't think it would be a heavily used spot but could lead to some starting point for new characters to come in if people are added in later on after the RP has got under way or a nice way for some characters who are NEW to the prison to be first introduced.

I only have two suggestions for places one is Blackjack and Robert's house it's pretty much hidden amongst a junk pile to keep them out of sight to most and another is an arena kinda like the one in Escape from NY where Snake had to fight that big guy just ideas feel free to decline them :)

Heee! My characters won't have houses or anything. I'm going to have them both be new to Miami. So they're not going to know what is what yet. XD

Also, so that people know what I'm referencing for maps:

2j2w2m1.png
-- somewhat close up visual

263hmp3.png
-- farther away visual

just wondering can there be NPC 'bad guys' that are able to be killed off? Only asking because I know people will probably not want their characters to be killed lol

Oh of course there can be. We can have NPCs galore. Some that are recurring, some that aren't that just serve a single purpose, some that have a single arc and that's it, whatever you can think of. If this goes as I hope and becomes big enough, I'll have a NPC Request section too. :)

Same. I'm thinking I might just up and make the child forum since, well, I can and don't need to ask anyone to make it for me. LOL.

Vincent Johnson had a water front property in Miami prior to the area becoming a prison how about he had his property turned into a floating safehouse set offshore for himself and those with him . my other characters i see more as roaming around and using locations that already exist rather then having there own places. maybe some sort of bar maybe old west style with a new age twist would be a good location to add as well?

Don't forget to read the posting rules before posting. Be sure to follow them and if there are questions about tagging and headers, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Back
Top Bottom