Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breeding and Research Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obsidian heard him say that about the chair and a sharp shiver ran through her as she pulled away from him. In fear or anger she tended to act without thinking, so she staggered towards her feet and ran toward the door trying to pull it open.

She was tugging hard at the door, neither thought appealed to her.

Lyonaltutted in dismay as she tried to escape. So he said, "SN" the special code to administer the shock. A great excruciating pain ran through Obsidian's body and shedropped to the floor. Now he had five minutes before she could move so he put her back in the chair and strapped her in. But he had done so upside down so both her ass and pussy was on display while she was bound so she could not move including her wings. This took four minutes and fifty eight seconds to accomplish.

After the five minute mark had passed Lyonal pressed his unlubed dick against her virgin ass and then said, "Mmmm I am gona enjoy dry fucking your ass like this because you have been a bad girl Obsidian. Maybe I should sugguest some horrible experiments for those sisters you like so much since you are such a bad girl. If only you could be a good girl, then I could let you out of this chair to service me. And I wouldn't have to sugguest such horrible experiments for your dear friends. So Obsidian are you a maughty or nice girl."

Obsidian screamed out in pain, as she dropped to the floor, unable to move but aware of everything around her. As the 5 minutes passed she jolted and found herself upside down and strapped to the chair. "Crud." She muttered as she heard him speak.

It took her a while for her eyes to focus on him, still sort of dazed from the shock. She saw him leaned forward and pressed his dick up against her ass. She whimpred slightly, and closed her eyes, along with her titties being sensitive to the touch because of the drug, her as was as well. She felt the arousal going back up, as she tried to shake her head.

Suddenly Obsidian's eyes snapped open as he mentioned the girls who were like sisters to her. She was feeled with dread as he said horrible experiments and she felt the last bit of resistence in her crumbling. "No, no please please not them. I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt them please. I'll be a nice girl, a good girl, just please not them." She murmured, whimpering slightly as the arousal feeling was still there.

Lyonal slowly replied, "Hmm you have been such a bad girl so far, but since you seem sincere I will give you one last chance to be a good girl. But you must agree to not try and escape or harm me or cause any trouble and I will release you from the chair. But if you break your word and do something stupid then I will have no choice. But you will not go back into the chair though, you will suffer a worse fate than that. And I will use a special drug that will make you feel pleasure as pain, but your body will still respond to arrousal. I will fuck you over and over, causing orgasm after orgasm. But instead of the strong pleasure, it will be excruciating pain and I will most likely break your mind completely. And a worse fate to you know who."
He then took his dick away from her ass and then he gave her tits a quick feel, making sure to play with her hard nipples. Then he backed off and waited for her reply, his hand on the button that would release her if he got a decent response. But he slyly said, "Promise to do everything that I said and beg me to let you pleasure me, if you don't give a good enough repsonse then you know what will happen."

Obsidian heard his words and a sharp shiver rolled.down her spine. She closed her eyes briefly, she knee she had to do it for the two girls. She opened her eyes as she turned a beet red but she responded, "I.........promise to.do everything you said, to pleasure you in any way possible of you will let me..........I wont try to harm you, run away or do something stupid........I."

She paused as she trembled and then continued, the words were painful to say because every bone in her body ached to hurt him. She knew that she couldn't though, not after this so she finished, "Want to pleasure you, with every inch of my body, please let me pleasure you."

She swallowed hard, as she felt tears pricking at
her eyes. She couldn't cry, she wouldn't, she was stronger than that so she then asked, "Now.if I do everything you said and do it good enough, you have to promise that tomorrow morning when the girls have experiments that you wont suggest horrible or painful experiments for them?"

Lyonal looked Obsidian in the eye and seriously said, "If you do everything I said and do it well enough I promise you that tomorrow mourning I will not suggest horrible or painful experiments for Shasha or Katness. You have my word." Then he presses the button on the remote. The bindings receded into the chair once more freeing Obsidian from it. Now he would wait for her to pleasure him again and again and again. But he thought while he wouldn't suggest them, he could not garantee that somebody else would not suggest or perform experiments like that. He thought that at the very moment one of them could be going through such an experiment. But that did not matter as that was not part of the deal she made with him.
Now he eagerly waited for his sexy eagle girl to come and pleasure him. He then suggested, "If you really want to please me, I feel in the mood to have my dick pleasured with your tits. I haven't have that done to me in quite a while." But what he really wanted was for her to become sexually arroused from the titty fuck and then her to want to do more with him.

Obsidian flipped over in her chair as she once more stood up. She trembled as she Nods and taking his hand leads him to the bed. She then sat upon her knees as he sat on the bed and taking his member, she leaned forward placing it between her titties as their warmth pressed around his member.

She shuddered as she begin to rub up and down, pleasuring his.member with her titties. Though she begin to think it wasn't so bad, and she was aroused by this as his member seemed to touch the right place she moaned as her pleasure increased.

Lyonal watches as Obsidian got up and lead him to his bed. He sat on the bed as she got into her position as she placed his cock in her tits. He moaned as she did this and when she started to rub her tits up and down his cock he felt so good. He moaned loudly, "Mmm that's good Obsidian, your tits feel so good. You might make me cum soon if you keep it up, but if you licked the head of my cock while you titty fuck me I will blow my load even quicker."
He loved the sight of her giving him a titty fuck, his previous girls he had used had very small tits not suited for tit fucking, but Obsidian's were a good size for it and they felt so good. He knew that her pussy would be getting very wet and it would start craving for attention soon.

Obsidian closed her eyes as she moaned softly. She shuddered a bit at his suggestion, but being in her position she nodded as she looked down, going faster as she rubbed and she started licking the head of his dick. Her pleasure seemed to arise, and she could feel herself getting wet down there.

In the back of her mind she knew tt she shouldn't be feeling so much pleasure at this and she wondered if it was a side effect of the drug he gave her.

Lyonal moaned even louder as her tongue licked the head of his dick and it twitched in between her beautiful tits. He looked down and saw that her thighs were rubbing together. He thought that her pussy definitly needed some stimulating and maybe he should be the one who gives it to her. As he moaned once again he said, "Mmm it feels so good, I am so close, you should put my dick in your mouth and suck it while licking it. Then I would cum in no time. Also if you ask me I can touch your pussy if you want. You need both your hands to give me the titty fuck and you must really want it to be touched right. Let me make you feel good to Obsidian."
She did look really aroused and was sure that she would ask him to touch it, after some internal debate of course. But he knew that the inner slut would win in the end. The thrill of pleasure is too strong to resist, even in a situation like this.

Obsidian bit her bottom lip pulling away slightly, she was very aroused, but was she really going to let him touch her down there? She shuddered but nodded as she murmured, "mhmmm yes please." Before she put his dick in her mouth and sucked and licked on it.

Lyonal smiled as soon as she agreed to let him touch her before she put his dick in her mouth. His hands then went to her pussy. One hand rubbed her slit while the other hand rubbed her clit. He moaned loudly as her tits and mouth and tongue felt so good. She sucked his dick and licked it at the same time.He knew that he was going to cum soon, but Obsidian really seemed to be enjoying herself as well.
He then sped up rubbing her clit and started to finger fuck her pussy. The louder she moaned, the faster he rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. He was stiring his finger around in her pussy and even managed to find her g-spot and paid good attention to it. But finally he couldn't hold it any longer. He shouted, "Mmmm Obsidian I'm cumming, please drink down my tasty cum and cum with me Obsidian. His cock throbbed and shot out spurt after spurt of his tasty cum.

Obsidian jolted a bit as she felt his fingers touch her down there and then she moaned. She sucked faster and harder as he rubbed and fingered her clits faster and deeper. She moaned getting more aroused as she got more wet.

Suddenly she heard him say that and she felt him rubbing her gspot. And she arched up against him with almost unbearable pleasure. She moaned as she felt the strong pulsing feeling in her lower abdomen. She felt him climax and she moaned quietly as she swallowed his Cum.

She herself was unable to hold back the pulsing feeling as she also climaxed. She whimpered slightly it was just then that the fingering had hurt her slightly because of the still sore no longer virgin pussy that was stretched out by force only a hour and a half ago. She whimpered slightly in pain.

Obsidian jolted a bit as she felt his fingers touch her down there and then she moaned. She sucked faster and harder as he rubbed and fingered her clits faster and deeper. She moaned getting more aroused as she got more wet.

Suddenly she heard him say that and she felt him rubbing her gspot. And she arched up against him with almost unbearable pleasure. She moaned as she felt the strong pulsing feeling in her lower abdomen. She felt him climax and she moaned quietly as she swallowed his Cum.

She herself was unable to hold back the pulsing feeling as she also climaxed. She whimpered slightly it was just then that the fingering had hurt her slightly because of the still sore no longer virgin pussy that was stretched out by force only a hour and a half ago. She whimpered slightly in pain.

Lyonal looked at Obsidian, glad that he made her cum when he had cum. Altgough she enjoyed it, but she still seemed to be in a bit of pain because of the fucking of an hour and a half ago. But he would have to do more to make her fuck him again. So he says to Obsidian, "I have a good idea for you to pleasure me. I would really like to use my mouth and tongue to make your pussy feel good while you use the same to make my dick feel good. I get so turned on eating pussy you know.
He then laid on the bed with his dick pointing straight up in the air waiting for Obsidian to join him. He was going to work her up so much that she would fuck him and fuck him good. Maybe he would get his chance to try her virgin ass.

"Oh?" Obsidian murmured as she thought about that. A chill of...........what was that...........anticipation ran down her spine and she crawled up on him, lyng down so her pussy was near his mouth and her mouth was near her dick. Her body was tingling as the pleasure pressure was rising ever so slowly. She shivered again..............as a part of her mind was saying no no don't do this.

Yet the endorphins in her brain had already been awakened and it was too late now as she was beginning to crave more.

'And you will, right after I've fucked you senseless.' David said, licking his lips. He stripped off in front of her, revealing his naked body. He was medium-size, not overly muscular or fat but not skinny either. His cock was nine inches in length. He was not unattractive. David grinned as he approached Shasha naked and erect. 'You want this, don't you?

Katness was sitting by her door with bloody knuckles from banging on the door so much. She was licking off the blood tears streaming down her face. She wanted her sister back and could nothing to stop the man from using her as a sex toy. she herself had been used in such a manner and she hated it to the very core of her.

Lyonal watched Obsidian move into position and lpoked at her beautiful pussy. Then his tongue licked up and down her wet slit tasting her delicious juices and then gently flicks her clit with his tongue before returning it to her pussy. After licking her slit abother time he places his mouth over her pussy and sucks her juices as his tongue licks around her pussy hole, but not delving in.
Then one of his hands grasps her ass and gently caresses it as his other hand gently strokes around her ass hole, but not pressing in it. He then sucks harder and licks her hole faster.

Shasha shook her head, "Please stop. I-i don't want." Shasha said looking at his naked body as it approached her's. She was scared and didn't want that 9 inches anywhere near her.

Obsidian gasped in surprise as suddenly she was seized by uncontrollable lust and desire, by pleasure like none other. She moaned loudly as her brain tried to make her think rationally saying that he was only tricking her. The endorphins spread through out her brain, and covered up all rational thought as she pressed her pussy down upon his lips. Her breath came out hot and heavy as she leaned down and took his member into her mouth.

She begin sucking on it, licking her tongue all the way from the base up to the tip as she did. Her breath was still hot and heavy as she gasped and moaned with pleasure, making his member vibrate with each moan. She again pressed her pussy to his lips as her moans were escalating to near screams of pleasure.

Once more her brain tried to tell her that he was only tricking her, but it was far too late for any thoughts of rational proportion.

Lyonal moaned into Obsidian's pussy as she took his big hard cock in her mouth and started to suck and lick it. Her wet warm mouth felt so good as she hungrily sucked and licked his dick like it was the only thing that mattered. Her moans vibrates his dick giving him great pleasure as it ran through him like an electric shock.

This caused him to moan even louder into her pussy as he increased the speed of licking her pussy and sucking at it. Then his tongued pressed against her wet pussy hole and sunk into it. Then he began to lick the inside of her pussy near the entrance while his sucking continued. Then the finger playing with her ass hole slowly sank into the tight virgin hole and gently rubbed around the entrance with it. And his other hand groping her ass sped up its groping and did it slightly firmer, moving from one cheek to the other. This was so hot he knew that he would cum soon.

Obsidian moaned louder her pleasure increasing even further as he moans became screams of pleasure. She kept sucking his dick harder and faster as she felt his tongue enter her hole and his finger enter her asshole. The pleasure became unbearable as she felt a pulsing feeling growing stronger with each passing second. Her muscles when his tongue was clenched and tightened with the pleasure but also the pulsing.

Lyonal moaned loudly as Obsidian screamed in pleasure, when she incresed the speed and strength of her sucking and licking continued. He felt his cock twitch in her mouth and knew he was going to cum soon. His tongue went deeper and started to tongue fuck her pussy while his finger went deeper into her ass and finger fucked it slowly as it was quite hard to move. Then the hand groping her ass moved to her clit and stongly rubbed it and gently pinched it. All the while he sucked her pussy as hard and fast as he could.

Then he felt his dick throb while it was all in her mouth and his dick exploded into a massive orgasm, filling her mouth with spurt after spurt after spurt of hot thick tasty cum, it pouring down her throat. He screamed out in pleasure into Obsidian's pussy as he came.

Obsidian cried out with the pleasure, as the pulsing feeling grew stronger with each passing second. She trembled slightly, then gagged in surprise as she felt him cum. She swallowed it, as the pulsing feeling got stronger and she, herself, climaxed. Her cries of pleasure turned into soft moans and she gathered her composure and sat up. Endorphins were racing around her brain still, she needed more, she craved more. All rational thoughts seemed to have just dispersed into thin air.

Lyonal moaned loudly again when Obsidian came and he swallowed all of her juices. But his cock still stood rock hard when Obsidian sat up. Lyional then laid down on bed with his cock pointing straight up in the air. He then said to Obsidian, " Wow that was amazing, but I would really love for you to use your pussy to pleasure my dick."
He then points to his cock, "You want this big hard dick inside your pussy don't you, you want to ride my huge man meat to orgasm. You want to feel me cum inside you," he says. Then he puts his hand under the pillow and grabs a dildo the size of his dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom