Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breeding and Research Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyonal replied, "Well that is too bad then, the deal you made was to pleasure me till I couldn't take it anymore and for me not to suggest horrible experiments for those two subjects Shasha and Katness. Otherwise I take you by force in the chair and I will suggest the horrible experiments from them."

Then he leant over her and whispered in her ear, "You really enjoyed pleasuring me earlier, didn't you. It felt better then anything else you felt right. Deep down you want to feel it again, don't you?"

Obsidian shivered and bit her bottom lip, she knew she had no choice. She swallowed hard as she went back to the bed and laid down. "Fine." She murmured as she waited for him to make a move.

Lyonal got undressed getting competely naked and exposing his big hard dick to Obsidian. He then slowly walked to the bed and sat down on it. Then he said, "Obaidian I would like you to masterbate in front of me until you orgasm. While doing this I will be stroking my big hars man meat, Ok?"
He then placed his hands on his big thick hard fuck tool and waited for her to enjoy the show.

Obsidian flushed a deep red as she nodded and her fingers reached down, rubbing her clit and along her hole. She admitted it did feel pretty good, and a sigh of pleasure came from her throat, she could feel herself getting wet. She tried to shake her head in stubborn resistence, but she knew it was futile. She closed her eyes as she tilted her head back, trying a bit to scoot back away from him, as she pushed a finger in.

Lyonal started to stroke his big fat cock slowly as Obsidian started to play with herself. Lyonal aslo started to moan as Obsidian let one out. As she moved her head back, closed her eyes and tried to scoot back she put a finger in her pussy. Lyonal moved closer to her while stroking his cock faster and moaning louder.
Then he whispered in her ear, "Mmm Obsidian, watching you play with yourself is soo hot. You are feeling good right. I am stroking my big hard dick and it feels so good. You want to watch me stroke my cock as you play with yourself right."

Obsidian shivered as he whispered in her ear and she opened her eyes as she was fingering herself faster and harder. She watched as he stroked his member, becoming more aroused and more wet. She whimpered and bit her bottom lip as she moaned.

Lyonal watched as Obsidian moaned and fingered herself faster and harder. He sped up his stroking and moaned loudly, "Mmm Obsidian, it look likes you are neglecting your tits, if you want I can help you with it." He looks her directly in the eyes, his tongue licking his lips.

Another shiver of............was it delight, or anticipation? she settled on it being both, ran down her back as she kept fingering herself, moaning quietly. She nodded, "Y-you can help." She said, a bit breathless from the pleasure and increasing desire or need.

Lyonal moaned, "Okay, will do." Then one hand moves from his dick to her tit and strongly gropes it while his mouth moves to her other one and sucks on it strongly. He then strokes his dick even faster as his tongue and fingers play with her nipples.

Obsidian moaned louder, the drug making her crave more............need more. She tried to shake her head, but instead found herself arching up against him, as she pressed her breasts to his mouth. She moaned, breathlessly as she felt herself getting wet. She kept rubbing and fingering vigorously.

Lyonal moaned into her tit as Obsidian pressed her tit to he mouth. He sucked on her tit hard as he flicked her nipple with his tongue and even gently bit it. Then his hand on her other tit groped it even harder as his fingers rolled her nipple between them and gently pulled on them. Then he stroked his dick even faater as it moved closer and bumped into her clit, sending pleasure shooting up him.

Obsidian moaned louder, almost a cry of pleasure. Her mind was trying to say no, stop doing this, but the endorphins were beggng for more. She arched up again, crying out in pleasure, as her body tingled, she felt his cock bump against her clit and it sent chills of desire and need traveling down her entire spine. She could feel a pulsing feeling starting in her lower abdomen.

Lyonal moaned very loudly as he moved his mouth from her tit and moaned with pleasure, "Mmm Obsidian I feel so good, I'm gona cum soon. We should cum together Obsidian." Then his mouth moved back to her tit as his hand stroking his cock became a blur. His mouth and hand sped up pleasuring her tits and did it harder too. His dick kept bumping into her clit too, everytime moaning into her tit. He knew she was going to cum soon, so was he.

Obsidian trembled and moaned with the increasing strength of the pulsing sensation. She moaned loudly and the pressure increased. She felt his dick bumping against her clit, she moaned with the pleasure, panting and breathing heavily as the pressure became too much and she released. She sighed in relief as she climaxed, blushing a deep red.

Lyonal moaned loudly as he continued his assault on Obsidian while feeling the pressure in his balls building up. He continued to bump his dick into her clit. He moaned loudly with pleasure each time. Then when she came, he couldn't hold it any longer and screamed out in pleasure as he came. Torrents of cum spashed all over her, her pussy, as he aimed his cock at it. Spurt after spurt of hot thick creamy cum landed on her pussy.

Then Lyonal took his hand and mouth from her tit and said, "Mmm Obsidian that felt really good. But we are so dirty now.I think you should eat all the cum on your oussy and then clean my cock with your mouth."

Obsidian made a face of disgust as she moaned with the pleasure. She felt his Cum land on her pussy and head what he had said, hence the reason for her disgust . "Please no." She whimpered quietly trying to scoot away from him.

Lyonal scooped up some cum with his hands and moved.closer to Obsidian. He brought it up to Obsidian's mouth, its strong tasty smell wafting up to her nose. He then whispered in her ear, "Mmm you want this really don't you. It smells good and is really tasty right. You can't resist it, can you?"He moved his hand with his cum around her mouth.

Obsidian swallowed hard and tried to shake her head, she smelt the overwhelming sweet honey-like smell of it though and she did find that she wanted it. She tried to shake her head again, but found her mouth opening as if it had a will of its own.

Lyonal smiled as Obsidian started to open her mouth he said, "Good girl Obsidian, I knew that you wanted it. Here have some." Then he poured some cum from his hand into her opening mouth. At the same time he also started to caress her tits and to play with her nipples.

Obsidian moaned quietly as she swallowed it and she could feel him playing with her breasts. She moaned again, slightly whimpering. She wanted to get back.to the girls but she needed more of him.

Katness was bathing herself after her sister went to sleep. She also started thinking of a plan to escape. (I think.sense you two kinda took over I might drop out and kill of katness.)

(( oops I think I'll switch into a 1X1 roleplay with Lee then, the last thing I want to do is make you guys leave when you don't have to :( ))

Lyonal then finished feeding Obsidian the cum he had collected and then stopped playing with her tits. He then said, "Mmm Obsidian I know you want to suck my dick clean of my cum, don't you. I will let you Obsidian, but only if you scoop up and eat all my cum I got on your pussy." He then held his dick in his hands and looked at her teasingly.

Obsidian moaned quietly and nodded as she shuddered a bit but wiped her hand along her pussy. She licked it clezn and repeated the process until all of his Cum was off of iht.

Lyonal then knelt up on the bed with his big hard cock facing her, waiting as if his dick was saying come and get me, you know you want to. Then he said to Obsidian, "Mmm you are a good girl Obsian. Now crawl over to me and beg me to let you clean the cum off my dick. Then you may immediately clean the cum off my dick." Then he even thrust out his dick towards her before returning to his neutral position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom