Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Classes Thread

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
1zxv0pc.jpg

PROFESSOR BRAEDEN'S CLASSES
Magical Law, Muggle Defenses​

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Norah

When Chadwick walked into the classroom he waited for Norah to walk in before he shut the door behind them. After shutting the door he pulled Norah to the side and kissed her deeply after he broke the kiss he took a deep breath and looked into her eyes, "Not being able to touch you is fucking killing me" ,he stated. "Come on take a seat wherever you'd like I'll show you what I'm gonna be teaching today" ,he said right before making his way to the front of the class. A large black trunk was by his desk and when Chadwick got to the trunk he opened it and pulled out a pair of mma gloves. "We're gonna be learning basic strikes and if the class does well we'll move on to blocks".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Chadwick

Norah walked into the classroom and the moment she did, Chadwick shut the door and pulled her close to kiss her. She felt the kiss all throughout her body, leaving her cheeks flushed and her skin feeling hot. Smiling at him, she nodded. It was difficult for her as well. Damn difficult. It ached not to be in his arms, but she knew she'd have to be patient and find the time when they could be together next. One thing she did know. They still had a walk to take at some point and they still had the night to eventually look forward to, if nothing else.

Just then, Chadwick went to get a trunk he had stored away at the front of the class. As he got it out, she went to take a seat. Of course, she sat down in the front where she could see him the best. When he stood up, he held a pair of gloves and she looked at them for a moment.

"I'm going to learn how to hit a block?" Norah squeaked, her cheeks going red.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick smiled at Norah's reaction, "Yeah that's what I'll be teaching today it's all basic so you should catch on quickly and if you need any help I'll be right here to help you" ,he told her. He knew she was a bit nervous and he wanted her to be comfortable in his class, let her know he wasn't going to let her down and he knew she wasn't going to let him down either. "I'll be clearing all the desks out soon and then setting up some punching bags we don't need the students knocking each other out now do we" ,he said jokingly trying to make Norah smile.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah nodded, her heart racing a little as her tummy fluttered with nerves. She knew Chadwick would be there for her, that he'd help her in any way he could. He loved her and wanted the best for her and as such, she knew he'd do what he could to make sure she'd excel just as she'd do what she'd need to do to excel on her own merit as well. Biting down on her lip, she smiled a bit when he mentioned how the desks needed to be cleared out so that there would be room for the punching bags. "No, we wouldn't want that," she giggled softly. "We'd have a rather full hospital wing then. Not to mention a very empty classroom." Putting down her things, she then added. "I can help you move the desks if you'd like." At that, she immediately began to push a desk aside.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

"Yeah we would definitely have an empty classroom who ever runs the hospital wing would probably get pretty pissed" ,Chadwick joked and laughed a little. When Norah said she would help move the desks Chadwick smiled, "Sure you can help set up the desks if you like" ,he told her in response as he made his way over to one of the desks moving it to the side. After all the desks were moved Chadwick took out his wand and waved it covering the entire floor with wrestling mats. "Just in case we get into defensive stuff today" ,he told Norah. Chadwick then made his way back over to the trunk and pulled out all the gloves that were inside it, then a rather large punching bag. "I think one should be enough for now" ,he stated. "Well now all we have to do is wait for the rest of the students to pile in and we can get started".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah giggled a bit at Chadwick's joke. Oh how she loved him. Once they managed to get the desks out of the way and Chadwick got the room fully set up in the way he needed for his class, Norah then leaned against one of the desks and smiled. "Indeed," she said. "People should probably start milling in soon." At that, she took off her robe and set it on top of her things and then pulled her hair back with a hair tie.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick watched as Norah got ready for his class he was happy she was being prepared. "They should start coming in soon probably after the staff announces the winner of last nights games" ,Chadwick began. He walked over to the punching bag and started hitting it, "I hope this thing can last through my lessons then again I don't think anyone will be able to do too much damage to it, wanna take a swing before everyone gets here"? He asked Norah.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Norah smiled and nodded as she walked over to the punching bag. She wasn't entirely sure what to do so she looked at it for several moments before finally taking a swing at it. "Ouch," she said and then giggled a bit. "Obviously I need to learn how to swing at this thing." She turned and looked at him, her cheeks turning a bit red.

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone; Norah, Professor Braeden

Lorelai walked through the corridors and approached the classroom. She swallowed hard before finally pushing open the door. Once inside, she saw the blonde Gryffindor from earlier on in the Great Hall. The one the Slytherin had been attempting to bully. She then looked over at Professor Braeden and her eyes widened for a moment. He was the same professor who'd made the scene. "H-hello," she said timidly giving both the girl and Professor Braeden a smile. Quietly, she placed her things aside along with her robes and she winced a bit as the scars from her cutting suddenly came into fully view. She hated that reminder. The reminder of her weakness in coping with the assault that had happened to her back when she was sixteen. It had taken a lot of help to get her to stop, but she'd managed. Now if only she could make the nightmares fully stop. James helped a lot in that regard, but she knew taking this class would only help her further. "I'm Lorelai Flannagan," she then added. "Sixth year, Ravenclaw. Nice to meet you both."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick laughed then put his hand on his forehead, "That's my fault I didn't give you any gloves before you hit it" ,he stated his cheeks a bit red from embarrassment. He walked over to his desk and grabbed a pair of the gloves out of his trunk, just as he was about to bring them over to Norah another young woman walked into the classroom and introduced herself. Chadwick knew it was time to get serious and he did just that he grabbed another pair of gloves and made his way over to Norah and Lorelei and handed them both a pair of gloves. "Both of you put those on, when everyone else comes in we'll begin the lesson, sound good? I'm Professor Braeden Lorelei it's good to have you and Norah in my class this year and I hope to teach you guys well" ,he stated in a professional tone.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Blood Type:Full
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging:Anyone

Zoe walked into the self defense class and looked around rather quickly to see two other females in the class already. She didn't know either of them at all actually. She had taken this class cause well, she could hone up on her self defense skills and as a person whom most likely would put herself in possible danger with her reporting, being able to defend herself was highly important to her. She decided to remain quiet as she walked in, not wanting to make a stur of anything, she was the youngest of the students whom were in the class at the moment. She quickly analized the room for what she would think would be the best spot, before taking a seat and waiting quietly.She hoped she wasn't late or anything to the class, that would be rather bad form, but she had been working on some stuff for her writting, and had be held up.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

As more and more students walked into the classroom Chadwick handed each and every one of them a pair of gloves. He knew some would take a little longer to get to his classroom then others seeing as they were waiting for the announcement of who won the contest last night at the mixer. "I'm gonna wait a little while longer for the rest of your classmates to come in then we can get started" ,he stated as he sat down at his desk putting his feet on it as he leaned back in his chair.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Chadwick, Lorelai

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Norah, Professor Braeden

Norah smiled as Lorelai introduced herself. And though the Ravenclaw girl was clearly older, she sensed her timidity and shyness. Wanting her to feel welcome, she walked over to her and extended her right hand, the one with the wrist band, to shake hers. "Hi, I'm Norah. Second year, Gryffindor. Nice to meet you too, Lorelai," she said giving her a warm smile. "I was just helping Professor Braeden set up the classroom a bit. Looks like we'll be in for an interesting time." She played with ends of her hair a bit and contemplated taking it down and redoing her ponytail, but thought better of it. "Not to mention learning a lot." As she watched the Ravenclaw, she noticed the girl's scared up arms and wondered what her story was. It was clear she had quite the past and it was probably why she was there much like she was.

Lorrie smiled as Norah shook her hand. The Gryffindor definitely had a firm handshake and an air of confidence she envied. She wondered why the pretty blonde was taking the class. She seemed so sure of herself from what she could tell, then again, she was the very girl being bullied in the Great Hall earlier on. Glancing about the classroom, she felt a bit nervous as she saw the gloves and mats and, of course, the punching bag. She swallowed as she processed the sight of everything. Just then, Professor Braeden handed both her and Norah some gloves and told them to put them on. Norah did so without question, so Lorried just followed suit.

Suddenly, the door to the classroom opened and another student entered. Lorried recognized her immediately as it was Zoe, the newest additions to Sam's house, and waved. Norah just smiled at the girl. "Hi, I'm Norah," she said. "I'm in Gryffindor as well." At that, both girls finished getting their gloves on and waiting for the rest of the students to arrive and for class to start.

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:no one
Katy and holly and spike all arrived and chadwick's class. Katy went and sat down glad to know she was not late. Holly looked up at chadwick saying "if you need a student to leave class I will gladly babysit for you so you do not have to be away from class to long I will make my rounds quite often so I will probably end up back this way".

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, classmates

Getting the gloves, Zoe looked at them for a moment before slipping them over her figures, they were the fingerless type of gloves, which made sense as it was a pretty well norm, from what she knew. The young blonde student threw out a couple of quick jabs with her right hand and her left hand making sure the gloves felt right and would work fine with her own particular style. As she punched the air, she heard a fellow student and turned her attention to them., she saw Lorelai and returned the wave before turning her attention to Norah, "Well um, it is nice to meet you, Norah, my name is Zoe, this happens to be the first class I have even taken in a school before," she said with a small smile.

She was a good bit pumped about this, she was going to get to see what a class was like, well other then the endless learning her parents had put her and her brother though when they were home. She smiled as she cracked her knuckles with excitement, "it is going to be interesting, for sure, for sure," she commented before she heard one of the other girls, seems like she was the helpful kind, which was neat. She reminded herself of the lessons she had had from her parents on self defense and her big brother as well.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Tagging:Anyone, Professor Braeden

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Ryan

Ryan walked into the classroom and immediately made his way up to the professor, extending his hand he stated, "Good morning sir my name is Ryan Sullivan and I am pleased to be taking this class I also agree wholeheartedly with the decision to have a muggle defenses class here in Secondary, I took a few self defense classes over summer vacation and I'm excited to learn even more with you....I'm sorry sir I've been rambling so much I haven't even asked for your name my apologies sir" ,Ryan stated.

Chadwick looked at the clean cut young man as he introduced himself and when he had mentioned taking a few self defense classes over the summer he was curious how much the young man already knew. The professor picked up a pair of gloves and handed them to Ryan, he then put a pair on himself. Chadwick looked to Ms. Johnson and nodded letting her know he was ok with her suggestion. He then looked to Ryan, "Let's see what you've learned, have you been taught how to spar"? Chadwick asked.

"Yes sir" ,Ryan stated in response as he slid his gloves on. "I know pretty much the basics along with some advanced stuff".

"Alright then you think you know enough to help me do a demonstration"? Chadwick asked. He felt it would be easier to show the students how it was done with an actual person rather then a punching bag, of course he was only teaching them how to punch and block this course but it would be nice to show them how to spar seeing they would probably be learning it sooner or later.

"Yes sir I am confident in my abilities and would love to help you out with a demonstration" ,Ryan said in response.

"We'll wait a few more minutes for the rest of the students to pile in before we start for now go stretch and loosen up your muscles and practice your breathing" ,Chadwick told him.

Ryan nodded his head in agreement before making his way over to the mat and stretching he was also breathing the way he should be. He spotted Norah and smiled, "Why hello Norah" ,he stated as he reached for his toes.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Chadwick, Ryan; sees Lorelai, Zoe, Katy, Professor Johnson

Norah left the wrist band on as she put on her gloves. There was no way she was going to take it off in front of the others in the class given the scar she donned underneath. Sucking in a sharp breath at the memory, she did her best to clear her head and shake the memory as she finished getting her gloves on and then inspecting them to make sure she'd put them on properly. While waiting, another student entered and Professor Johnson peeked in to make sure everything was going as it should. Just then, another student sauntered in, one she'd thought wasn't coming back. Ryan Sullivan. She stood there rather silently as she watched him approach Chadwick and introduce himself. Forever the suave Slytherin and just as she remembered him. He hadn't changed a bit since primary and she had to admit it was good to see her friend back at secondary. "Hello, Ryan," Norah said with a smile, leaning against one of the desks. "So what brings you back to secondary?"

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Professor Braeden

"I've decided to stay here instead of transferring" ,he told her. "I have too many friends here that I didn't want to leave" ,he smiled then looked up towards the desk where Chadwick was standing he noticed that the man was stretching as well. "So how dead am I going to be after going one on one with that guy, he looks like he can be brutal maybe I shouldn't have agreed to spar" ,Ryan stated. He had to admit he was a bit nervous about sparring with the professor of muggle defenses knowing that the man probably knew a lot more then he did when it came to sparring or fighting in general.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Nicko walked into the classroom with Ryley in his arms and looked around he noticed who the professor was and swallowed hard surely he was going to get in trouble for bringing Ryley into this man's classroom. He slowly walked into the room when he spotted Katy he walked over to her and smiled.

Chadwick had been stretching when he seen Nickolai walk in with his cat in his arms and knew exactly why he had the white long haired cat in his arms. He made his way over to Nicko and looked at him, "You're not supposed to have your cat in class Nicko" ,he began. Nicko looked up at him nervously, "I-I know professor b-but...." ,Nicko began but was cut off by Chadwick putting his hand up.

"Hand him over Nicko I already know what's going on so I'm not gonna bust your balls about it but other teachers might let me take care of him for the rest of the day when classes are over you can come pick him up" ,Chadwick stated. "And don't worry only an idiot would try to harm this cat while it's under my watch".

Nicko sighed with relief after hearing Chadwick say he wasn't going to be in trouble with him for bringing Ryley into his class. "Thank you sir" ,Nicko said in response nervously. The young man handed Ryley over to Professor Braeden slowly then pulled a small container from his pocket. "These are his treats, he gets them whenever he's good" ,Nicko told Braeden who nodded then took the container from him.

"Alright go get a pair of gloves and get ready for class" ,Chadwick stated. He made his way over toward his desk petting Ryley as he did so, when he got to his desk he placed Ryley right on top of it and pulled his wand out. He pointed his wand at the corner of the room by his desk and summoned a small cat bed for the animal to lay on and a bowl of food and water. "If you're gonna be here all day you might as well be comfortable" ,he said looking at the cat before picking him up again and putting him onto the bed.

Chadwick then turned to face the class again, "Alright as soon as everyone is ready me and Ryan are going to do a demonstration and I want you all to pay attention because I'm going to quiz you as we're doing the demonstration" ,he stated loudly so that everyone could hear him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Ryan; sees Chadwick, Lorelai, Zoe, Katy, Nicko

Norah smiled when Ryan said he had too many friends he didn't want too leave behind and that was why he was back. Knowing Ryan, he most certainly meant it. The guy definitely had a way with people and always seemed to know what was what about everything going on in the school. She often wondered how he managed to stay so on top of such things. When Ryan alluded to being a bit nervous about sparring with Chadwick, Norah couldn't help but giggle a bit. She looked over at Chadwick just then, her heart pounding. Looking back at Ryan she smiled. "You're so dead," she teased, her cheeks a bit pink. "But, if you give it your all, I guarantee that he'll respect you for volunteering."

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; sees Professor Braeden, Norah, Ryan, Zoe, Katy, Nicko

Lorelai remained quiet as she watched the students slowly gathering. She knew the class would be starting soon since the room was getting quite full and the time was getting late. Taking a deep, yet shaky breath, she tried her best to relax knowing that she'd try her best and that was all she could do. In the end, this was to help ensure her own safety and given her past and the troubles that had transpired the evening before, it was something she was determined to keep secure and improve. And deep down, she knew this was one way to do that.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Ryan, Anyone

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Professor Braeden, Norah

After a few more moments Chadwick looked around and decided it was time to start the class whether anymore students were entering or not. He did a few more stretches then began to make his way to the center of the room he looked around again to make sure everyone had gloves on.

Ryan looked at Norah with a sincere look of concern and terror on his face as she teased him, "Gee thanks for the boost of confidence Norah I appreciate it" ,he teased back.

Chadwick made his way over to Ryan and looked at him, "Let's go Ryan show me what you can do" ,he stated gruffly.

Ryan stood up and before he could turn around fully Chadwick had already started to throw blows, luckily Ryan noticed just in time to block his first punch. "Very good Ryan" ,Chadwick stated right before throwing another strike which Ryan blocked, of course Chadwick had been going easy on the boy but he wasn't going overly light if he struck the boy it would most likely knock him down easily. "See what he's doing class, he has his arms and hands blocking his face and torso and his knees are bent just slightly to keep him grounded and safe from a broken leg if I decided to stomp on his knee" ,Chadwick stated as the two continued to go at it.

Now it was Ryan's turn to throw punches of his own, each punch he threw was blocked. Knowing that the professor was trying to show the class what a real fight would look like Ryan went for a side kick aiming for Braeden's ribs, he made contact but Braeden clutched onto his leg and brought it to his side and held it there so that Ryan couldn't move it. "Your first mistake kid, first off you kick like a bitch you should stick to punching, second don't try and kick unless you're sure you have a guaranteed opening or this will happen" ,Chadwick stated. "He pulled Ryan towards him and gave him a palm strike to the chest making the young man fall to the floor with the wind knocked out of him.

Ryan laid on the floor his eyes wide as he clutched his chest and gasped for air. Chadwick stood over him and leaned down grabbing his arms and putting him into a sitting position, "You're alright but you still have a lot to learn kid" ,Chadwick summoned a bottle of water and handed it to Ryan. "Drink this you'll be ok the shot I gave you was only one that was meant to stun not kill" ,Chadwick then looked up at the rest of the class. "Right now Ryan is feeling like he'll never breath again am I right Ryan"? Ryan nodded his head after Braeden asked him the question. "But don't worry like I just told Ryan that hit was meant to stun not kill him, you hit an enemy like that and you'll have about a 60 second window to get the fuck away from them or go in for another attack to knock them out, I'll be teaching you all this soon enough but today we're learning punches everyone gather around the punching bag and watch me" ,Chadwick stated. He looked around the room to make sure everyone was paying attention, when he felt he had the attention of his class he slowly demonstrated how to throw a punch properly, "The key is to follow through but do not put your arm straight out EVER always keep a bend in it so you don't break anything" ,he stated after showing everyone how to do it. "Alright everyone in line we'll start with rights I want everyone to hit the bag five times properly then get to the back of the line and wait for further instruction" ,he stated before helping Ryan up off of the floor. "You can sit this one out and recoup I know you can throw a punch so sit on a desk and relax a bit catch your breath". Ryan nodded then made his way over to one of the desks and sat down taking small sips from the bottle of water Braeden had given him.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Norah patted Ryan on the shoulder just before he walked toward the center of the room to begin his sparring demonstration with Chadwick. She watched with wide eyes as he moved about, Chadwick talking and explaining everything with ease. It amazed her at how easily he was able to do everything without being distracted by Ryan's movements or sounds and she wondered if she'd ever get to be a fraction of that good. Suddenly, Ryan went down and she gasped. She knew he wasn't hurt, Chadwick wouldn't intentionally hurt an innocent student such as Ryan. Scare... maybe. Hurt? Never. And she felt her own lungs seizing up a bit at the thought of him not being able to breathe, the memories of Leo choking her threatening to consume her. Taking a deep breath, she pushed the memory aside and focused on the task being presented before them and that was to take swings at the punching bag with their right hand. She looked at her right hand, the one with the wrist band. When it was her turn, she tried her best to hold the form shown and she took her swings. One punch... two... three... she noticed her wrist band slipping a bit and she winced... four... it slipped a bit more revealing some of the scar, the W-H-O visible. She stopped a moment and adjusted the band. "Sorry," she said as she went to fix the band, her cheeks red, her voice a bit shaky. Taking another deep breath, she took her fifth and final swing.

Lorelai felt her tummy flutter as she watched Ryan spar with Professor Braeden. She wasn't sure if she could ever do that. It looked difficult and dangerous and there were so many people watching. Biting down on her lip, she tried to calm herself, telling herself that she could do it. That she had to try since it was for her own good and for her safety. When the demonstration was over, she got in line with the other students and waited her turn to take some swings at the punching bag.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, classmates, watches match

Zoe noticed the new kid walk into the room, and rubbed her chin as she smiled politely. She noticed her fellow student wasn't so much in the mode for small talk with her, as she was cut of out the conversation the moment the older studented started talking. She shrugged as she had noticed the golden boy had walked up the stage to spar with the teacher. She found a nice vantage point to observe the sparing match. She knew a good bit about self defense, but that cause her curiousity to peak, as she wanted to see the style of fighting that both the teacher and the student would use. She wasn't sure what their styles would be based on, but she had a feeling that as teacher and student they would have similar elements to there fighting forms.

So this what class was like, this was her first time to see such a thing, and it was rather different, She looked down at her firngers tightening her gloves up a bit around her hands as she stretched her fingers out. Her mind drifting to the massive backyard of her home, where she had learned all her magic skills in pravicy as well as her self defense skills. She remembered playing in the fields too, and the small grove of apple trees. She rubbed her right arm as she thought of a memory when she had broken it when she was 7 years old. The first of many injuries the excited young woman would get playing in the field, though nothing so serious as it were. She knew a few styles that her parents had shown her, with each of them having been in self defense classes when they were students as well. She was best at Savate, herself as it was something that just like, and picked up on from her father.

Watching the fight, she leaned and noticed the fight had been a pretty much upper body fight almost simialar to a boxing fight. She wondered if it was to show the art of punching, or if that reflected more upon the style of the teacher then anything else. She figured that in time she would figure that out, but first guess, he wasn't much on Muay Tai from her first impression.

She heard the instructions and nodded as she got to her feet and found the first punching bag she could find. She looked at it patting it with her hands as she got a feel of how solid the bag was, and how heavy it was as well. She could tell that the weight of the bag was correct, that it was an average bag, and smiled as she listened, she knew how to punch. Rotate your body to get the full force into the punch, straight, follow though pressure on the point of impact, and roll your knuckles on impact as well. She had 5 punches, she took a deep breath as she quickly formulated, her own combonation in her mind. He naturally bounced on her feet, which was second nature to the young reporter when preparing herself for such action.before leveling 5 really fast punches, two jabs with either hand followed by a left hook to change it up. Each punch a snap punch on the center of the logo of the bag. It had been since she left home that she got to do this, and it was rather fun to be honest. She then stepped back from the bag and slipped back into line to wait on the others as well as wait for the next lesson to begin.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Ryan, Anyone

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform

Nicko watched as Professor Braeden and the boy Ryan fought, he jumped with surprise when he seen Ryan hit the floor gasping for air. When Braeden told everyone to form a line and hit the punching bag Nicko did as he was told and got into line. As Nicko approached the bag he felt himself get a bit nervous, when he got to the bag he took a deep breath and swung at the bag five times making sure he followed all of Braeden's instructions.

Chadwick watched as his students hit the bag and he had to admit so far all of them did rather well and with a little bit more force behind their punches they would be alright. "Alright when you guys are done with your right's I want you to throw with your lefts" ,he stated as he continued to watch. He kept stealing looks at Norah as the class continued it was killing him to not be able to hold her and tell her she was doing great but he knew he had to wait until later on when they went for their walk.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Norah looked over at Chadwick as she got in line again, this time ready to punch with her left. Being a lefty, she hoped she'd do better. Plus, she wouldn't have the worry of her wrist band potentially slipping. Next time, she'd make sure to charm the thing to stay on more securely. She didn't want to risk it falling off in front of everyone. When her turn finally came up, she felt a bit more comfortable. Her left was definitely stronger and it showed. Smiling a bit, she blushed and looked over at Chadwick before going to the back of the line.

Lorelai's nerves were easing up a bit as everyone started taking their turns. She still felt rather awkward, but at least she wasn't alone in what she was doing. Trying to be analytical about everything, she took her swings at the bag. She knew she could do better, but she was satisfied with her first go at the very least.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, classmates, watches match

Zoe looked at the bag and smiled for a moment as she cracked her knuckles and then slipped into the correct savate stance. She leaned forward, she was going to have a bit of fun, She adjusted herself to her target quickly, as she bounced on the balls of her feet, keeping limber, which was highly key to her style of fight, movement, and being prepared for the next strike all key things.

She slipped forward drilling 4 fast decently hard jabs on the logo, which was the target in her mind, like before finishing with a very hard cross from the same hand which landed in a different location. She figured she could get in a few more hits this time, or really more then likely was caught up in the moment, hitting the heavy sand bag with combos from both of her sides moving from side to side slightly in front of the bag, changing the angle of the strikes as she rained down hard fast jabs and hooks before finishing with a hard uppercut. Her knuckles rubbing against he material of the bag lifting it up just a bit as she gave her full force into the uppercut before backing up and smiling and then standing still waiting for whatever would be next to happen in the class.

A smile was on the young student's lips it felt good to get out some of the frustrations she had within herself from some of the events of the first day of school, this had always been her way to let off her steam and why she trained in savate in the first place. Looking over she kept an eye on the progress of her fellow students as she waited watching them closely to see how they were in there development per say, figuring some had had some experience in grade school and previous years at this school. When she was taking it to the bag, she could be anywhere in her mind, she was so focused that she didn't notice her fellow classmates, she now however while waiting would have that chance.

Back
Top Bottom