Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Professor Braeden's Classes Thread

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Chadwick Zachary Braeden
Blood Type:Pure
Wand:Ivy, 12 inches, pliable and swishy, Core: Eyelash of a Siren
Broom:N/A
Attire:Black Jeans, Black Sleeveless Shirt, Combat Boots
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Ryan, Anyone

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Anyone

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Tagging:Anyone, Professor Braeden

After Nicko finished with his first set of punches he waited in line to do his second set, which would be executed with his left hand this time. When it was his turn he hit the bag hard five times then got back in line and waited for the next lesson wondering what it would be.

After the students finished doing their hits Chadwick stepped out in front of them all, "Every class of mine for the next week will start off with punches, don't ask questions as soon as each of you come in here you grab some gloves and hit that bag five times each hand" ,he stated. He then looked over to Ryan, "You should be better now, get your ass up and come over here" ,Chadwick stated. Ryan stood up and made his way over to professor Braeden feeling a bit better then he had just a few moments ago.

"Next we'll learn some blocks and maybe a few take downs depending on how you all do so far you're all doing ok but there's definitely room for improvement" ,Chadwick said loud enough for everyone to hear him. His eyes shifted to Zoe, he had noticed how she was throwing her punches and they were definitely executed well and he didn't want it to go unnoticed, "You....Zoe I believe it is, you know how to punch pretty well how are you with blocking"? He asked curiously.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Norah Ellen Walker
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Elm, 9 inches, Dragon Heartstring, Supple
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Gryffindor uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Ryan; sees Chadwick, Lorelai, Zoe, Katy, Nicko

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Lorelai Elizabeth Flannagan, Lori
House/Year: Ravenclaw/6th year
Wand: Ash, 11.5in, Phoenix Feather, Bendy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone; sees Professor Braeden, Norah, Ryan, Zoe, Katy, Nicko

Norah stood there silently as she watched everyone finish up their turns. When Ryan got up, she smiled at him, letting him know she thought he did a pretty good job at the demonstration. Biting down on her lip, she looked down at her gloved hands and adjusted them a bit along with her wrist band. She then looked over at Chadwick once again. She hoped she wasn't letting him down.

Lorelai definitely felt like she was learning something and in her mind that was a good thing indeed. Yes, the class wasn't going to be easy and it was going to test her in many ways. But she supposed that was a good thing and in several ways she was glad of it. As she waited to see what blocking would entail, she thought about trying to convince Alice into taking the class. She'd be a late sign up, but the benefits would serve her friend well, especially with what happened the night before and even in the Great Hall at breakfast.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging:Anyone, classmates, replies to Professor Braedon's question

She was able to see some of the moves of the students, and smiled calmly, they were getting better, she had guessed somehow a lot had lacked this type of training, which made since, since they were mostly trained during school she figured in the finer points of using magic. She didn't have there classes though, so she had no idea exactly if she was right or if she was wrong on that matter, she only had her parents teaching to go by and her parents stories of when they went to school.

Zoe turned and looked at the teacher and listened to his question for her. "Yes, sir, that is my name, and thank you sir. I can handle myself in a fight sir. My parents both taught me how to fight, and I have been training since I was 5, and yes know how to block, counter, avoid and so forth, sir," she said making sure that to be as respectful towards her teacher as possible. It was just something that her parents always had stressed to her, and demanded of her when she was learning from them.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko stood and watched as the rest of his classmates finished up their punches, when Braeden stepped forward Nicko looked up at the man and listened as he spoke. The young man respected the professor not only for his apparent skill and knowledge but for the kindness he showed him after all Braeden could've deducted house points from Nicko for bringing the cat into class but he didn't understanding what was going on. Professor Braeden must've been very observant to notice or even hear the threats from the Slytherin boy towards Nicko in the great hall. Nicko trusted Ryley with the professor knowing damn well any student that dare try and mess with the cat while in Braeden's care would suffer a serious consequence.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Chadwick listened as the young woman spoke he was glad that a few of his students knew a bit about muggle defense it was going to help him tremendously with his lessons. "Very good alright class I'm going to demonstrate a simple leg sweep much like the one in the great hall this morning" ,he began. "Ryan get over here". When Ryan got up to the professor he looked at the man and waited for his instruction. "Alright Ryan when you land this I want your chin tucked to your chest and you can either land flat on your back or your elbows but protect your head. it's better to break an elbow then to fuck up your head during a fight" ,Chadwick stated.

He then grabbed Ryan by the arm and swept his legs from underneath him. Ryan decided to land it flat seeing there was padding on the floor. "Alright it's simple something I believe everyone of you can handle I'm going to pair you all off with each other and I want five of these from each of you after the first person does their five switch off" ,he stated.

Chadwick stood and looked at the class thinking for a moment, "Alright Norah you pair off with Lorelei, Ryan I'm gonna let you beat on me a bit and Zoe you pair off with Nicko, Katy with...." ,Chadwick began looking around. "Ms.Johnson how about you help Katy out with her take downs for me" ,he suggested. Before the students could get over to their partners Chadwick walked over to Zoe and placed his hand on her shoulder and said quietly so no one could hear him, "Don't be too vicious with Nicko and try to help him out he's a bit timid" ,he stated before walking over to Ryan.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; sees Chadwick, Ryan, Lorelai, Zoe, Katy, Nicko, Professor Johnson

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; sees Professor Braeden, Norah, Ryan, Zoe, Katy, Nicko, Professor Johnson

When Chadwick said that he wanted Norah to partner up with Lorelai, she nodded and smiled. But oh how she wished she could curl up in his lap and know for certain she was doing all right. Though she supposed she'd find out later on. Looking over at Lorelai, she smiled at the girl and walked over to her. "Hi," she said.

Lorelai felt her tummy go tight at the thought of having to actually take someone down or be taken down. But she knew it was a part of the class. Looking at Norah, she gave the girl a smile and waved shyly. "Hi," she answered back.

Norah adjusted her wrist band again and smiled. "Do you want to take me down first or the other way around?" she asked Lorrie.

Lorrie bit down on her lip and tilted her head for a moment. Deciding she'd rather be the one left standing, she said, "How about I try to take you down?"

Norah nodded and took a deep breath. It was now or never. "All right, I'm ready," she said, her voice a bit unsure.

Lorrie wasn't so sure either, but she did her best and took Norah down trying to mimic what she'd seen Professor Braeden do. She managed to get Norah down once, twice and then a third time.

Norah was impressed and smiled up at the Ravenclaw. As she moved to get up, her wrist band slipped down her arm, the W-H-O revealing itself like it had earlier when she'd punched the bag. "Damn it," she mumbled as she adjusted it again. She was getting frustrated, her cheeks getting red. Once she'd secured it again, she stood up to finish her round with Lorelai so that she could have her turn.

Yajirobe said:
canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:Nicko,Professor Braedon's

She listened to what was going to happen, a sweep kick, that would be interesting, it was something that she knew the carious grab combo and sweeps that were connected to her won style. Savate was a heavily kick based style, really a almost style of kickboxing, that had came from France many years before as a self defense before becoming a sport. She watched and nodded as she then listened to the words of the teacher, and nodded at the comments. She then nodded to him when she told her to help out Nicko/ "She could handle that, and she just nodded to reply, figuring that he wanted it on the downlow as it were.

She walked over to Nicko and smiled, "Well now, it seems that we are going to be working together, would you like to go first, or um would you like me to, I can show you a couple of tricks that might be able to help," she said with a friendly tone. She didn't know Nicko, well at all, and she figure being polite and respectful towards her fellow first year would be the best way of doing this. "aright, now remember to relax, you got this, just stay calm," she said noticing what she thought was a nervous look on her fellow students face.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

When professor Braeden paired Nicko up with Zoe he looked at the man and nodded his head he waited for Zoe to come over to him. He would let her go first one because she was a lady and two he knew that the woman knew what she was doing and it could help with knowing where to put his hands and feet. When Zoe came over and smiled he returned the gesture and as she spoke he listened, "Well I'll let you go first so I can see what to do first hand" ,he told her in response to her question.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Ryan watched as Chadwick approached him, he was a bit nervous to say the least the man had just knocked the wind out of him with a simple movement and he wasn't looking forward to that happening again. "Alright Ryan take me down" ,Chadwick stated. Ryan did what he was told and grabbed the professor and took him down. Chadwick followed the take down up with one of his own and the two went back and forth until they both had done five. When they finished Chadwick looked around the class to see how everyone else was doing then went for a surprise attack on Ryan.

Ryan was shocked at the sudden swing but blocked it just in time before he was hit. He and the professor began to go back an forth throwing and blocking strikes they then got into taking each other down and throwing some kicks. Chadwick made sure they weren't getting in anyone's way while they sparred this time the fight much more fast paced and intense. Ryan was really beginning to like this class a lot and Chadwick was starting to like the way Ryan sparred with him and was considering taking him up as a tutor for some of his students that chose to study outside of his class to get extra credit.

After the two finished up they shook hands and sat down to watch the rest of the class finish up their take downs before handing out homework or starting the next lesson depending on time.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; sees Chadwick, Ryan, Lorelai, Zoe, Katy, Nicko, Professor Johnson

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; sees Professor Braeden, Norah, Ryan, Zoe, Katy, Nicko, Professor Johnson

When Norah and Lorelai had finished, they stood back and watched the 'fight' going on in the more central part of the classroom.

Norah couldn't help but smile as Chadwick laid it in a bit harder on Ryan, but she knew Ryan would be able to hold his own relatively well. He had a lot to learn, just as they all did. But he was still really good and watching Chadwick... she almost had to fan herself where she stood. Finally, she just looked down at her feet as she began to straighten out her skirt.

Lorrie watched in awe as the two finished up their sparring match. She was amazed at how fluid both were and she was impressed with how well Ryan was able to hold his own against Professor Braeden... even if the man was going a bit easier on him. She could still tell he was going harder than he would on most.

When things settled down, both Norah and Lorrie focused their attention on what was to come next, knowing that more than likely they'd have an assignment or two coming their way.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Zoe looked at the NIcko, "okay then I will start, first of fall, you are going to get into a stance. Um, a basic thing to remember is to keep balanced, and keep your feet spread out ins a balanced way. Um, there are a lot of ways to do this, so I am just going to show you the most basic of ways," she said her feet shoulder with apart as she looked at the young man. "Now, that we have that done, you going to want to move in, keeping balance, stepping either inside the foes foot or outside, the choice is yours. It was more complext then that, she wanted to show him something basic thought. "Now a sweel works as a great counter move, but here we will do it to show," she did, moving in slow motion to grapple with his hands as she took old pulling her hand from his body gently, "now you see, your hand is here, leaving your body naturally more unbalanced then it was before," she explained . "now the sweep with the foot, you hook either the ankle or lower leg, you can pull foward too if you want."

She then went thought with the sweep kick slowly not knocking him off his feet, not using that much force, just to show him how he need to do it. It might not look like much, she it was a good way she knew of starting off someone with a lesson such as this. The dirty blonde young woman, nodded, "now, I want you to try that, then I want you to do that 3 more times then try it all at full speed, if you don't get it, it is ok, this is just a first start of learning, and it takes time to learn."

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko listened intently as Zoe spoke telling him how to do things, after she was finished he did as she instructed him to do. He copied what she had shown him then looked at her before doing it full force. "So did I do it alright"? He asked wanting to make sure he was doing alright. Nicko wanted to learn everything perfectly and be able to use it if he needed to.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Zoe watched his stance and movements with an careful eye, looking for any thing which she could adjust or help him with as he learned the simple move. She kept her eyes on something different each time he tried the first four times and made a mental note of what she could tell him afterwards. "Ok, here is what you need to do, you are doing really good, especially for a first time. You need to though move your foot a bit more out when you do this for real this time, also remember to cook with the sweeping kick, make it fast and hard, anything else gives your foe to much time to adjust to your move and maybe counter before you get it off," she said with a nod, "okay, for real this time, go for it.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Nicko nodded as Zoe told him what to do again, "Thank you" ,he stated in response to her saying he was doing good for his first time. The young man was a bit nervous about taking Zoe down full force, he didn't want to hurt her at all but he figured that she was able to take the fall if she was telling him to do it full force. He took a deep breath then gave his best shot at the young woman, after he was done he made sure she was alright. "Was that ok"? He asked.

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"no problem, at all," she replied as she prepared herself for the angle of attack, and the fall which would come after the attack. She could tell he was nervous about it, which made since, she didn't mind, she did have a older brother and had played in the field a lot, she knew how to take a fall rather well at this point, after a couple of injuries as a kid. She let herself fall packwards, relaxing her body as she hit, and rebounding off the ground pretty quickly to push back up to her feet, "I am fine, good start, not bad at all, Nicko, you did it well," she said with a nod of her head.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

When Zoe said she was alright then got back up Nicko smiled, "Thank you and I'm glad you're alright you took quite a fall" ,Nicko stated in response to Zoe. She was quite nice and he was beginning to like her and thought she would make a great friend. He looked to the professor who had been watching them at the moment.

Chadwick looked at his watch, "Alright guys we're out of time for today I want you all to write a paper on what you learned today for homework, I'm not expecting a novel but I do expect some effort I also want you all to keep the gloves I gave you and take care of them, bring them to class everyday learn responsibility" ,he began. "Tomorrow's class as soon as you get in here I want you to stretch and go over your punches before we start no questions just get your asses in here and head for the bag".

(End Class)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

34fl4ck.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Norah nodded and began to put her things away. Carefully, she placed her gloves in her bag and then took her hair back down. Once down, she ran her fingers through it, giving it a good ruffle. Glancing over at Chadwick, she then reached for her robes and put them back on. She waved at everyone in her class and smiled, "See ya." Again, she looked at Chadwick and then walked out of the room to head to her next class.

Lorelai scribbled some notes on a piece of parchment before she put her things away. Once she had things situated, she put on her robes and slung her bag over her shoulder. She waved at her friends and gave them a smile and nod knowing that she'd probably see them all later on at lunch, if not sooner.

(Norah exits to Donovan's Classroom; Lorelai exits to the Ground Floor Corridors)

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

She nodded and smiled, "yep, well it was worse then it looked, learning to fall correctly is something important for training. and for doing things like falling out of trees and when trying to fly on a broom," she said with a weak laugh, she stuck on a broom, a and then slipped off the gloves after the teacher commented about the class ending. She would have to do a lot of writting this day anyhow, so it was no biggie to write some about what she was able to learn. "Well now, it was nice to meet you, Nicko," she said as she put her gloves away in her back and headed out of the classroom.

(exit to ground level corridors)

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Chadwick looked at Norah as she got her things together and left, he was already missing her and she wasn't even out of the classroom. He had a free period next so he figured he would go outside for a walk and a smoke to relax his nerves. Chadwick walked over to Ryley and picked him up, "Let's go for a walk buddy I promised your daddy I'd take care of ya and that means you go where I go" ,Chadwick stated before snuggling the cat a bit.

(Exit to Donovan's Class)

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Tagging:no one

Holly Johnson had already left for the corridors to head to the next class she was going to stop by and let the professor know she was there for his bad kids. She was heading to the castle grounds for the flying class next.

Katy smiled when she saw Nicko and when class got over she lost him again and decided she better hurry to her next class flying.
(they exit to the corridors)

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Attire: Gryffindor uniform.
Tagging: Anyone

(After dinner and detention.)

Norah glanced one more time along the corridors to make sure that no one had followed her. When she was certain she was by herself, she quietly pushed open the door to Chadwick's classroom and walked inside.

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Tagging:Norah, Ryan, Nicko, Katy, Holly

(After Dinner)
Chadwick looked around making sure no one was there before entering the classroom. When he got inside he shut the door and locked it before turning and looking at Norah, "Do you have any idea how bad I've wanted to touch you all day"? He said immediately before making his way over to her. When he got to her he wrapped his arms around her and sighed with content, "That's better" ,he whispered before kissing her on the cheek.

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Chadwick

When Chadwick wrapped his arms about her, Norah felt her body all but melt against him, her eyes going slightly damp at the emotions she felt bubbling up in that moment. She let out a tiny sigh, her own arms wrapping about his waist. "You've no idea how bad I've wanted to be held..." she whispered. Looking up at him she smiled. "And I'm sorry about the detention. I didn't mean for that... I didn't..." she rambled. "Just... I..." She let out another sigh and hugged him tightly. "It's just nice to finally be in your arms again."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
"Shh stop apologizing it wasn't your fault" ,Chadwick stated in response. "It is so nice to hold you again". Chadwick looked down into her eyes before leaning down and kissing her lips softly, when he pulled away he smiled. "I missed doing that too" ,he said smiling. "So the day is nearly over and we have some time together what would you like to do? I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you".

2iv01w8.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Chadwick

Norah loved the feel of Chadwick's lips as he pressed them against hers. Oh how she could kiss him for hours. "Well," she began. "I believe we made a promise to each other that we'd take a walk every day together..." her voice trailed a little and she kissed him again. "So, how about that walk? We can go anywhere you want. Maybe somewhere quiet where we can spend some time together where no one will bother us." She bit down on her lip a little. "I really missed you today."

313j76t.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

(After Dinner)
"Hmm maybe we can take a walk around the castle grounds then make our way to a place where we can be alone and we can decide where that is while we're walking" ,Chadwick said in response. "I've missed you so much today I'm just happy we're together now". Chadwick kissed her again not being able to resist, he truly loved the young woman and being away from her for the whole day was hard and now that the two were together again he was going to make the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom