Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

question for you as far as the processing area. do you have a idea of how you would like the criminals to be able to choose to Self terminate if they so choose to before entering i have a idea for one of my characters but need a little more of a idea . i know in LA they had the choice to get electrocuted and i forget if they mentioned how you could self terminate in NY but i do remember there was mention of it in the background of Snakes entrance into the facility. any thoughts on this?

well what i basically had in mind was having one of my characters fake wanting to be terminated to try and go for a last ditch effort to try and escape by trying to use whatever they have for self terminating for example if getting shot trying to steal a gun or if electric chair trying to toss a guard into that and run or whatever it is based off of or something like that. any thoughts?

darkangel76 said:
Same. I'm thinking I might just up and make the child forum since, well, I can and don't need to ask anyone to make it for me. LOL.

How dare you exploit your admin powers to make a separate section for it. Do I need to make a character that would be proper homage to fallout and/ or True Blood to get my point across >:{

Anywho back to the conversation in the interest thread, thus far seem mostly innocent to crooked at best. Maybe by now someone has forged such a character, but if not I'll gladly develop a sociopathic kingpin/businessman .

Nah... I'd make one for anyone if it was shown to need it. It says so in the Group RP rules, you silly!!!!! Mercs was the first of its kind actually, only it failed in the end. I can't help it if I'm the only once since who's wanted to make them and thus has and they've actually thrived. LOL! :)

As for characters, go for it. A sociopath is welcome. They obviously exist in such a place. Just heed peoples' limits and all is well. I know for someone like me, if your characters' ever interacted with mine..... the fear factor part would be fine, so long as they didn't actually maim, kill, rape or whatever them. :) But 'set up to' would be ok. They'd just have to be saved before anything happened. LOL!

With some information gathered about this universe I assume it'll be easy enough to follow and not require only those like you who has seen both movies. Mostly contemplating on the character I wish to bring in, hopefully some of the inmates love gourmet humans xD

Yeah, it's a pretty straightforward 'verse. That's what's so nice about it for those who haven't seen the films (though I rec seeing them just b/c they are AWESOME!). So it shouldn't be too difficult to follow and slide on in with various characters. I'm curious to see what you end up concocting. LOL.

Anything I should consider when designing a character, like whether or not the ways to get arrested are as ridiculous as seen from some of the profiles? Examples how the environment like if not stated in the respected rp threads, etc. Just want to keep the character legit for this universe.

It can be anything. Laws are radical though, so things like smoking, drinking, premarital sex up to the insane will get you locked away. So, have at it and do whatever you'd like. :)

Ohhh and GAH! TheWarlock.... sorry, didn't mean to not answer your question! That's fine to do that in the processing area. Should make for some interesting drama too. :)

Yeah. I was thinking that. Of course, like AFTER everyone started posting. LOLOL! But from now on people can add it into their headers underneath 'attire'. I'll add it into the template for the header as well for anyone new who joins us as well. :)

DA you're going to be a little conflicted with my character solely on the picture I wish to use <.<

Hopefully the character will be intriguing enough for the roleplay.

Back
Top Bottom