Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

darkangel76 said:
Yes. I saw who you used. >.<

He'll use your characters too if they really want it ;D

Any who I was contemplating whether or not he would have formed or gain a few of the local gangs as allies. The sole fact this apathetic former butcher has a crude method of producing an energy source, how would that really fair in this prison within Miami?

If I recalled correctly there was a character in the series who was in a sweet position based on his fuel. Probably need ideas and a good image for his base of operations doubling as a shop for eating and buying/bartering for food. Should be quite hilarious for the newcomers to Miami seeing someplace open with barbeque.

Find an image and I'll make a thread for his place for you. That's no problem. Also, if you want to request recurring NPCs for the place or even create other main characters for it, feel free. :)

Alright that would be much obliged, shall look for an image ASAP when I am free and/or not sleeping like a vampire with how my sleeping schedule is ><

Perhaps I'll take that offer for other main characters, but for now npcs will suffice. They are my lil tools while Roy seeks some entertainment.

A thought..... for those who had put in the request for threads that we're using for posts. If you guys want me to put in indicators for whereabouts they are located on the FL map (ie, like I did for San's character's diner), let me know and I'll do that. Just be sure to let me know which area it's near. :)

The character Vincent is heading your way so I read earlier.... I got the impression he was going to be leaving a failed lackey on your doorstep. At least, that was what it seemed like, lololol..... XD

But also, you weren't on to post...... if you don't post or do things with your character, there's no chances for anyone to interact. You silly!!!! You have to do stuff with them for things to happen. Silly, San....... XD

For those waiting on me to post rest ensure I will soon, but first I need to go pickup dinner. A question while I'm MIA, are we going to be stuck in sandbox mode for a while and figure how to move things or is there something planned to have shit hit the fan?

Back
Top Bottom