Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Classes Thread

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah smiled as Chadwick kissed her yet again. It felt so nice to be with him once again. Alone, in his arms. It just felt so right. "Mmm... sounds good," she said as she leaned toward him to kiss him once again. "It just feels so good to be with you right now." She reached up and touched his face and smiled. "Ready to go?" she then asked. She was more than ready and so very happy to finally have the freedom to spend some time with the man she loved with all her heart.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah, Ryan, Nicko, Katy, Holly

(After Dinner)
Chadwick let out a sigh when Norah kissed him loving the feel of her lips against his, he was so happy he was with Norah again after the day he had. Not being able to kiss and touch Norah all day had been harder then he thought it would be especially while the Slytherins were giving her problems he had wanted so bad to just grab her and hold her close to him and let her know everything was going to be alright. "I'm ready whenever you are my love lead the way" ,he said in response to Norah's question.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah felt her heart flutter when Chadwick called her 'his love'. It just was so nice, so perfect. So very right. Nodding, she unlocked the door and peeked outside to see if anyone was around. When she was sure that the coast was clear, she quietly stepped out into the corridors and gestured for Chadwick to follow her. Smiling, she began to walk along the quiet corridors, happy to be with the man she loved.

(Exit to the Ground Floor Corridors)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Tagging:Norah, Ryan, Nicko, Katy, Holly

(After Dinner)
Chadwick smiled then followed Norah out into the corridors, he knew he was going to enjoy this walk just like he enjoyed their first walk, the walk that had a very great ending to it. When they got into the hallway Chadwick looked around as well before they continued to walk.

(Exit to Ground Floor Corridors)

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless T-Shirt, Combat Boots
Tagging:Anyone

Chadwick cleaned everything up from his Muggle Defenses class and set up the desks for his afternoon class Magical Law. He was no stranger to the laws in the wizarding world and he had a tremendous amount of knowledge when it came to Magical Law. Although this class would be less intense then his first class he was definitely not going to take things lightly and he would not tolerate any bad behavior or foolishness in his class.

After setting everything up Chadwick fed Ryley and made sure the cat was comfortable before sitting down at his desk. He looked over his lesson plan and made sure everything was how he wanted it to be, he then walked around the class placing textbooks on the desks for each student he had on his list. When he finished with that he took a seat on top of his desk and began to watch both the door and the clock.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor uniform
Travel: n/a
Tagging: Anyone

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Hogwarts Uni Gryffindor uniform

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Travel: N/A

Renee and Ashley came into Braeden's Magical Law class almost behind each other, immediately sitting down. Samuel was next, having had to deal with a student who was behaving rudely to Renee in the Corridor. He was soon also taking a seat, and he like the two young women greeted the Professor warmly. They got ready, waiting on anyone else in the class to show up. Renee already was very ready to learn more about the laws of the British wizarding community, as she was curious if there were differences in them from those of the countries she had lived in with her parents. Ashley was pleased with getting to take the class, as she could see that, though he could at times be gruff that Professor Braeden was going to teach them as fully as possible. Sam stole looks at the door, really hoping that the Ravenclaw who was accosting Renee wasn't coming into the class, though he nodded in greeting to Kurt who did slip in and sit down in a seat nearest the door. He also greeted Professor Braeden, being very respectful of the man as a proper student should.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Ravenclaw Uniform

Nicko and Riku made their way into Professor Breaden's classroom and sat down, near Ashley, Sam, and Renee. They both gave the three a wave and then looked to Professor Breaden who was sitting on his desk looking at them all. "Good afternoon guys I'm gonna give it a few more minutes for the rest of the students to wander in before I start so if you want get your stuff for this class together while we all wait" ,Professor Breaden stated looking at his class.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

After waiting a few more moments Chadwick hopped off of his desk and picked up a box and began to hand out the textbooks the students would need for the class. When he was finished handing them out he made his way back to the front of the class and looked at everyone, "As you can see I have supplied you all with a notebook solely for this class along with your textbooks and a pack of quills, you will all be taking a lot of notes in this class but I assure you everything I have you write down is important and will help you all out come time for exams" ,Chadwick began. He then made his way over to the board and began to write down the things he wanted the students to write into their note books.

Ministry of Magic- British wizarding world's central authority, bureaucracy and law enforcement.
The Wizengamot and the Council of Magical Law- Judge those guilty of breaking wizarding law and determines the fate of criminals.

"Alright the two things we will be covering in this first class are the Ministry of Magic and The Wizengamot, these two things are important to wizarding law can any of you tell me why"? Chadwick asked the class.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Samuel, Renee, and Ashley had their hands up first, but Ashley had hers up a split second faster. When Professor Breaden had acknowledged her, she spoke clearly and hoped she was giving a good enough description for him. She wanted to impress, but she also was braced for if she missed anything or misspoke of what she thought she had read.

"The Ministry is similar to a governmental bureaucracy, with different departments and sub-groups to help manage and also enforce the law. The Wizengamot is like a combination of Britain's High Court and Parliament.. or like the United State's Supreme Court and Congress. There are differences, but similar duties and such."

Renee and Sam both thought that Ashley did well, but she herself bit her lip worried that she had totally screwed it up and over simplified.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Very good Ms.Palin and although your answer was simple it got to the point" ,Breaden stated. "For the next week we're going to be studying the different branches of 'government' within the wizarding community I feel that for us to fully appreciate the Magical laws we need to know how they are made, who enforces them, and what kind of work is put into making these laws what they are". Chadwick picked up his textbook and opened it to chapter one. "Alright now I want you all to read chapter one, The Ministry of Magic: Ranks and Branches and I want you all to take notes, when you're finished close your books and look up at the board so that I know you've finished" ,he told them all.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core

Riku gave Ashley a smile after Braeden complimented her. Both her and Nicko then did as Professor Braeden told them to and opened their textbooks and began reading chapter one. Nicko was very interested in learning everything he could in this class and he knew Professor Breaden was going to be a great teacher and would definitely help him on his way to becoming an auror.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Sam and Renee both smiled, with Renee nodding and Same winking at Ashley. Ashley blushed, so very glad she was reading things right. She did as told, just like Sam and Renee, and started reading and taking notes. She already had skimmed the entire book, but she was not reading in depth. She had returned Riku's smile, very pleased that she was getting into it fully.

Sam was proud of Ashley, as it was obvious he had been right. She was opening up, and along with Renee was active in class. He did as everyone else did, and he noticed Renee was using her own kind of shorthand. That was good, as it would minimize cheating in the class.

Renee was very proud of Ashley, and as she took down her notes, she made it a point to ask Braeden later about the full process on pursuing a career in the Ministry. She knew that the books would say certain things, but she also was aware of other things.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Nicko was completely focused on the reading he was doing magical law was something the young man was very interested in and it shown with each expression he made after reading certain things. Both he and Riku finished up their reading then set their books down and closed them they then looked towards the front of the class like Breaden told them to do when they had finished to show they were done.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, Professor Braeden's Magical Law Class)

Samuel, Renee, and Ashley didn't know it, but they shared a particular quirk. The three of them, after finishing, skimmed again what they had read to make certain the notes they jotted down stayed fairly uniform to what the text said and alluded to. They also made certain that they had enough spacing in between to add to the notes from anything that Professor Braeden said or expounded on, and then they closed their books and set them down.

Samuel smiled, as he watched Ashley almost "go on point" for anything that the Professor would say. He remembered well those days, something that took him a very long time to mellow down from. Every student who wants to do well does so, but Ashely, being so far away from home, also seemed to at times feel she had to prove herself more. She could see that was what made her connect to Ryan and others like him, Nicko, Katy, and even Riku. He smiled as he looked at Riku, knowing that Ashley obviously liked her very very much.

Renee was ready, her eyes giving Ashley an assuring look and then forward as Samuel's soon were. She brushed her red hair back over her ear, and then waited for the Professor to continue with the next part of the class session that would happen.

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When Professor Braeden seen that everyone seemed to be finished reading he looked at his students before he spoke to make sure he had their full attention. There were two older students in the back of the class who seemed to be having their own little conversation and Braeden could tell neither of them were saying anything nice about his lesson. He looked to Sam, Renee, Ashley, Riku, and Nicko, "Very good you guys I bet you'll all do just fine in this class" ,he stated. "Other students however I feel lack the discipline to fully appreciate Magical Law" ,Braeden said the last part rather loudly to try and get the attention of the two students in the back. When his attempt failed he sighed then stormed towards the back of the classroom.

He slammed his fists rather loudly onto the table the two were sitting at, when he finally had their attention a dangerous expression came across his face that told the two it would be ill advised to try and talk back. "Tell me what sort of things does the ministry of magic control?" ,Braeden asked. The question was simple and was in the chapter he had told the class to read so the two clowns should've been able to answer the question easily. Braeden stood and looked down at the two students and waited for an answer and when all he got was a look of confusion mixed with complete lack of care or motivation Braeden sighed. "GET UP! Both of you to the front of the class....NOW!" ,Braeden shouted angrily making a few of the younger students close by jump.

When the two got to the front of the class the male student looked at Braeden, "What are ya gonna do make us write on the board oooh I'm so scared" ,he stated cockily. His female friend snickered at his little compliment, the two were too caught up in now making fun of Professor Braeden that they hadn't noticed him grab a stack of textbooks off of his book shelf.

"Both of you arms out palms up now" ,Braeden stated angrily. The two gave him a look and the male student was about to open his mouth again when Braeden put his hand up, "Shut the fuck up and do as I say or I'm gonna kick your ass". Braeden wasn't the type of teacher to exactly follow the rules to a tee and within his first day he had made an impression on some of the students, the faculty knew that he wouldn't really harm a student unless absolutely necessary but some of the students were deathly afraid that he'd snap them in two if they pissed him off enough.

After hearing the threat from Professor Braeden the male student swallowed hard then did as he was told and his female friend did the same. When they both had their arms out and palms up Braeden walked over to them and placed two large textbooks in each hand, "Now we're gonna go over a few of the things that the ministry controls and you two are going to hold those books up while I explain" ,Braeden stated. He could already tell by the look in the two student's eyes that the weight of the books was starting to take a toll on their arms.

Braeden made sure to cover nearly everything he could without overdoing it, that part of the lesson took a good fifteen minutes and the two with the books on their hands were sweating quite a bit. When Braeden finished up the lesson he handed out the homework assignment which was a simple worksheet reviewing what all the students had read in class. He then walked over to the two students that had caused a disruption and took the books from them.

"Now get the fuck outta here and you two better do the homework I handed out accurately or I won't be as nice as I was today, oh and I want you both to write 'I will not disrupt Professor Braeden's class again' a thousand times and to make sure you don't use magic you have to write it on this" ,Braeden handed them both parchment that had a no cheating charm on it and he had a hidden signature on the parchment to tell if they tried and switch it. Braeden then looked to the rest of the class, "The rest of you just do that worksheet and if you want some extra credit write me up a five hundred word essay explaining the duties of the wizengamot" ,he stated. "You're all dismissed".

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

(Afternoon, Professor Braeden's Magical Law Class)

Renee could barely stifle a laugh at the two up there in front of the class, but she managed. She really thought that it was just pathetic, especially as people like them seemed to have little or no self-control. One would think that, with their superior attitudes, that they would be in more control of themselves. That was not the case, and Renee really could only feel sorry for them. It was not feeling bad that they were punished, rather that they were doing things like that to themselves.

Samuel agreed with the punishment, as the two had wanted attention for themselves. It was really a matter of not knowing what they were asking for before they got it, but they did it to themselves. Soon the lesson was winding down, and Professor Braeden was giving out the homework assignment as well as the extra credit, something that he was in mind to do as he started to slowly get up after being dismissed.

Ashley was going to do both the homework and the extra credit, and she smiled at Samuel and Renee for their support. She then looked at Riku, the slight blush she had had all day off and on returning. She so was eager for spending time with her later, and she also knew that she was going to be very pleased with the night as it was. She moved closer to Riku, biting her lip softly as she let her know she wanted to talk to her in the Corridor after class.

(Exit to Corridors)

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Riku and Nicko both gathered their things and stood up when the Professor dismissed the class they had both enjoyed it a lot and were quite amused when Braeden laid into the two older students for messing around during his class. After they gathered up all of their stuff Nicko waved good bye to Ashley, Sam, Riku, and Renee and made his way out of the classroom. Riku had noticed Ashley's hint and gave her a look that told her she knew exactly what she wanted before making her way out to the corridors.

(Exit to Corridors)

313j76t.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Braeden put everything away and waited until everyone left the classroom before grabbing up Nicko's cat Ryley and petting him softly, "You hungry?" ,he asked the cat quietly as he pet him a bit more. Braeden then made his way out of the classroom and into the corridors to find something to occupy his time while he waited for dinner.

(Exit To Corridors, End of Class)

Back
Top Bottom